It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Beheads Female Colleague In Workplace

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

30-year-old Alton Nolen had just been fired when he drove to the front of the business, hit a vehicle and walked inside.

Nolen was convicted in 2011 of marijuana possession, intent to distribute coc aine, escape from detention and assault on a police officer.

At this time, it is not known if the suspect’s beliefs played a role in the attack.

This sounds more like a guy who had an ax to grind with a company he got fired at so let's just wait what the investigation turns up before we go all anti-muslim here...

Peace

edit on 26-9-2014 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

...It does seem to be muslims with a penchant for decapitating other people, doesn't it?

SOME Muslims, yes. Definitely not ALL though, in fact nowhere near all.

Oh, by no means all - not by a long shot. BUt I can't remember the last time so many of another demographic were cutting off heads as much.

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

a reply to: FlySolo

Do you have some sort of proof that this particular employer disallows that type of speech?

ANY Religious speech at the workplace should be disallowed, never mind cutting peoples heads off. People should be able to have a work environment free of that crap.

No matter which group is pushing it.

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Have you NOT ever read your employee handbook? Private sector policies are excluded from government freedoms. Once you step foot onto private property, you must abide by the rules set forth within.

+16 more 
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Vaughan Foods ... it's a food processing plant. What foods are processed there? How far is it distributed? This is a reminder that people who handle our food could easily attack our country through our food supplies as well. You never know who is handling the processed foods.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

originally posted by: daaskapital
a reply to: xavi1000

Okay...

I get you have a vendetta against Islam, but i respectfully ask you to not pollute this thread with Islamophobic sentiments, before we even have any solid evidence as to what actually happened.

Thanks.

Hah, not vendetta , clear truth only.Did you listen this

ISIS Spokesman Calls on Muslims in the West to Kill Americans, Europeans, Australians, Canadians

Maybe this man literally listen to ISIS spokeman

Okay, stop.

ISIS is an extreme terrorist organisation which is not representative of all Muslims.

The criminal above may very well have been inspired by ISIS, but it is foolish to generalise all Muslims for the actions of ISIS.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Because OF COURSE this kind of crazy only happens in Oklahoma. *shakes head*

Here's some local sources for you all, read about this last night, described simply as a "workplace violence" incident initially. FYI, Moore is basically a section of OKC, but... all-around crappier.

One dies, two are injured in violence at Moore food distribution center

UPDATE: Woman in Moore, Oklahoma stabbing rampage at business was beheaded, sources report

Original Story:

MOORE — An incident at a Moore food distribution center left one woman dead, and two people injured, Moore police reported Thursday.

Officers found two women stabbed and a man shot inside Vaughan Foods, Inc., 216 NE 12, in what has been described as an incident of workplace violence. One of the women was pronounced dead.

Alton Nolen, 30, was identified as the man who was shot, and is accused of stabbing the two women, police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said.

Nolen was shot by an off-duty Oklahoma County reserve deputy who is employed by the business, police said.

Shortly before 4:15 p.m., callers told police someone was being stabbed in a fit of workplace violence. Minutes later, police received calls of an active shooter situation at the same location, Lewis said.

According to the state corrections department, Nolen was convicted in January 2011 of multiple felony drug offenses, assault and battery on a police officer and escape from detention. He was released from prison in March 2013. Neither woman had any relationship with Nolen.

9:05 a.m. MOORE — The name of a woman killed in a stabbing rampage in a business has been released.

Colleen Hufford, 54, of Oklahoma City, died at the Vaughan Food Company in Moore.

Hufford is being examined today, said Amy Elliott, spokeswoman for the state medical examiner’s office. Her case is pending examination.

Police have not yet released further details of the death or the name of a woman injured. Check NewsOK.com for more information.

9:35 a.m. MOORE — The woman killed in the Thursday business rampage was reportedly beheaded, a law enforcement official told The Oklahoman Friday. Colleen Hufford, 54, of Moore,was killed at the Vaughan Food Company. Check NewsOK.com for updates.

Methinks i smell the spin and propaganda machines kicking into high gear.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Islam conversion attempts should be reported to employers and homeland security asap. No messing around with this religion.

Why is that? I thought America valued freedom of speech, was I wrong?

If you had have said "Conversion to the religious practices of ISIS" instead of a blanket "Islam conversion" or words to that effect then I would totally agree with you.

Where's the outrage from Muslims about violent Islamics? Where's the condemning of ISIS by your average Muslim about beheadings?? It's not there to any decent level, because they are one and the same. They are both in the same bag. They are violent and need to be banned from this country or else put into camps, labor camps where they can be watched. Isn't that what we did to the Japanese during WW2? Give them 30 days to get out of the country, or else be rounded up and given jobs that pay at least a dollar a day.

link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I actually agree there, but why should someone preaching about Islam (not the extreme version but Islam in general) be reported to Homeland Security, unless of course the assumption is that ALL Islamic followers MUST be terrorists?
edit on 26/9/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Indeed. I was only going off of information at the time, which as you would understand, was limited while it was breaking.

link   

Of course. We must get that Islam angle there to scare everyone. We have to be spoon fed some justification to bomb the hell out of other middle east countries for profit. The war drums, they are beating, as loud as they can now. NEED MOAR WAR.

