It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI probing suspect's recent conversion to Islam in Oklahoma beheading

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Don't give the gooberment any more ideas.
a reply to: theatreboy

As for the topic
My prairs be with the family's.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I found his FB page, the MSM is not showing this pictures. www.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

You are right...just a tongue in cheek statement. However, i did here someplace that the UK wants to license knives including chef knives.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Yurimaster

Nice find. I tried looking for it earlier but didnt think of using the name he changed it to. Of course the media isnt saying his converted muslim name what so ever.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Summarizes my own sentiments pretty much, man.

Now every nutter that hauls off and does something as disturbing as this can be painted with the muslim extremist brush. Anything for some good propaganda tools. Increase the fear levels, again... and again.

Fox is one of the worst examples of sensationalist 'news', ever. It's terrible that this happened to that woman, but trying to fuel the flames of US interest vs radical islam even further? I mean, the war is already on, right?

ISIS is a significant threat to the middle east... sure. Even Obama said there is no direct threat to the United States, though. Every time I read an article with 'Islam' in the headline I get more suspicous of whats actually happening.

George Carlin's rule number 1: I don't trust anything the government says. Not one bit, ever.

That applies to the media now, too. I can't believe on word of it. Will real journalists please stand up? k thnx.

Pretty soon it's going to be ilegal to talk about this stuff. Question the government? Oh you must be a political dissident and a terrorist sympathizer. Arrest him for having a thought we determine is wrong.

**middle finger to Fox and the feds**

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
For lack of better words.......WT#%* Is wrong with people? Barbaric acts like this are so difficult to comprehend. I live and work in the area where this took place and everyone here's stunned by this, it's a very tight community.

Prayers and thoughts to the victims family and friends.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Its funny that on the one hand you say that "Even Obama said [ISIS] is no direct threat to the United States" and yet on the other you quote George Carlins number 1 rule, dont trust anything the government says. So which is it? Obama is right in that ISIS isnt a threat to America or that we shouldnt trust what the government says?

Personally, with the internet being what it is, I believe that ISIS has the potential to be a threat everywhere. There are kids joining up with ISIS around the world to go and fight with them just based off of the propoganda that ISIS is putting out there. The most certainly are a threat to us and will continue to be until they are gone forever.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dizzie56

It's funny how much I could care less.

I was offering an example of hypocrisy. Also a failure of logic.

Jump on the fear bandwaggon if you choose. I'll be out in internet land trying to expose the feds and the media for what they are. Liars, thieves, and propaganda artists.

You keep drinking in that terrorism kool-aid if you want.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

How is it Kool Aid when ISIS themselves are saying that they want to either kill the non believers or tax them? ISIS is pretty clear in saying what it wants to do with us, pretty evident that they cut peoples heads off, pretty evident that they are recruiting world wide via the internet, pretty evident that they want Sharia Law everywhere, etc. Maybe you should stop sticking your head in the sand and actually try and deal with the real problems at hand instead of the make believe stretches that get flung around on this site oh so often.

Hell, if you dont believe FOX news then just check out any of the vids on youtube done by VICE news. Vice has actually trailed ISIS terrorists on the ground with them. They have called for Sharia in the US. If you trully think this is some made up propoganda then idk what to tell you. Just because they dont have an army that is marching in our streets right now doesnt mean that arent influencing people here. Just look at the guy marching in Ferguson with the ISIS banner. Im willing to bet that guy wasnt a true believer in what ISIS is doing but by just showing that in the context that it was in furthers their cause. Wake up.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Cutting a head off is a very savage thing to do that inflicts a lot of fear into ppl. So do drone strikes and calling the innocent ppl who were blown to pieces "collateral damage". However, 2 wrongs do not make a right.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dizzie56

The kool aid is this: The US is at war with people we were offering support to at a previous date and time. This happens all the time and I beat it do death. No one seems to care that the US creates it's own enemies. Thats the more disturbing part. Iraq, Afghanistan, Al Qaeda, the Bin Laden family. None of this is a new thing. ISIS is just the most recent version of a threat that the US has generated for themselves.

So maybe it's time for you to wake up? Take a look at the source of the problem. Why are coalition forces hitting oil refineries with bunker busters instead of sending in special ops teams to wipe out IS cells on the ground? Why does the state department release counter propaganda to IS videos, that are just as violent as said videos? Why does the US now seem to be supporting Assad when about a year ago we were supporting Syrian rebels? Many of whom ARE ISIS affiliates?

