posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:48 PM
If I were to have fun and hypothesize, I would say that the "others" are inter-dimensional or extra-dimensional beings who are fully conscious,
sentient entities that are comprised of an energy frequency which is normally outside of our human perceptions, and who live in a symbiotic
relationship with living organisms in our dimensional or physical plane in which they are somehow dependent upon our biological energy or prefer/use
it for some sort of energy resource.
I would hypothesize that these beings can appear to us as anything either due to an ability to shape-shift or to somehow cause us to perceive them as
something else (another person, animal, plant, tree, cloud, star, ghost, UFO, strange creature, rock, etc.) I would further hypothesize that there
have been reports of such entities because there are certain physical indicators within our own dimension/plane which can tip one off as to their
presence. Some indicators might be:
1) Often having an imperfect physical appearance which one would notice as "odd", "wrong", or physically impossible.
2) Often moving in ways which one would notice as "odd", "wrong", or "impossible" within our understanding of the physical world (i.e. defying
3) Often leaving odd smells in their wake which cannot be accounted for by common sense or investigation.
4) Sometimes causing motions within the environment which common sense would correspond to the movement of a physical entity when there is no such
entity visible (e.g. trees moving as if being disturbed by someone walking).
5) Temperature changes due to a sudden and inexplicable increase or decrease of energy within the vicinity.
6) Odd EMF readings.
7) Sudden failure of electrical devices or temporary interference with electrical devices.
8) Strange and inexplicable noises which cannot be accounted for.
to name a few possible indicators...
This hypothesis would seem much more plausible if one's world view included some form of panpsychism; that is, energy and consciousness permeate
throughout the multiverse and are contingent upon one another for existence (e.g. "I" - energy, "think" consciousness; therefore "I am").