It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Beheads Female Colleague In Workplace

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AntiDude

I'm sorry, did you say "merely because of the ISIS stuff"?

As though it's just something we can be flippant about?

edit on 27-9-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: sp

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Italian Mafia kills a 3-year-old over some vendetta towards the toddler's parents:

www.cnn.com...

Most Mafia members tend to be devout Catholics. Somehow they are able to reconcile their heinous acts with their close relationship to God. But I guess what they did to the toddler isn't really bad, because they only shot a bullet into his head, they didn't actually cut it off.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Yes. Islam.

So you are only focussing on this killing because it was done by a muslim, just like I said before.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Well, the two things right there are mafia and cutting someone's head off. Just like in the case of this guy, except replace mafia with muslim.

edit on 27-9-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: sp

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDude

Yes. Islam.

So you are only focussing on this killing because it was done by a muslim, just like I said before.

Would there be a thread if it wasn't? If there were a trend of christians cutting off heads I'd be using exactly the same words, please don't bother trying to paint me as some muslim hater.

edit on 27-9-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I'm sorry, did you say "merely because if this ISIS stuff"?

Yes, in the context of you saying that there is a trend. There is no trend in America. You have ISIS doing this and you are influenced into thinking that there is a trend.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDude

BasementWarriorKryptonite
I'm sorry, did you say "merely because if this ISIS stuff"?

Yes, in the context of you saying that there is a trend. There is no trend in America. You have ISIS doing this and you are influenced into thinking that there is a trend.

Give it time.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Well, the two things right there are mafia and cutting someone's head off. Just like in the case of this guy, except replace mafia with muslim.

How about if we replace Muslim with Christian? Or replace Muslim with gun owners? Or replace Muslim with white guys? Because people in all those categories have also committed heinous crimes against others. Is there a problem with all Christians? No. Is there a problem with all gun owners? No. Is there a problem with all white guys? No. Is there a problem with all Muslims? No.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Fine, kaylaluv, fine. I will seek you out though, if it happens again.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Fine, kaylaluv, fine. I will seek you out though, if it happens again.

Oh, it will probably happen again. Just like there will probably be another crazy white guy serial killer, and another crazy Christian gun owner who shoots up/bombs a public place, and another evil Italian Catholic who shoots a kid in the head. Unfortunately there's no end to crazy or evil, and it goes across all categories of people. What are we to do? Kill all white guys? Kill all Christian gun owners? Kill all Italian Catholics? Kill all Muslims? I say we go after the individuals and not the whole categories.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

And when it happens again, I'm sure you will be right there to say it had nothing to do with them being muslim.

Edit: Even if it did.

edit on 27-9-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Right, so now the goal posts are moved to it possibly becoming a trend......

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

And when it happens again, I'm sure you will be right there to say it had nothing to do with them being muslim.

Edit: Even if it did.

And when the next male serial killer is caught, will you say it had nothing to do with them being male? Or will you admit that there is a problem with males being serial killers? And if you agree that there is a problem with males being serial killers, then you must admit that there is a problem with males in general. What do you think we should do with the whole male population, since they are all potential serial killers?

By the way, can you tell me an example of a woman beheading someone? I certainly can't find any. If you ask me, it all boils down to MEN being the problem.

edit on 27-9-2014 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

A higher proportion of males sexually abuse young children. Not all males are child sex abusers. It is clearly something to do with males which should be addressed.

A higher proportion of muslims will decapitate another person, compared with any other demographic. It is clearly something to do with muslims which should be addressed.

Happy now?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

A higher proportion of muslims will decapitate another person, compared with any other demographic. It is clearly something to do with muslims which should be addressed.

Again, you act like beheading is the issue. Killing is the issue. Should only beheading be adressed or killings in general?

Buzz word of the week,

* beheading *

Ooooh!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AntiDude

Refute my claim, if you wish. But, you know that I'm right. By the way, if you don't think that beheading someone is an issue, in the act of murder - what the hell is wrong with what's going on in your head?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Happy now?

Well, you're getting closer to the real issue.

Why do more men become sexual abusers? Is it just because they are men? Is it because they themselves were sexually abused? Does it have something to do with the testosterone reaction to being sexually abused, i.e., do unto others as was done to you? So, we don't think that simply being men is the problem, but extenuating circumstances affecting the men.

Could we also say that the militant Muslims who tend to decapitate don't do it simply because they are Muslim, but there may be other factors involved? So, it's not that simply being Muslim is the problem, but extenuating circumstances affecting them.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Refute my claim, if you wish. But, you know that I'm right.

Even if you are right, it still doesn't matter how people are being killed. The issue is the killing of people itself. Maybe muslims behead more people while Americans like to drop bombs on women and children. Who cares how the killing is being done.

Like I said the killing itself is an issue, not the method. Now if you would say "muslims are killing way more people than other groups" and this would be true, then you would have a point.

Right now I only see kneejerk responses to a particular method of killing.

By the way, if you don't think that beheading someone is an issue, in the act of murder - what the hell is wrong with what's going on in your head?

#####SNIPPED#####
edit on Sat Sep 27 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I am appalled by beheading people simply because they don't bow to a religious belief. I think what's alarming about these is that they are very personal, unexpected and gory, like having an extremist muslim taking it upon "him"self to behead a non-believer. The other layer to this is taking it outside your culture which is a real problem.

In Canada there have been several honor killings and these families largely get away with it because of difficulty in proving it. I really believe when in Rome do as the Roman's do - but with muslims they are immigrating throughout the world and insisting their new home bend to their wills. Are numerous examples of this. I have no problem with immigration, but I have a problem with bringing and enforcing their beliefs and will on me. I'm 'here', not from 'there'. Years back there was a huge debate about Sikhs who become RCMP officers wearing turbans - it became approved and they are allowed because its part of their religion - I was absolutely against it - if they want to be RCMP they wear the RCMP traditional uniform. Religion to me is an excuse to enforce beliefs and wills on others.

Yes men are largely responsible for all wars and killings and rapes - but not all men or all countries. It seems, for example USA, men are awarded for aggressiveness in sports and military exercises. What the catholic schools did in Canada to native children is just beginning to be revealed - thousands upon thousands of children murdered undoubtedly after being raped and tortured.

Anyone forcing their will upon others is wrong - maybe we're just discussing 'layers of wrongness'.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join