It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veteran denial letter for moving to Colorado....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

As viral as this is, this is my favorite response. Thank you..... We have googled everything we can on our nwo. my email is MMadccow@

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

please share link so I can see my money. We havn't put anything up yet! over 600,000 views 28,000 shares there is a chance someone is trying to cash in or help out.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jerryhami

I've been deployed multiple times, even injured my last tour and MedEvaced. What I am seeing is not PTSD, though possibly TBI, but something more severe.

A brain scan is needed. MRI, CAT...the whole works.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

it's my wifes caregiver money not mine

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

They will not do needed test. I have ptsd but thats not what you are seeing. Thats all they will diagnose

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

how do we know your really who you say you are?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

And why won't they diagnose??

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerryhami

They will not do needed test. I have ptsd but thats not what you are seeing. Thats all they will diagnose

Time to call your Senators and Reps and get them involved then....though that takes time as well. I wish ya the best best. Remember, keep clean and be honest. They will do blood tests.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

That's our question also. My wife posted video in the hopes someone would see it and recognize it.

it's wife's caregiver benefits not mine.

The only thing that is changed is our zipcode.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Wow !!!!! goto my facebook and ask same question
I don't know what to tell you. I really don;t have time , but you guys sounded truly interested, and there were only a few dick responses

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

It will cost more money if they prove TBI or something other than PTSd. right now its like they are only giving me 39 hours instead of 40 if you know what I mean

link   

originally posted by: onequestion

And why won't they diagnose??

I've been fightin' a spinal injury with the VA for since 2011. Why won't they diagnose? Money.

Some one diagnosed with PTSD receives 50% disability these days. $822.15 for a Vet alone. That's fat cash these days and there are a lot who are claiming it. (Though I think that most do not deserve it, though some do...but it's hard to prove)

link   

It's a conspiracy website believe non of what you hear and half of what you see.

It's just crazy that they won't diagnose you for what looks to be clear diseases

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerryhami

It will cost more money if they prove TBI or something other than PTSd. right now its like they are only giving me 39 hours instead of 40 if you know what I mean

Ahhh ok.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I can tell you that I a working my way through the VA now just to get hearing aids... I spent several years in the engine room and as a diver in the USCG, I've always bought my own aids but the tinnitus and loss of hearing has gotten so bad they say I need several thousand dollars worth of digital aids...

The only time in my life I was exposed to loud machinery and pressure was while I was in the service, I've been a businessman ever since, I figured I'd see if I qualified for the benefit. If I do then great if I don't I'll figure it out, but I would never pander like this dude,I KNOW VA bennies are Federal and there's no few kin way it matters that you moved to a different state. I call B.S. on this one.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

then you all should really follow this story.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

I can tell you that I a working my way through the VA now just to get hearing aids... I spent several years in the engine room and as a diver in the USCG, I've always bought my own aids but the tinnitus and loss of hearing has gotten so bad they say I need several thousand dollars worth of digital aids...

The only time in my life I was exposed to loud machinery and pressure was while I was in the service, I've been a businessman ever since, I figured I'd see if I qualified for the benefit. If I do then great if I don't I'll figure it out, but I would never pander like this dude,I KNOW VA bennies are Federal and there's no few kin way it matters that you moved to a different state. I call B.S. on this one.

Interesting to know that springer.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

gave proof of all the bull# to Congressman yesterday

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Part of me agrees, and a part of me disagrees. The VA has plenty of hoops to jump through and once denied, those hoops get smaller and you have to go through your County/State VSO and DAV.

When I first retired, the VA REALLY pushed that I had PTSD and TBI, even though nothing showed stating such. (Yes, I have been blown up before...even twice on a $#!tter...LOL)

It's a different experiance for everyone.

Not willing to call hoax on this one quite yet...just trying to educate in the meantime.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Have you been officially diagnosed by anyone else?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join