It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 The number of the Beast

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
666 is just a hidden message to harmonic equations. I know... I did not wrote a Book long explanation; but its just that simple.

The cube of 6 is... 6 cubed, or 6 x 6 x 6 which equals 216.

216 is VERY important number in harmonics: there is 21.600 minutes of an arc in a circle; and we know that the circle is pretty sacred thingie...

So having in mind that the reader might be totally lacking knowledge in harmonics I offer him to read this in order to understand why the number 216 or 21.600 is important.

I am sharing similar harmonics here

Bartender;France is Nice

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname
Probably more relevant, given the Biblical source, is that humans first appeared on the "sixth day" of creation.
What would a Biblical writer know about harmonic equations?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Probably more relevant, given the Biblical source, is that humans first appeared on the "sixth day" of creation.

I think it's safe to say there's a fair bit of lost knowledge in our history - they may have known a little bit.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I thought 666 was a mistranslation. The number of the Beast is 616.

The Number of the Beast (Greek: Ἀριθμὸς τοῦ θηρίου, Arithmos tou Thēriou) is a term in the Book of Revelation, of the New Testament, that is associated with the Beast of Revelation in chapter 13.[1] In most manuscripts of the New Testament and in English translations of the Bible, the number of the Beast is 666. In critical editions of the Greek text, such as the Novum Testamentum Graece, it is noted that 616 is a variant.[2]

google it....

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite
In those days, pigs may have been able to fly.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite
In those days, pigs may have been able to fly.

Are you outright saying that we have no lost knowledge in our history and that harmonics couldn't be some of it?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellhound604

It is not the number of the beast, but the number of man, and the number of man can be independently verified from many extrabiblical sources as being 666 from before the time the book of revelation was ever written. 777 is the number of perfection/God. 666 is the number of man. If you wanted to be truly diabolical, and suggest that Satan were greater than God, then his number would be 888 or 999, because no number can be higher than 999 without breaking the pattern.

888 could be the number of ascendant humans who have liberated themselves from their service to God and 999 could be the number of the beast, not 666.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Egoismyname

How about these harmonics? I think Iron Maiden covers this topic pretty well.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm not sure about a harmonic equation or a cube of 6 but 666 was first mentioned in the Bible in the old testament when Solomon was collecting 666 talents of gold annually. Don't know if it helps but maybe it's part of your equation.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It was originally 616, but it was decided that 666 would look better.

In numerology, 616 and 666 are just different spellings of Nero's name. But 616 was the original "Number of the Beast", as it was written in the ancient papyrus 115, found in 2005.

666 is Greek version of Nero, while 616 is Latin.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thebel

Solomon earned 666 talents of gold at the height of his reign. The number 666 is correctly translated to emphasize the arrogance and corruption of the antichrist.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

If all scripture is God breathed than he wouldn't have to know anything about it.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer
At the very least, the human writer would have to understand what he was writing. That is the norm for other parts of the Bible.
And since Revelation, like the rest of the Bible, is a communication meant to be understood, his readers would have to be able to find meaning there as well.
"6 is a number which points towards humanity" is a concept which they could grasp. Harmonic equations are not.
I have a thread on this topic.Naturally.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

666 is likely the mark of mankind, or Carbon. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. The fruit of knowledge is technology. Reaching for the fruit in the middle of the garden is oil (read Genesis 3).

777 is Nitrogen and 888 is oxygen. Together, they are the breath of God and specific numbers for the Father and Son.

999 is Mirrored 666 two ways. It is Fluorine. Mixed with Carbon, you have fluorocarbons. Refined uranium makes fluoride, which is then put in toothpaste and drinking water. It signifies fire by pride raising above God.

The true mark of the beast is what the fruit of knowledge brings, which is selfishness. In all cases, the mark of the beast is the animal nature of the man. Carbon is the mark of our commerce system, or the petrol dollar (no nation can buy or sell without it).

Here is your best evidence of the number as selfishness, or being marked by sin, pride and greed.

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

There are 18 items. That's 6+6+6. He says, "Mark This!" for a reason.

What is the mark of Babylon and the commerce system of the fallen Guardian Cherub of Ezekiel 28? Selfishness, greed and objectivism.

Chet is the word sin in Hebrew. It means to miss the mark. The mark in this case is the Tav of the word Truth, or the mark of salvation. Hitting this mark is through altruism and charity.

The word Truth is Emet, or Aleph Mem Tav. Jesus called Himself the Aleph Tav, or Alpha and Omega. He is the mark to hit, while the mark of sin is the animal nature of the beast in man. Overcoming is the key word of Revelation. We must strive for the fruits of the Spirit, which are opposite the animal nature. Salvation depends on our faith, but also engages the Spirit if we are justified by faith. If we do not hit the mark, then we have dead faith.

Galatians 5

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

The Quran has 6666 words in it. Also the Greek Chi Xi Stigma numerical value is 666 and Chi Xi Stigma symbol equivalent in Arabic is "In the name of allah". Do you see the pattern, 666 aka the beast is islam. they're the abomination that causes desolation.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Egoismyname
666 is just a hidden message to harmonic equations. I know... I did not wrote a Book long explanation; but its just that simple.

The cube of 6 is... 6 cubed, or 6 x 6 x 6 which equals 216.

216 is VERY important number in harmonics: there is 21.600 minutes of an arc in a circle; and we know that the circle is pretty sacred thingie...

