It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico Police Catch Mysterious Ghostly Intruder on Camera

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I usually don't get to excited about many of the so called ghost siting videos, but I happened on this one and I must say it is one of the best as far as evidence of ghosts being real I have seen!

Police in Espanola, New Mexico, are trying to figure out what human-shaped, blurry, translucent figured was captured on camera strolling across a locked area of their station Saturday night.

The video shows the figure walking through a chain link fence and slowly walking out again.

I do not know how to embed the video, but it is at this LINK

Thought?

Edit: Found it on Youtube...

edit on 26-9-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
A reflection?

I have to wonder what brougtht this to their attention? Most cctv runs 24/7 and only gets looked at if there's an incedent, so how was this found?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
A reflection?

I have to wonder what brougtht this to their attention? Most cctv runs 24/7 and only gets looked at if there's an incedent, so how was this found?

Click on the link to my source. According to the report, an officer was watching the CCTV and saw it as it happened.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Looks like a reflection to me. Doesn't appear to interact with the environment or placement of objects/horizon in the video.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Great point Void Hawk, I want to believe this is real, but it seems a bit to good

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology

Looks like a reflection to me. Doesn't appear to interact with the environment or placement of objects/horizon in the video.

Could be........hmmmm, and here I thought I stumbled on something!

I thought about it some, if you click on the link provided and watch that video, the area it happened is outside. So I am not sure if a reflection would debunk this one.
edit on 26-9-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I love ghost stories but I have yet to have stumbled on anything legitimate as well.

It's always something that happens to someone else. I guess all the hocus pocus doesn't like me or something. It's VERY entertaining though. I love being scared by it all even if nothing is actually happening.

Either way it's always interesting to watch. This one looks like a reflection though. Pooey. One of these days I'm going to spend a month in a haunted house. Make a show that DOESN'T have creepy music. Just straightforward. It will be "Atheist Ghost Hunter". I will make each show have a super model running around haunted houses in her underwear, that will be our selling point.

Edit: Saw your edit. I think the reflection is happening behind whoever is filming the filming. If that makes sense?

edit on 26-9-2014 by OrphanApology because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Looks like Predator.
A cloaking device maybe?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology

I love ghost stories but I have yet to have stumbled on anything legitimate as well.

It's always something that happens to someone else. I guess all the hocus pocus doesn't like me or something. It's VERY entertaining though. I love being scared by it all even if nothing is actually happening.

Either way it's always interesting to watch. This one looks like a reflection though. Pooey. One of these days I'm going to spend a month in a haunted house. Make a show that DOESN'T have creepy music. Just straightforward. It will be "Atheist Ghost Hunter". I will make each show have a super model running around haunted houses in her underwear, that will be our selling point.

I'm with ya!

Not sure if relates to my primal instincts of fearing the unknown or what, but I have believed in Ghost and such ever since I could remember. No proof as to why I believe in them and not fortunate/unfortunate enough to experience it, but yet I still hang onto that belief.

Oh well....

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Although it does sort of appear to be a human ghost I believe it is something less spectacular.

You can see as it enters into the open area that whatever it is, it's between the camera and the fence.
I would assume that if it was walking in off the street as it appears, it would be blocked out by the fence as it enters however, it seems as though it should be behind the fence but it clearly is between the fence and camera lens.

If I'm correct then what is it?
I'm really not sure. Interesting though.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Have you ever played the Metal Gear series video games?

I thought of Snake's cloaking ability.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

You know how they say we get technology about 30 years or so after its created, etc. Maybe this is just an example of that. They just happened to get on tape an invisibility suit in action. Because although you can see through it, it does look like light bends around it more like stealth technology works. Or its a ghost.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It looks to me like it's something walking across the lens of the camera. I spend my weekends watching CCTV and have seen things similar to that all the time.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
It looks to me like it's something walking across the lens of the camera. I spend my weekends watching CCTV and have seen things similar to that all the time.

It's a reflection on the lens of the camera.

You can see it slightly obscuring the objects closest to the camera as it walks into frame.
edit on 9/26/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm surprised that being new Mexico and all the officer didn't try to arrest the entity and get a warrant for an illegal cavity search performed on it

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Unless I saw it wrong, the camera is on the outside of the building, so I don't think it's a reflection. I've seen spirits before with my own baby blues and sometimes they look just like this. My daughter and I saw one that looked like tiny droplets of moisture in human form, walk all the way across a grave yard. I hate myself because I got a bad virus that destroyed my hard drive and lost a lot of great evidence. I didn't get the chance to back everything up at that point.

My opinion is that it's real

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My thoughts exactly. If only I could see what is 180 degrees from the point of origin. It looks like a staff worker is walking down a hallway that intersects. My vote is reflection. Very nice video for debate though. a reply to: OrphanApology

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
A reflection off of what? If the camera is outside, I don't see what it could be reflecting against. Also, since that is a stable environment (probably same lighting same location every night), you would think such reflections would be common and they'd recognize it as such, since it would probably happen pretty much every night. Not saying it's a ghost.. just not sure I buy the reflection angle.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Is it a ghost????
If so.... does it mind me asking about it...???
I love spookies.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Looks like a insect crawling on the camera lense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join