It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico Police Catch Mysterious Ghostly Intruder on Camera

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology
a reply to: seeker1963

I love ghost stories but I have yet to have stumbled on anything legitimate as well.

It's always something that happens to someone else. I guess all the hocus pocus doesn't like me or something. It's VERY entertaining though. I love being scared by it all even if nothing is actually happening.

Either way it's always interesting to watch. This one looks like a reflection though. Pooey. One of these days I'm going to spend a month in a haunted house. Make a show that DOESN'T have creepy music. Just straightforward. It will be "Atheist Ghost Hunter". I will make each show have a super model running around haunted houses in her underwear, that will be our selling point.

Edit: Saw your edit. I think the reflection is happening behind whoever is filming the filming. If that makes sense?

If you like ghost stories, click on my signature. You have over 280 pages of member's experiences being shared there.

Good one, OP. S&F for you.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Someone on another site mentioned it was likely the result from recording and erasing over and over on the same media. I think that's more believable, lol.
edit on 27-9-2014 by toastyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology

Edit: Saw your edit. I think the reflection is happening behind whoever is filming the filming. If that makes sense?

My feelings exactly but it is still fun to watch.
edit on 27-9-2014 by Diogeneser because: added text

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Go to cnn.com and watch the video, or OP please embed that one. An interviewer shows the area that was filmed

1. There is nobody holding the camera 'filming', it's a cctv security camera
2. There is no adjacent hallway, this is outside.
3. A reflection from what? It's a camera against a building filming a fenced outside area.
edit on 27-9-2014 by algag1129 because: I didn't realize this wasnt the most revealing of the videos out there

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
Looks like a insect crawling on the camera lense.

I'm not saying it's a ghost. But it doesn't look like something on the lens at all. A reflection - maybe? But it doesn't look like something on the lens.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: algag1129
Go to cnn.com and watch the video, or OP please embed that one. An interviewer shows the area that was filmed

1. There is nobody holding the camera 'filming', it's a cctv security camera

Why then do we see a monitor in the picture, and half a monitor on the right hand side?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I think someone is on a smoke break right in front of the camera.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
is it a radio CCTV?
could two images be on one TV?
and the other camra cound be from some one else.

the ghost! walks a very odd path.
I wish it was a ghost.
but I done belive this

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I have always wondered why ghosts can walk "through" things but gravity never affects them..

Just sayin' Thanks for sharing though, was fun to watch.....

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I see no reason to believe it is anything more mysterious than a bug or a mote of dust passing very close to the camera.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join