It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Scholars Open Letter To IS Blasting Its Ideology

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: xavi1000

13. It is forbidden in Islam to force people to convert.

Quran 2:256 Let There Be No Compulsion In Faith

What is the Jizyah all about then? Taxing nonbelievers must have some purpose?
From what I see a lot tend to kill people that don't covert.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

No, I have not.

Except for the bit where you have, as is evidenced in my thread and all your posts in it.

edit on 26/9/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Double post

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

this list is BS.

Your learning curve lasted all but 5 minutes...

Sad really!

What's BS about it then?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
How about they don't bother with that waste of time and instead write an open letter to arab/muslim countries to spend millions and millions and millions of their own money and resources to stop this - or shut up?

Oh you mean the 5 Arab nations spending millions and millions fighting in unison with the US led Coalition? You mean THOSE countries?

Good thing to hear, that ISIS have been vanquished in Syria and Iraq....
No wait...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Jizyah is a tax... From Shariah...
& it's no different to the tax governments force us to pay on demand!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Now you can legitimately be killed or fetva issued against you...

See how the Islamic law works nicely.

Oh, i'm scared now.These muslim scholars have good sense of humor.Look this :

14. It is forbidden in Islam to deny women their rights.

The funny thing is about 14. They designate what rights woman have in the first place. I'm rereading this list after seeing some of your comments and this list is BS.

From my personal experience most of the muslims , not all are sneaks with two faces.This list mostly is facade.Those scholars see that ordinary people are waking up what Muslim agenda is really is and need to calm the waters.Muslim agenda is in danger.

(post by OptimusCrime removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

5 Arab nations support U.S. in strikes inside Syria

he White House ordered air attacks on Islamic State militants in eastern Syria within 72 hours after five Arab allies agreed to participate in the attacks, the Pentagon’s top officer said Tuesday.

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Jordan participated in the airstrikes Monday in eastern Syria.

Apparently these countries that contain large numbers of Muslims do not exist in the eyes of those who insist that Muslims are doing nothing to help stop the spread of ISIS.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Double post

Do you double post about 5 times a thread just to up your post count? I think you do.

It's a well known glitch in ATS that has been around for years and nobody quite understands why it happens.

But please, feel free to continue making stuff up to suit your argument.

BTW, Islam is still the most destructive religion on the face of the planet as a VAST amount, 400 Million, would rather let someone die than stop them.

Here we go again with the false assumption that 200-400 million out of 1.6 billion constitutes a VAST majority number.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

5 Arab nations support U.S. in strikes inside Syria

he White House ordered air attacks on Islamic State militants in eastern Syria within 72 hours after five Arab allies agreed to participate in the attacks, the Pentagon’s top officer said Tuesday.

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Jordan participated in the airstrikes Monday in eastern Syria.

Apparently these countries that contain large numbers of Muslims do not exist in the eyes of those who insist that Muslims are doing nothing to help stop the spread of ISIS.

What about women rights in those 5 countries ?

link   
This is great that its on MSM because now all the people that are getting p*ssed off at Muslims because MSM & IS is making them ALL look bad, evil & violent will see that not all of them are like this and that Islam is a peacefull religion and they aren't all terrorists like way way to many people like to sterotype them as and hopefully it will remind young or misled muslims that IS is evil scum & they are going against everything Islam is.

link   
This aint about Islam. This is about extremely low intelligence and mental illness mixed with Religion. Islamic text being what they are have negative effects on humans with low intelligence and mental illness.

These are subhuman people following ISIS. If Islam did not exist they would be doing it in the name of some other religion. This type subhuman behavior stems from weak minds raised in uncivilized environments (which happens to accompany many large populations of Muslims).

As President Obama said "There can be no reasoning – no negotiation – with this brand of evil. The only language understood by killers like this is the language of force". They must be ended.

So all you Muslim scholars need to get to work writing a civilized version of your religious text for you future children to follow. Stop following the cave men.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: OptimusCrime

this list is BS.

Your learning curve lasted all but 5 minutes...

Sad really!

What's BS about it then?

It's smoke and mirrors and lies. A woman takes of her burka, and get's scolded. A video on here shows multiple Muslim woman yelling in the face of a Christian lady over this issue. Calling the lady all kinds of names and a whore.

link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

What about women rights in those 5 countries ?

What do Womens Rights have to do with terrorism, ISIS or the subject of this thread?

Please, enlighten me.

link   
a reply to: BlackNWhite

The religion of peace is back... but it's pissed off

10. It is forbidden in Islam to harm or mistreat—in any way—Christians or any ‘People of the Scripture’.

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."
Quran book

Seriously, what a bunch of horse #.
edit on 26-9-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

this is purely a Islamic propaganda to disassociate themselves from the Islamic state, which is…I guess commendable…but in the end serves no other purpose.

At least they are talking. Far sight better than bombocracy.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

It's smoke and mirrors and lies. A woman takes of her burka, and get's scolded. A video on here shows multiple Muslim woman yelling in the face of a Christian lady over this issue. Calling the lady all kinds of names and a whore.

You're making the mistake of reusing a SINGULAR example to paint all 1.6 billion Muslims with the same brush.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

They can be pretty horrendous...
That's Wahhabism for you!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Double post

Do you double post about 5 times a thread just to up your post count? I think you do.

It's a well known glitch in ATS that has been around for years and nobody quite understands why it happens.

But please, feel free to continue making stuff up to suit your argument.

BTW, Islam is still the most destructive religion on the face of the planet as a VAST amount, 400 Million, would rather let someone die than stop them.

Here we go again with the false assumption that 200-400 million out of 1.6 billion constitutes a VAST majority number.

It's not a glitch. You're the only one doing it out of the 1000's of post I read a day.

400 Million is a Vast. Let's count the murders a year by Muslims in the name of their religion, then compare that number to the rest of the religions. Will that work for you?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join