It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Brutality and Freedom of Speech Suppression in the U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hello Everyone,

Over the past few months I had heard numerous times a lot of praise for the liberties in America. This comes up a lot especially when people try to compare America to other countries and try to view it as a nation that sets a good example of a free country with no police brutality and no suppression of freedom of speech. Now, I am not trying to be unreasonable here. I know that relatively speaking, America can be better than countries like Saudi Arabia and North Korea when it comes to liberties. However, I have seen on ATS and many other websites many incidents of extreme police brutality and freedom of speech suppression. I haven't found a thread here that contains a conclusive list of police brutality and freedom suppression incidents. I invite everyone here to help me build this list so that I and anyone who might need this list will use it as a good resource for reliable research.

Please, help me make this list as conclusive as possible.

Thank you in advance

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlmo

If people contribute to this thread, it will be a long list indeed.

I suggest you rearrange the list after it grows to make it chronological so we can see how this is expanding over time.

Or start off with your own list in chronological order.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
IMO the Posse Comitatus forum covers it very well.

Just IMHO.

Peace

join