Story rejected with prejudice.

Beheadings are not exclusive to Islam.
edit on 26-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe

Where's the outrage from Muslims about violent Islamics? Where's the condemning of ISIS by your average Muslim about beheadings??

Ask any inhabitant of the 5 Arab nations who are actively participating in the Coalition against ISIS. Im sure the millions of Muslims who live there would be happy to tell you all about their efforts.

Failing that you could ask any one of the numerous Mosques that are being reported in the news daily speaking out in condemnation of the terrorists.

The info is readily available, I fail to see how people are not finding it.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

If true

Yet another extremely rare case where I'd be ok with Police brutality.

Sometimes it's justified...as in this case most assuredly.

Actually, let the employees take him out back for a good 'ol fashioned stoning just to start.

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Do you have some sort of proof that this particular employer disallows that type of speech?

You already have all the proof you need, many companies now have a "Happy Holidays" party rather than have a *gasp* Christmas party. Employers generally look down on any Jehovah's Witness type of recruiting at work.

edit on 26-9-2014 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

a reply to: SLAYER69

I actually agree there, but why should someone preaching about Islam (not the extreme version but Islam in general) be reported to Homeland Security, unless of course the assumption is that ALL Islamic followers MUST be terrorists?

Because in case you haven't noticed, things have changed lately. We are at war with a domestic enemy. Not all Muslims, just the extreme ones. The current constitution doesn't have an addendum to address this new phenomena.

link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

...It does seem to be muslims with a penchant for decapitating other people, doesn't it?

Ever heard of Mexican drug cartels?

link   

Have you NOT ever read your employee handbook? Private sector policies are excluded from government freedoms. Once you step foot onto private property, you must abide by the rules set forth within.

I live in Australia, we do things differently over here - so therefore I have not read an American handbook for employees because it has no relevance to me.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
People, please.

I really wouldn't like this thread to turn into another war, the same of which we have seen in most Islam threads recently.

I respectfully ask everyone to remain on topic, and refrain from outright attacking each other, or Islam itself. This is an individual act from and individual person. We do not know the reasoning behind the crime, but we do know that the man had been fired, and had also been allegedly trying to convert others to Islam.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It was only the border nations who hated the Turk's that had invaded europe that kept the ottomon empire at bay and at one time the Turkish army's reached the gate's of Vienna which was nearly set to fall until the defenders rallied when a surprise and desperate cavalry counter attack on the Turk's who had gone to prayer, during this regular prayer the Vienese riders swept through the bowing turks with there long sword's killing as many of them as they could and actually managed to rout the turks whose army fell into disarray.

Less than a savory character the infamous Vlad Tepe's AKA the Real Drakula who's sister is a direct ancestor of the British Queen and was a member of the Austro hungarian imperial family also fought the Turks to a stand still but historically Islam has always coveted the west and traditionally murdered christian's who refused to be conquered and convert to there religion.

Today we hear the politicians calling Isis and Al Quaeda perversions of Islam and yet they are actually going back to the grass root's of what in by belief is not only a false religion founded by a disgruntled outcase vindictive woman hating salesman who married a child of six when he was in his fify's, so they are actually the true Islamists and of course they prove the point of a religion which tell's it's follower's to strike the neck of the unbeliever that it can not be allowed in a civilized world as it is an intollerant and cruel religion that if measured by christian standards is actually anti christian, of course it was probably nothing but a useful excuse for this scum bag who murdered his former co workers who had probably rejected his advances.

In Arabia among it's various country's slavery is still widely practiced today and indeed is allowed by islamic Law as is castration of boy's made into slave's, even in the 1970's when the ailing British navy still patrolled the arabian seas on anti slavery patrol's they were regularly stopping and arresting slave traffickers with skiff's full of Africans in chains, the film Ashanti is more true than most think and it is still going on today but then eastern european criminal gang's coming out of Atheist communism have lost there humanity and ability to see woman as people to the degree that there is a serious problem in human slavery and trafficking in western europe today and of course they are no islamic.

Religion aside there are simply Good human people and Bad inhumane people in the world and lot's and lot's of sheep people who are easily led by which ever camp has the best orator.

edit on 26-9-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Because in case you haven't noticed, things have changed lately. We are at war with a domestic enemy. Not all Muslims, just the extreme ones. The current constitution doesn't have an addendum to address this new phenomena.

There are many people, including a few in this thread, who insist on blaming all of Islam for the actions of an extremist few. I am attempting to remedy that falsehood is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join