It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Scholars Open Letter To IS Blasting Its Ideology

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

If you're defending islam then it's your work and not mine, mate.

Anyone with a brain in their head would realise that blaming all 1.6 billion members of Islam for the actions of a minority of terrorists is ridiculous. The onus is on those that insist on blanket blaming the Muslims to prove their case, not the other way around.

Again with that number.There are 300-400 milion radical muslims.Rest of that 1.6 billion will not argue if sharia law is implented all over the World.Is every muslim in Bahrein agreed when

On 30 April 2014, Brunei officially became the first Southeast Asian country to adopt sharia law in its entirety. The Islamic criminal law is set to include punishments such as flogging, dismemberment and death by stoning for crimes such as rape, adultery, sodomy and homosexuality. The Sultan of Brunei, Hassanal Bolkiah, announced in May 2014 the commencement of the first phase of the sharia-based penal code

link

link   

If you're defending islam then it's your work and not mine, mate.

Anyone with a brain in their head would realise that blaming all 1.6 billion members of Islam for the actions of a minority of terrorists is ridiculous. The onus is on those that insist on blanket blaming the Muslims to prove their case, not the other way around.

I'm not blaming all muslims for the actions of this ISIL or ISIS or whatever they called this week. I do think all muslims are slightly insane, but I think that of christians, hindus etc. also. Extremists are just on a different level on insane.

The thing I have a problem with is all these filthy rich muslim nations are just putting in a token effort and paying lip service. It's not enough.

link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

All those mean, nasty western propagandists sawing off people's heads - how could they!

Thats your comparison?

How many heads have US airstrikes removed from people over there?

Slightly lopsided, no?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I was responding to your post where you pretended not to understand my post.

How can I understand something that cannot be understood because of it's illogicality?

I don't think that of course.

Gee, so glad you clarified that. Here I was genuinely thinking you did!

/sarcasm

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000
Rest of that 1.6 billion will not argue if sharia law is implented all over the World.Is every muslim in Bahrein agreed when

Here we go again, assuming that because 1 country did something that must translate to mean all 1.6 billion Muslims agree with it.

Its just plain ridiculous, but people insist on trying anyway.....

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

All those mean, nasty western propagandists sawing off people's heads - how could they!

Thats your comparison?

How many heads have US airstrikes removed from people over there?

Slightly lopsided, no?

Well, if the airstrikes are stopping the psychopaths...gotta do what you gotta do. If they want to cut other people's heads off, we'll blow them to smithereens and if you think I won't laugh like a mad man at their bodies being torn to shreds then you've misjudged.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I'm not blaming all muslims for the actions of this ISIL or ISIS or whatever they called this week. I do think all muslims are slightly insane, but I think that of christians, hindus etc. also. Extremists are just on a different level on insane.

The thing I have a problem with is all these filthy rich muslim nations are just putting in a token effort and paying lip service. It's not enough.

1. You may not be but other posters definately ARE attempting to smear all 1.6 billion Muslims with the same brush.

2. You're making that up. Please provide a source confirming that "these filthy rich muslim nations are just putting in a token effort".

edit on 26/9/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: CloudsTasteMetallic

I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.

Yes, to be seen in plenty of Protestant churches with women pastors.

Well, if we're going on a strictly "by the book" interpretation...

Heresy. Burn the witches. Smite them down into a lake of everlasting hellfire.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

You mean the vast 400 Million, more than some countries, that don't care if others kill in the name of Islam?

400 million DOES NOT equal 1.6 billion.

It's 1st grade Maths, don't even need a calculator for that.

400 Million equals 1/4 of your religion. Which is a disgrace to know that 1 out of 4 Muslims I run into wouldn't mind if an extreme Muslim was to kill me.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrytiesYou're making that up. Please provide a source confirming that "these filthy rich muslim nations are just putting in a token effort".

No, I won't. If you want to disprove it, it's up to you.

Go ahead.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Women can teach in Islam as well, but women teach women. You can even become an Ayatollah as a woman in shia Islam.

Link

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

400 Million equals 1/4 of your religion. Which is a disgrace to know that 1 out of 4 Muslims I run into wouldn't mind if an extreme Muslim was to kill me.

Thankyou for confirming that NOT all 1.6 billion Muslims are terrorist sympathizers, just a minority of them.

That took you what.....3 threads and countless posts?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrytiesYou're making that up. Please provide a source confirming that "these filthy rich muslim nations are just putting in a token effort".

No, I won't. If you want to disprove it, it's up to you.

Go ahead.

Yeah I didn't think you could provide a link. Please stop making stuff up to suit your argument, it is unbecoming.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Thankyou for confirming that NOT all 1.6 billion Muslims are terrorist sympathizers, just a minority of them.

Thank you for confirming that you are ignoring the true numbers over and over and over. If you don't consider 1/4 of a population as terrorists, then I don't have any thing more to say. You keep spewing this 1.6 billion blah blah blah. 1/4 of 1.6 billion is a lot of terrorists.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

Western propaganda tells otherwise, that Islam is religion of peace and majority of muslims are peaceful and moderate.

Do they? The terms Islamic Jihadist, Muslim Extremist and the newest mind meld "Islamic State" are all western propaganda terms born in the very media you claim is so forgiving of "real Islam".

Maybe you are listening too much western propaganda.

I see through it though. Here I'll tell you whats really going on.

US bombs are landing in Syria not in some fabricated "State" of "Islam".
edit on 26-9-2014 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Thank you for confirming that you are ignoring the true numbers over and over and over. If you don't consider 1/4 of a population as terrorists, then I don't have any thing more to say. You keep spewing this 1.6 billion blah blah blah. 1/4 of 1.6 billion is a lot of terrorists.

I can't help but wonder how many US Police and Military would self identify as Christians...

Food for thought.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

But 1.6 billion is 1.6 billion 1.6 billion and then the 1.6 billion so it's okay 1.6 billion.

link   

originally posted by: CloudsTasteMetallic

I can't help but wonder how many US Police and Military would self identify as Christians...

Food for thought.

I have not idea what you're trying to allude. But if you're comparing Police and Military to ISIS, your argument is way off.

link   

Thank you for confirming that you are ignoring the true numbers over and over and over.

I am not mate. I don't need a calculator to work out that 400 million does NOT equal 1.6 billion.

If you don't consider 1/4 of a population as terrorists, then I don't have any thing more to say. You keep spewing this 1.6 billion blah blah blah. 1/4 of 1.6 billion is a lot of terrorists.

Yes it may be a lot, but it's 1/4 of the total and therefore NOT an excuse to blame all 1.6 billion of them.

Your hatred for all Muslims is clear mate. It has been clear for 3 threads now.
edit on 26/9/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Kryties

But 1.6 billion is 1.6 billion 1.6 billion and then the 1.6 billion so it's okay 1.6 billion.

By now it's probably 1.61 billion.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join