It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Fossilized Saur". I've found its Skull and it Fit perfectly! Curiosity Sol 64.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
ok im totally convinced and now have to consider that maybe the flood was on mars and the ark came to earth.

edit on 26-9-2014 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

I see a monkey.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Many thanks for your always interesting finds / posts!!!

Of course it is a rock, but then all fossils are.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Jebus! Now we are gonna see this plotline pop up on SYFU (sp?)... Slugasaurus Rex! Followed swiftly by Slugasaurus Rex VS Sharknado The End is Here!

Gotta get to work on my Salt Gun, the invasion must be stopped!

a reply to: funbox

edit on 26-9-2014 by wastedown because: cuz I always do

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: funbox

If I had a hat on I'd take it off and say 'Hats off to you'. That's one of your better gifs among hundreds of your better gifs. Then again, the poster who sees the mirror image monkey has given us another viewpoint. I'm staying on Earth for awhile, leaving Mars to the monkeys and alligators and blueits and bears.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
In the first picture you can clearly see that the two "eyes" of the skull are not even in one structure.
The left "eye" is clearly a little behind the "skull".

You painted it over in green, making it APPEAR as that the eyes belong to one skull.

While you had some interesting finds in the past, with this one you lost some credibility. You cannot just "paint" something you wish to be there if the original picture doesn't show a "skull" with two eye sockets.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

staying on earth Aleister ? with the monsters ?
odd choice if I may say , besides theres no finer wine, so I hear, than a dewberry 1408

a reply to: wastedown

if gifs could talk it would sound like smogmonster but two octaves lower

intro to smogmonster

funbox

edit on 26-9-2014 by funbox because: insubstantial wolves cause havok with the sinuses

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I can see what you are saying if the first few pics posted, but the Op's last 2 images actually are more accurate in the transference and look more plausible. The Op does not include the rock in the background in those transpositions. Yes, they are probably not what they seem, but still fun to view and speculate.

Kudos to the OP for sharing.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheFlesh1980

I see a monkey.

Or a close relative...

Got to love Pareidolia...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

You are correct, Sir (although odd that a person named 'NoRulesAllowed' would mention someone breaking the written or unwritten rules, hee hee), the rock that makes up the right (top) eye socket is just a rock laying some distance away, and not a real part of the colored-in version. Again logic raises its ugly head and debunks another ugly (Martian) head.

edit on 26-9-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arken
a reply to: jeep3r

Your thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
My thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
You thought it was a shipwreck, I thought it was a great fossil

Whatever it is, IMO this feature ranges among the most unusual things imaged during the early part of the mission. I'd really be surprised if this was nothing more than an eroded rock ridge ...

I still can't believe it hasn't been investigated up-close. Perhaps we'll be able to get some more certainty & clarity once new evidence comes in, retrospectively so to speak!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

S & F Arken for all the hours of research you put in which makes this a better place you do not see this on msm

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Another interesting find Arken
Maybe the new rovers need to have excavating partner rovers as well that can detach from prime rover go do reasonable digs say able to dig 10 foot elevated trenches they can drive-rise from out of as the rover observes from a reasonable distance. With other partner sediment removal rovers then maybe we can get to see more of the MARS under surface, (if permitted that is)

Caves like this
can maybe be explored with exploration type rovers or hover devices/drones once MARS atmosphere is better understood and can then be simulated in lab to make Arial UAV observations...

Keep up the good work bringing things to our attentions

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
Thats really cool! It is an absolute perfect fit, nice find! Do you have any idea of what the actual size of that thing would be?

Perfect fit ! You are having a laugh. Overlaid to force a perfect fit. Jesus H. This is beyond desperate

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
In the first picture you can clearly see that the two "eyes" of the skull are not even in one structure.
The left "eye" is clearly a little behind the "skull".

You painted it over in green, making it APPEAR as that the eyes belong to one skull.

As is the entire far/top side of the snout,it's just the background dirt coloured in green,

It makes you wonder what other liberties have been taken in matching the 'skull' to the bottom jaw.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If I worked at NASA, I would be flipping stuff like this over and trying to figure out what it is. Instead, they act like they're more worried about micro organisms in the dirt. Great find as always, Arken

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It's amazing what you can come up with if you are allowed to just paint the bits you want and ignore the rest. Even if it means painting a rock that's on the ground well behind the "skull" and calling it an eye socket.

Also, these are what.. solid eye sockets? Interesting. It's not only not a perfect fit, it's a rock colored in a way that makes it seem like a skull. Painting a rock doesn't make it not a rock, just saying.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Chinese alligator, maybe? It's similar anyway.

www.boneroom.com...

edit on 26-9-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So do you have any scale for the distance in between these objects? I would think the object in the foreground could be considerably smaller once put further back and placed next to the 'body'.

The object in front looks like it is on a higher level/ ridge/hill....It could be like thinking the football in front of you is the same size as the goal at the other end of the pitch.
edit on Fridaypm261430Fri, 26 Sep 2014 17:04:18 -0500042014-09-26T17:04:18-05:00k by LadyTrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I made other attempts, and these are the results. Maybe someone with better skills in image processing could be better...

C'mon Arken..

At least give the guys that actually made it some credit.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join