It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Bombed ‘Empty Buildings’ in Airstrikes on ISIL in Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Well there is more to this than ISIS making an "intelligent" guess about where they are going to hit. For one thing, eyewitnesses are saying that the Syrian targets were not even ISIS assets, but rather belonged to another group altogether.

Meanwhile ISIS was winning on the ground against the Kurds, along the Turkish border, yet no American gunships were to be found. No support was given to help the Kurds in the actual ground war. This operation stinks to high heaven.

Turkey supports ISIS, they patch up their fighters in their hospitals and send them back out to fight. We have pictures of McCain hanging out with Syrian warlords who helped ISIS capture Syrian targets, and we know that Obama is tight with the Muslim brotherhood. His brother is even a member.

Thus I conclude that they are ultimately supporting ISIS. They want ISIS to disrupt the Middle east, and are helping both Turkey and Saudi Arabia to destroy the Shiites. These guys are the beginning of the antichrist empire. Just watch and wait for them to fly the crescent moon over the white house. That's where this is heading.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Why i am not surprised, after watching those videos that CNN showed on Tesuday something was odd, were where the fleeing ISIS/FSA fighters?

Where were the left over tanks guarding there posts? in a guarding post you would always leave something to defend agaisnt the attackers, but apparently somehow the CIA/MOSSAD have managed to flee days the bombing? how are the fighters getting the Intel? quite possible they are getting the information from Turkish agents.
edit on 28-9-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

..because we are most likely bombing Syrian infrastructure (our wanted target for a year) more than ISIS?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
This is all nothing but war theatre for the masses.
The people providing the targets know the ISIS boys are not there. The same happened during the second world war, where the USAF was provided their targets, avoiding destroying the big factories, which the banks and US corporations had invested in heavily and didn't want destroyed. Same here, they are not going to destroy their investment, named ISIS/ ISIL / IL.

See, ISIS is an investment, created for a specific purpose, namely the reason for the overthrow of Assad. The same group will likely be repackaged and renamed when it's Iran's turn.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

And what a group they've decided to align with. There are videos of these moral geniuses stomping on helpless christian babies with their army boots. This is the type of fighter Obama supports I guess. I can only presume he'd like to do the same here in the US. There are some dark people in high places; and I"m not talking about skin color.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
This is all nothing but war theatre for the masses.

See, ISIS is an investment, created for a specific purpose, namely the reason for the overthrow of Assad. The same group will likely be repackaged and renamed when it's Iran's turn.

That right there is a cold hard fact. But the scary thing is, it will be down the road, and will look very similar to the opening of Robocop 2014. If you have seen the gain in robotics in only the last five years, realize they will move the production of lithium power sources for these machines to Afghanistan. it was the purpose of Afghanistan, to seize the control of those abundant and unused mineral resources.

Its not like everyone in Europe and America suddenly got cheap lithium powered phones, mp3 players, laptops, tablets, gps, robot toys, Bluetooth, wireless speakers, wireless everything over the last ten years just because of progress. Progress comes at a price, and its usually on the backs of less fortunate in a game called "I want it, You got it, now its mines" . well, at least if the machines take pacify the middle east, their women will get the freedom to degrade themselves publicly in front of the world and becomes promiscuous # machines like our bitches out here in the West !!

I suppose the feminists would consider that progress and evolution for women's rights.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join