It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone offer an explanation for some very strange incidents ofver the past few years?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I can't offer any kind of explanation but I had a very similar incident happen right after my daughter was born. Long story short, due to a very hateful individual I ended up losing my job unjustly. I was making pretty good money and had enough savings for a while but after weeks of job hunting and my last check spent, we were quickly running out of time and money...

Fast forward a couple of weeks and we were destitute. Rent due, food costs, baby supplies and no job in sight. A commission check for more than $6000 which I had already been paid over a month prior arrived literally a day before we were to be booted from our place. The same day I got another incredible job and we were saved! More to the story but keeping it short that's what happened.

Never been able to explain the check or its timing, I'm not a religious person but thought long about it that day. It was nice to hear your story have a good ending. Cheers

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
...I would be interested in your own storys which have lead you to agree, this was certainly not intended to be a thread about me, have you had similiar situations or heard of them?

Truthfully - my "own storys" are too many to even begin telling.
Without including my whole life, there was a two+ year span so full of such, that I have more than 600 pages written...just documenting said experiences - - - - and, I've written MINE off as "crazy", for convenience sake.
It makes it much easier to deal with... just ...accept that I was seeing things from a skewed perspective... much easier than, say...try to make sense of it...

In attempt to 'be helpful', I will say that I have emerged from said 'experience' with virtually NO solid beliefs.
It was an Experience that is a part of me, now.
I question EVERY belief, now - but, likewise KNOW that Beliefs make life so much easier.
Everything fits easily into categories...defined by the belief system.
As life progresses, everyone modifies those beliefs or their various tenets...to account for...or agree with...the overall system - - - which is why No-One believes exactly the same about anything...as Any-One-Else.

Nevertheless - if I were to give a 'best guess' to the OP's question...I might lean in the direction of...
This/Your life is Scripted/Pre-Scripted
...or...in the so eloquent words of "Third Eye"...
Life is but a dream ...

Sorry I couldn't be of more/better service.
Still enjoyed your tales and the opportunity to consider these questions again!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
That is fascinating and just one more incredible "coincidence" that points to a more malleable reality than most of us in the West believe possible.

I'm of the (informed) opinion that our consciousness does indeed effect our environment... even more than common sense might dictate... and that intentions have a way of materializing (if in fact our external and internal landscapes are separate).

The trick seems to be keeping an intentional state of mind... it's difficult... and thus why traditional magik, and exercises along those lines, might have more to it than most would think (and why seeming simple minded self help idiocy might work, too along with eastern meditative practices, 'the secret,' religious miracles, some poltergeist-type things, etc.).

Or it all could be coincidence and mind is a simple observer stuck in a brain, totally reliant on fingers and thumbs ... except for those damned anomalies.

Loved your thoughts on this...
I am usually pleased to consider your thoughts on such topics.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I call on the Blessed Virgin of Guadalupe when in need. It usually works and I'm not even a Catholic or affiliated with any religion for that matter.

www.maryourmother.net...

Talk about coincidence... I was born a couple of miles from the Guadalupe River...
I have even posted a thread on this site regarding an 'oddity' found in the Guadalupe Mountains National Park...
Now - how connected/coincidental is that?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

why is it near the beginning of your story you say you transferred £50 yet later on you said you didnt have a bank account?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaysjm

why is it near the beginning of your story you say you transferred £50 yet later on you said you didnt have a bank account?

I use my partners account but am not named so can not put a cheque in my name into it over the counter, why would this be relavant or are you just looking to find fault?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaysjm

Sorry, that may have come across a little harsh, I see it is your first post so hello and so forth. I never said I transferred £50 but I would do. Interenet banking joint account but as stated above not named.

Happy to answer any other questions and as OP I never expexted any one to belive my story at face value!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I really enjoyed reading your story, and it has stuck with me since you posted. I saved the link to show a friend, who also has an interest these curious events that seem like little miracles. Before I even brought up the subject, he shared a story that had happened to him that day.

On his route as a mail carrier he encountered a boy searching the ground and ask him if he had lost something. The boy explained that he needed to find a feather for a science project at school. He was having no luck, and my friend was afraid the boy could go weeks without encountering a feather, especially one that was not still attached to a dead bird. But he had the desire to help him, and decided he would keep his eyes open as he continued on his route. On his very next loop, he found a feather in pristine condition, just 10 feet from his truck, laying neatly in plain sight! He returned to the boy's house and presented him with the perfect feather.

What I find so interesting here is this: In both stories, person A has a problem. Person B wants with all their heart to help. It seems nearly impossible to resolve. Something miraculous happens and everything falls neatly into place. But not for the person needing help. It was fixed in a way to facilitate YOU acting on your desire to provide an act of kindness.

Why wasn't the person in need the one who got the "miracle" (for lack of a better word)? My thoughts: It was not that finding a feather or having the mortgage payment was all that important that it required God, or Angels or whatever crazy magic this is to intervene. What really matters in the big picture is the pure, unselfish act of kindness. You didn't do it for you, you did it for him. My friend got nothing out of helping except the pure joy of helping. Same for you, (plus a pint of bitter for your selflessness.)

I truly believe that love, kindness and compassion are the most important things we humans need to focus on. And It seems your desire to do so was made possible by someone up there. The boy will never remember the grade he got on his science project, but he will remember the kind mailman, who returned with a feather after he had given up. Hopefully he learned a lesson about helping others when you have nothing to gain from it. Your friend will never forget the help he received from you. Hopefully someday when he has a chance, he will pay it forward.

I think more and more people are becoming aware of the magical, mysterious synchronicities that happen all around us. Others are completely blind to it. I don't understand it, what is going on, or who is at the controls, but it is happening with increasing frequency in my life too. In a novel or a movie it would be referred to as a "deus ex machina", or god from the machine, when a person or thing is introduced suddenly and unexpectedly and provides a contrived solution to an apparently insoluble difficulty. In the real world, it's both wondrous and mind boggling. I will continue to refer to these events as synchronicities or little miracles, and search for meaning and understanding, knowing I will most likely never truly understand.

Either way nonspecific, you are on the right path! Keep it up! The world needs more people like you.
I would love to hear more of your stories! Thanks for sharing this one. It had a powerful effect on me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join