It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the others who "walk" amoung us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

You can't have AI on that level without N=NP. That was my only point.

Otherwise it's an entertaining video, thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

That is an interesting question, I never really took that question of the "Others", very seriously but just as bible myth and lore.

It could be none humans that look like humans and act like humans among us.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It's actually not several, "others", but one entity playing a multitude of roles.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If I were to have fun and hypothesize, I would say that the "others" are inter-dimensional or extra-dimensional beings who are fully conscious, sentient entities that are comprised of an energy frequency which is normally outside of our human perceptions, and who live in a symbiotic relationship with living organisms in our dimensional or physical plane in which they are somehow dependent upon our biological energy or prefer/use it for some sort of energy resource.

I would hypothesize that these beings can appear to us as anything either due to an ability to shape-shift or to somehow cause us to perceive them as something else (another person, animal, plant, tree, cloud, star, ghost, UFO, strange creature, rock, etc.) I would further hypothesize that there have been reports of such entities because there are certain physical indicators within our own dimension/plane which can tip one off as to their presence. Some indicators might be:

1) Often having an imperfect physical appearance which one would notice as "odd", "wrong", or physically impossible.
2) Often moving in ways which one would notice as "odd", "wrong", or "impossible" within our understanding of the physical world (i.e. defying common sense).
3) Often leaving odd smells in their wake which cannot be accounted for by common sense or investigation.
4) Sometimes causing motions within the environment which common sense would correspond to the movement of a physical entity when there is no such entity visible (e.g. trees moving as if being disturbed by someone walking).
5) Temperature changes due to a sudden and inexplicable increase or decrease of energy within the vicinity.
6) Odd EMF readings.
7) Sudden failure of electrical devices or temporary interference with electrical devices.
8) Strange and inexplicable noises which cannot be accounted for.

to name a few possible indicators...

This hypothesis would seem much more plausible if one's world view included some form of panpsychism; that is, energy and consciousness permeate throughout the multiverse and are contingent upon one another for existence (e.g. "I" - energy, "think" consciousness; therefore "I am").

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
"They" are 'You' and You are 'them' ...

From Me to You, the "other Me"

How do You like Them apples now?
Aren't they delicious, aren't they grand?
The red are sweet, the yellow bland.

namaste

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
There is the seed movement but they are incarnated in human bodies just like any other soul if that is what you mean about people who are hiding in plain sight.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The "others" have insights into the human condition where race, religion and nationality are simply perceptions and shouldn't separate us.

The "others" see how our modern civilization is misusing technology to harm our only biosphere due to better alternative tech being too expensive... while ignoring that saving money and doing business as usual might well end all necessity for that same money.

The "others" see how beauty and freedom of individual thought and expression is important and how corrupt politics, elitism and greed have caused unnecessary misery and probable extinction.

The "others" are simply humans with more smarts than the average ape.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The "others" are not us. They are not like us. They are disembodied, but use us as containers to do their bidding.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hmmmm ... who or what might the "others" be?

When you consider that we are only perceiving a small portion of our reality, it is easy to wonder if there is more going on than meets the eye. I have considered a multitude of possibilities. Now keep in mind, these are just my thoughts based on a bunch of crazy things I've read. I think there could be others from different realities, or perhaps even from another time, and occasionally through certain "anomalies" our paths cross. I think there could be beings of a more advanced nature, which to us might even seem like "spirits" who can slip in and out of our reality at whim, kind of like switching frequencies. And maybe there are ones from our future, who jump back to observe the past. I could go on but a lot of interesting theories have already been put forth. In the end it is all speculation anyway, well, for me it is.

About twice in my life I have seen a figure walk past in my peripheral vision, yet when I looked over, alarmed, there was nobody there. Just an elaborate trick of the eyes? Or me imagining things? I don't know.
edit on 2792014 by MoonMystic because: just a typo...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join