There are many more questions then answers. Transparency? About as transparent as mud. But questioning war campaigns that make politicians and defense contractors buckets of money makes an individual a sympathizer or un patriotic. BS.

200 years ago there was a group of terrorists that were a threat to the entire Brittish Empire. They would be crapping themselves with rage knowing that the country they founded has turned into the tyranical imperialist state they were trying to escape and reform.

Wake up? I am wide awake, eyes open watching the true enemies of freedom. American politicians.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If you ever find yourself fired, and considering cutting off a former co workers head, you should have been fired.

(post by boncho removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
More info regarding Nolan and his views regarding Islam from his social media posts....
Daily Caller

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
More info regarding Nolan and his views regarding Islam from his social media posts....
Daily Caller

Wow, that's a whole lotta 'ebonics mixed with some child-like understanding of the quran topped with some ex-gangbanger mentality, topped with crazy coo coo...

Okay, and with all the spying power the Nosy Seeing Assbergers have, they didn't see this one?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho
Pretty much my thoughts also.
Most of these jihadi types don't seem to be the brightest of the bunch... a common thread in the radical cloth?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
So yeah, Islam is a 'peaceful' religion
ANYONE that says that is full of BS

It is a religion of peace just like Christianity and Judaism anyone that thinks otherwise is a fool. Just because some psycho goes off the deep end and kill people doesn't mean the religion made them do it. Look at this guys prior arrest record he was a violent criminal.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Who is arguing that the US doesnt create their own enemies? Ive said for years that we need to stop training people who end up using our own tactics against us. I dont think that training the kurds or other various groups who are going to want a piece of the pie when this is all done is very wise because when they dont get it they will just come after us. The Zetas, Al qaeda, ISIS, countless others have been trained and come back to bite us in the ass.

But the bottom line is this: just because we created them doesnt mean we dont have to deal with the problem now. They want to kill or convert us, plain and simple. There are no ifs ands or buts about it. They will not stop until their mission is done or they are wiped off the face of the earth. I personally dont want to be forced to pay a tax to muslims just to live so I say we just go ahead and get the job done because they are growing by the minute with their influence over the internet.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Yurimaster

Very nice find!
I just spent the last hour and a half or so lurking around on his page and then the pages of some of his friends....especially the ones he personally knew and the ones commenting often on the stuff he shared.

....eye opening. Some others here would do well to take a look at those pages.
I won't link any of his radical friends (ones that are radical, imo of course...not sure about the T&C on that one) but if you go to his page and lurk around...do some reading of what he says and some of his friends are saying on their personal pages......there is nothing subtle about their radical ideology, that is most certain to anyone taking a cold hard objective look at it.

Honestly, if I was an agent from an alphabet agency investigating future potential threats....I'd definitely be taking a long hard look at some of the people this guy was associated with.
....Very interesting to see how he was "radicalized" over time. Take note of his older posts (2010-2012)....FAR cry from the more recent posts. There is a posting gap where I didn't see much posted....something has happened during that time. I have work to do or I might spend a bit more time with it, and I very well might when I done today (depending on how tired I am...lol)

Again...thanks for linking that. Very, very interesting!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Wow, that's a whole lotta 'ebonics mixed with some child-like understanding of the quran topped with some ex-gangbanger mentality, topped with crazy coo coo...

Go to his fb page and take a look at some of his friends' walls. Some with less of the "ebonics" stuff and is easier to read for those not "hip" to that lingo. A few people that were frequenting his wall....WOW! All I can say.

I am generally very good at being able to put myself in the shoes of others.....very good at being able to understand a mindset that might not be or is a far cry from my own, but damn.....I just can't seem to wrap my mind around such unquestioning belief in such garbage (that is the only term I know to use that fits within the confinements of the T&C here at ATS)

In defense of other posters that commented to his ramblings and drivel.....there were some Muslims speaking out claiming this guy was perverting the text and the message.....He obviously didn't listen to them and claim to be "teaching them the truth". When one poster once said to him "let me educate you", after our beheader had posted some question along with some tripe, he answered with "I am here to educate, I cannot be educated...I share truth"....

Guy was a nut...but honestly, so are some of those on his friends list!
Nuts disguising themselves and wrapping themselves in the justifications they can garner from Islam.
Many more "radicals" out there than most would like to believe.....that is MOST certain. All it takes is a look-see and a bit of reading their own words, listening to what they say.....and their actions.

(Ok...I'm rambling now...shutting up. Spent too much time going through his fb
)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join