It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Lockheed Martin acquired a really nice toy that they haven't finished paying for yet!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This is a great place to get ideas out of your head so is this thread finished or what? Is anybody else going to question or wonder about anything?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFOOWNER
the earth isn't journeying through the stars it orbits around a star

Are you aware that star is also moving through space? (together with earth that orbits it) and then, whole galaxy is moving as well...

So yes, we are journeying through stars, and not to scare you, as this might be too much information for you, we will collide with another galaxy, sometimes in near future (speaking in terms of galaxy
) with Andromeda galaxy, but nothing to worry about, as top scientist predict that star collisions would be very rare, due to wast space between stars, and we will loose our cool spiral and end up in somewhat ugly mess..

Time to read real scientist articles...

io9.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Double post - MOD - please delete this post.
edit on 29-9-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: UFOOWNER

I am aware of the theory of using the a piece of a neutron star's core to create artificial gravity, that would be considered "super dense". Am I on the right track?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
You should listen to the song Polaris by Megadeth on their album rust in peace. I think that will help to explain it.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog

the earth isn't journeying through the stars it orbits around a star

Are you aware that star is also moving through space? (together with earth that orbits it) and then, whole galaxy is moving as well... Yes I am aware. we are not moving in randonimity but uniformly

So yes, we are journeying through stars, and not to scare you, as this might be too much information for you, we will collide with another galaxy, sometimes in near future (speaking in terms of galaxy
) with Andromeda galaxy, but nothing to worry about, as top scientist predict that star collisions would be very rare, due to wast space between stars, and we will loose our cool spiral and end up in somewhat ugly mess..
Sorry, I don't get it.

Time to read real scientist articles...

io9.com...

edit on 2-10-2014 by UFOOWNER because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I would really like to meet Mr. Jesse Ventura and show the symbol in my hand that looks like a star a toy spinning top and a tornado. That's tangible evidence right there in the palm of my hand.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: UFOOWNER

I am aware of the theory of using the a piece of a neutron star's core to create artificial gravity, that would be considered "super dense". Am I on the right track?
I'm not aware of that one.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I would really like to meet Mr. Jesse Ventura and show the symbol in my hand that looks like a star a toy spinning top and a tornado. That's tangible evidence right there in the palm of my hand.

Tangible evidence of what exactly? Incoherent ramblings about Lockheed and Megadeth? A severe shortage of psychiatric professionals?

If you truly believe in whatever it is you're trying to say here, and want to share it with others, it would be in your best interests to try to write a post that lays it out in a coherent manner so that others can follow it. Because no offense, so far it seems like nothing more than disjointed, schizophrenic rambling. You're all over the place.

I'm interested in what you have to say, and I'm sure others here are as well, but you've got to be clear and concise so we can at least attempt to understand...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance You should take a look at the front cover of Megadeth's Rust In Peace album and read this quote: "All governments whatever their political complexion are at present willy-nilly in their grip of natural forces which can only be dealt with by a degree of intelligence of which mankind hitherto has shown little evidence." Bertrand Russell 1872-1970 the two match. tell me this quote and the cover doesn't say something about disclosure.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I believe what you are referring to when you say we now have the ability to travel among the stars is from a speech the former CEO of Lockheed Skunk Works, Ben Rich, gave. This has been discussed here on ATS. I don't think his speech or him saying this has ever been verified, but it is interesting nevertheless. Attached is the link to that discussion here on ATS.

Ben Rich: Hidden Advanced Technology
edit on 6-10-2014 by EngineerGuY because: Edited Ben's title at Lockheed

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EngineerGuY Thank you so very much for putting that up I really appreciate it. Megadeth's Rust in peace... Polaris: I am Polaris ready to pounce at the touch of a button my systems locked in to military gluttons (black projects). Thanks again! best regards Denver

EngineerGuY you really saved this thread and its a coincidence that there is a capital Y at the bottom of my first post of this thread. A Synchronicity I do believe. Thanks again.

edit on 8-10-2014 by UFOOWNER because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Because no offense, so far it seems like nothing more than disjointed, schizophrenic rambling. You're all over the place.

At some point, people apparently start trying to make illogical connections between disjoint events, ala "A Beautiful Mind". It's an example of stochastic filtering gone mad. Your brain's a marvelous device for extracting pattern from noise, as are most of your senses, but if the regulator's gone off the rails, you get daft observations.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Can you at least post a pic of the symbol on your hand? That would be a start.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede Maybe I can get my dad to do it. I tried to get Fumi to do it but the lighting wasn't right or the angle was wrong and plus working with him he has a touch of autism and he held the camera funny. Fumi gave me his old camera its at my mom and dads house I will put batteries in it get a good picture and have Fumi post it here for you as soon as possible. thanks for asking for the photo best regards Denver

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede I will get the photo this Friday 10/10/14 and then try to post it I may need some help posting the photo.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Lockheed Martin has already said that they have the technology to journey to the stars.

No, they never said that at all, as has been explained here at least twice before.

youtube extraterrestrial ufos are real: Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO admits on his deathbed

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

youtube extraterrestrial ufos are real: Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO admits on his deathbed

No he did not - care to provide a valid source for that claim?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
Can you at least post a pic of the symbol on your hand? That would be a start.
I took the picture the resolution isn't that great but you can make out the top of it which is squared off and the left and right points of the star and it coming down into a sort of twisted point. If you could walk me through on how to post it that would be nice.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Lets bring in the psychic circle and a Holiness church prophecy. The psychic circle has been indicating for a good long time now to wait other. The church also prophesied to me a good while back that I would find someone (or the other Terrestrial Officer). This has come to pass. I now know who the other is. He told me a while back up on the mountain that as soon as we get moved in to the new house things would get ten times better for me and they have. He also said that I have been through things like that of what his dad saw in Vietnam. And I expect when the time gets right a lot of non ordinary occurrences will begin to happen socially and out in the public. I've been hung out to dry while waiting on the other. The Psychic Circle has also indicated that my situation is near and far reaching.

An Example of a couple of non ordinary instances: I was eating at Denny's with my mom and writing some stuff down on paper and something told me to raise my head slowly and look. As I was raising my head I looked forward a military guy had his head down and slowly raising it as I looked at him he looked at me. There were two military guys eating at Denny's that day.
The other instance was at my mom and dads house while a friend was visiting. We were outside talking and every time he thought about me I would move that got his attention and he kind of shuffled around and proceeded to stop thinking on me.
edit on 26-10-2014 by UFOOWNER because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join