It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea's leader Kim Jong-Un suffering from 'discomfort'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It has been revealed that Kim Jong-Un, the leader of North Korea, is suffering from 'discomfort'. This comes after speculation that the leader may be in ill health after his absence from the public eye since September 3.

Kim Jong-Un was recently seen walking with a limp in July of this year, which also fed speculation about the leader's condition.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It's probably due to obesity or some sort of addiction, but who cares. Let the useless piggie wallow in his discomfort.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Looks like he gained some weight since taking the reigns, could be diabeetus.

He's such a great leader.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

uh oh, looks like someone forgot the safety word again.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Well... Judging from his over zealous clapping in the video, maybe that had something to do with it. He got too excited.

Fat man in a little coat...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
There is one thing which can give such a discomforting walk...

Has Dennis Rodman been to NK again ?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
He probably pulled a muscle when he was dunking basketballs, or maybe during recovery from one of his missions to the Sun....Landing on the Sun
Could even be from wrestling the magical North Korean unicorn....HuffPost

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I just can't believe this S.O.B. is allowed to share oxygen with the rest of us. What is the point of allowing him to live? Somebody needs to take him out and set the country free.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Someone needs more fiber in their diet.
Maybe he has some gout in one of his big toes as well. All of those organ meats and the wine-gnac...ghouls.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
GOOD

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Could be an awful lot of things. Could be gout, could be a muscle tear, could be a stubbed toe, could be a trapped nerve. There are, as ever, too many possibilities and variables, and too few data points to make an informed guess as to the cause of this limp.

However, that said, the fact that he has not been seen in public for a little while, is suggestive of something a little more serious than a stubbed toe. Only time, and perhaps a smattering of defections, will tell.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Apparently,he is a major cheese addict:

While an exchange student in Switzerland, the dictator reportedly became addicted to cheese, which has been progressively ruined his health. The dear leader’s health problems have reached the point where he now walks with a limp.
Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

Specifically emmental,which he gets specially imported.
I can think of other things I would over indulge in if I was the despotic leader of north korea-but I doubt cheese would be among them.

edit on 26/9/2014 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
I just can't believe this S.O.B. is allowed to share oxygen with the rest of us. What is the point of allowing him to live? Somebody needs to take him out and set the country free.

Freedom is a matter of perception.
Is your life worth more than his?
I'm just interested in why you think you are more deserving of life over someone else...what is the point of allowing you to live?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Hmmm...

Cheese alone, even in great quantities, cannot ruin a persons health unless that person is also opposed to taking the occasional stroll in the park, or doing something which raises the heart rate and moves the muscles of the body. Trust me, myself and my sister have been cheese fanatics since we were kids, particularly partial to English Cheddar. My sister prefers it mild, and I prefer it mature.

The difference between the two of us, is that my sister has a more sedate lifestyle. She would never consider walking three miles in one hit, but I am used to walking ten just on a whim. She prefers to sit down and spend hours in one place, I am always moving, even when I sit down at home, I always have my bass guitar in hand, so at least my arms and fingers are working.

It is not what one puts in ones body, aside from those compounds and elements which are by their nature toxic, which does people damage, but what one chooses to do, or not to do, with their bodies after refueling, that causes people trouble.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Apparently,he is a major cheese addict:

While an exchange student in Switzerland, the dictator reportedly became addicted to cheese, which has been progressively ruined his health. The dear leader’s health problems have reached the point where he now walks with a limp.
Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

Specifically emmental,which he gets specially imported.
I can think of other things I would over indulge in if I was the despotic leader of north korea-but I doubt cheese would be among them.

Cheese is awesome.
I'm curious. And you brought it up. What would you indulge in as dictator of North Korea?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Constipation? Notice how happy he is when things are going smoothly.

edit on 26-9-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Starving, torturing, enslaving an entire nation takes its toll.

Have some sympathy for the poor brutal, tiny dictator!

Diddums gots hims a bew-bew.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
WTH is that they are stuffing there.... Lard sausages?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
Cheese is awesome.
I'm curious. And you brought it up. What would you indulge in as dictator of North Korea?

Well,I probably shouldn't say-but I can think of a few things which are more fun things to indulge in than cheese.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

Freedom is a matter of perception.
Is your life worth more than his?
I'm just interested in why you think you are more deserving of life over someone else...what is the point of allowing you to live?

I really can't believe you would even pose that question, but for for starters, I'm not the ruthless dictator of an oppressed country whose citizens starve and the standard of living has deteriorated to extreme levels of deprivation in which the right to food security, health and other minimum needs for human survival are denied.

Meanwhile, fat boy Kim Jong Un may be worth as much as $5 billion, according to the South Korean news organization Chosun Ilbo. The money comes from state-run enterprises as well as sales of narcotics, counterfeiting, and other types of criminality. It's believed to be held in hundreds of bank accounts – outside of North Korea.

I will also add: I hope that limp is from the early stages of ass cancer.

edit on 26-9-2014 by jtrenthacker because: I'm grumpy

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join