So having in mind that the reader might be totally lacking knowledge in harmonics I offer him to read this in order to understand why the number 216 or 21.600 is important.

Bartender;France is Nice

Yes you are on the right track with your calculations however 666 has a multitude of mathematical implications however those calculations are not what Revelation 13:18 is about.

Rev 13:18:
This is understanding.Let him who has wisdom calculate the number of the beast which is the number of man which is the number 666."

All of the scriptures are about ONE thing only..Yahoshua which means Yahweh(the creator God ) is salvation the deliverer….that deliverance is for ALL of mankind (and creation) from the realm of death….period end of book.

The scriptures are a testimony that testifies of this ONE all encompassing fact.It doesn’t matter at all if you believe it….. it is Fact and will happen.There is NOTHING anyone can do (contrary to false religious belief) to cause this salvation deliverance.

The testimony of the scriptures is of a people of the nation Israel.They are the archetype of ALL of mankind. They are the creator God’s “chosen” people.

The nation of Israel are the 12 tribes which are the 12 heirs(sons) of Jacob(Israel).In the numbers/letter system called gematria each Hebrew letter is also a number.Each of the heirs of Israel “name” (the number of their name) sums to a number.

The high priest Aaron(Moses brother) entered the tabernacle Holy of Holies he wore a breastplate with stones affixed to it representing each of the 12 heir/sons.It was a 3x4 matrix of 3 names per row in 4 columns.This is the order from left to right top to bottom

Judah-Simeon-Reuben
Gad-Naphtali-Dan
Zebulun-Issachar-Asher
Ephraim-Mannaseh-Benjamin

here are the numbers of their names:

30-466-259
7-830-54
95-570-501
331-395-162

here’s where the “basic” math comes in.

Ephraim-Mannaseh-Benjamin
331+395+162=888
————————
Dan-Zebulun-Issachar-Asher
54+95+570+501=1480
—————————
Judah-Simeon-Reuben-Gad-Naphtali
30+466+259+7+830=1332
————————————————
The new testimony was written in Greek.The name Hebrew word Yahoshua is “translated” Iesous the Hebrew word mashaich(messiah) is translated christos(christ in English).The Greek gemtria(called isopsephy which is the root of the word calculate used in Revelation 13:18) for the name Iesous and christos:

Iesous=888
Christos=1480

which is the sum of “7” of the heirs(see above)

The remaining 5 heirs of Israel sum 1332 which is the number of the beast and the number of man(kind) ..the beast of mankind.
the beast=666
man=666
666+666=1332

The testimony that testifies ONLY of Yahoshua has used basic math a 5 year old could understand.These number patterns are undeniable.They cannot be manipulated to sum so perfectly.Just one of the multitude of further evidence.

Heir names 1-3-5-7-9-11=1850
Heir names 2-4-6-8-10-12=1850

All the sums of name patterns are multiples of 37
3700÷37=100
888÷37=24(24 elders)
1480÷37=40
1332÷37=36
1850÷37=50

The number of the name of the beast (666)AND man(666) is 1332…666+666.That is ALL there is to understand.That has to be known first or none of it will make sense.The multitude of false conjecture of the sum of 666 as the name of Nero, or Obama or the atomic structure of carbon etc etc…. are not the Truth.The scriptures are a testimony that testifies of THE Truth..Yahoshua … nothing else.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

The first three numbers in my phone number (after the area code) are 666. The customer service rep asked me if I'd be ok with that number, my answer...hell yes!!!

Apparently a lot of people were complaining that they were getting marked by the beast, whatever, it's just a phone number that humans made up. Humans created numbers, not the devil.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

So if there is a connection between the number of the beast and the sixth day of the creation of Adam, then could the mark also mean the creation of a new human? Maybe this is how its going to be sold to the populace, that if we take the mark, our eyes will opened, we become enlightened to evolve into a new type of human, and become like the beast. After all, this is the type of rubbish thats being sold to us now on an increasing basis by the mainstream media and the new age movement, that we can become something more than human and become gods.

Scientist predicts new human species will emerge in 30 years:

edit on 29-9-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackManINC
I was thinking in terms of the populace focussing their worship upon something human, in place of God, or even what Toynbee calls "collective self-worship" (one good example beng Hitler working up the German Volk to worship the German Volk). "666"woud then be visibly identifying with what everybody else was doing (such as, in the German case, making the Nazi salute, which was compulsory by decree).

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

a reply to: BlackManINC
I was thinking in terms of the populace focussing their worship upon something human, in place of God, or even what Toynbee calls "collective self-worship" (one good example beng Hitler working up the German Volk to worship the German Volk). "666"woud then be visibly identifying with what everybody else was doing (such as, in the German case, making the Nazi salute, which was compulsory by decree).

I see, although this makes very little sense from a literal standpoint of interpreting scripture considering the world is already worshiping the beast and the dragon that gave him his power well before anything like a mark is even mentioned, which makes crystal clear that this is a physical object that is implanted inside of you. With that said, I do see what you mean by the collective self worship. It seems plausible in a sense, but only if its applied before the "mark" comes into the picture. I can say that the world will focus their worship on something that looks human, which is Apollyon, an angel in disguise, in place of God, as a form of collective self worship for what they can become, which is where the "mark" will come into play. With the increasing propaganda coming from the media about the "next stage in evolution", I 'm seriously contemplating making my next video about the mark of the beast, as the devils are continually giving me all the ammunition I could ever need to rip them all apart.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join