It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Lockheed Martin acquired a really nice toy that they haven't finished paying for yet!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Lockheed Martin has already said that they have the technology to journey to the stars. Not only that but Lockheed Martin set the stars in motion. With their capabilities they released the Big Bang and then parked their advanced ufo technologies on Earth! They have broken this really nice toy down into various ufos and advanced technologies and are monopolizing them off under the guise of the military contracting company Lockheed Martin that's where all of these different ufos and technologies are coming from one really nice toy. They are selling off bits and pieces of it to keep the public happy with only a slight trickle of theses technologies ever coming through for our benefit until the rest of the bill comes due and then this really nice toy can be put to good use and then things can start getting better for us here on earth. They are not using this really nice toy to its fullest capabilities but are breaking it down in an attempt to avoid the inevitable paying it off this is the reason for non disclosure and secrecy the troubles of having to pay off the rest of this bill. Any way the person who paid the first half of this bill and the rightful (ufo) owner has written in the lines of the palm of his hand from the stardust from which we all came through Lockheed martin the symbol for this really nice toy and the symbol for this really nice toy looks like a star a toy spinning top and a tornado. I rest my case with my own personal signature: "By far, reality is the best invention yet for Lockheed Martin! What have they already thought of next? Terrestrial Officer Denver on the intelligent design and the "Now!" or the eternal presence of military perfection.

Y

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOOWNER

That's interesting...you have any...um...what's the word...oh yeah, proof?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFOOWNER

Lockheed Martin has already said that they have the technology to journey to the stars. Not only that but Lockheed Martin set the stars in motion. With their capabilities they released the Big Bang and then parked their advanced ufo technologies on Earth! They have broken this really nice toy down into various ufos and advanced technologies and are monopolizing them off under the guise of the military contracting company Lockheed Martin that's where all of these different ufos and technologies are coming from one really nice toy.

They are selling off bits and pieces of it to keep the public happy with only a slight trickle of theses technologies ever coming through for our benefit until the rest of the bill comes due and then this really nice toy can be put to good use and then things can start getting better for us here on earth. They are not using this really nice toy to its fullest capabilities but are breaking it down in an attempt to avoid the inevitable paying it off this is the reason for non disclosure and secrecy the troubles of having to pay off the rest of this bill.

Any way the person who paid the first half of this bill and the rightful (ufo) owner has written in the lines of the palm of his hand from the stardust from which we all came through Lockheed martin the symbol for this really nice toy and the symbol for this really nice toy looks like a star a toy spinning top and a tornado. I rest my case with my own personal signature: "By far, reality is the best invention yet for Lockheed Martin! What have they already thought of next? Terrestrial Officer Denver on the intelligent design and the "Now!" or the eternal presence of military perfection.

Yup I agree they are slowly trickling down technology...just enough of it to fend off forced disclosure....Oh and paragraphs are your friend...look above and behold the power of paragraphs!

OG

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

As if UFOs were the only alien technology. Mwahaha

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Yeah. If humans could be taken through just the projects that I know about that never got anywhere, they would probably be as resentful of the world we live in as I am and I am a dust mote compared to those who can tread wherever they please. I'm sure there are projects out there that would make Denis Leary go "WoW Man!"

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Just how much does Lockheed owe you.................?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Can you give us a bit more of a hint on what they may have already built?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Tornado Alley, of course.

We're doomed.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc
Proof: they will eventually run out of time on their debt and be forced to make payment or through hints and suggestions or realities presented will just let us know. things are set up that way and it will eventually come about this is what I am working on the right awareness about how things really are. Thanks for the great question! Forgot the obvious why is that symbol in the lines of the palm of my hand look like a symbol for a super nice toy by the way I want to help seek disclosure with a new version of the parker brothers monopoly board game that's about Lockheed here is a little bit more coincidence that I have observed I saw a cartoon sketch about a couple of birds one bird said to the military official and the other bird you remember that ufo you recovered a wicked long time ago well he thinks (thinks!) he left his wallet in it

edit on 26-9-2014 by UFOOWNER because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam We are doomed in the sense that they are not getting off their a**es and getting it in gear and putting things to good use. Eternity thou pleasing dreadful thought joseph Addison my personal quote on it is this: "What an extraordinarily serious situation is that of the "Now!" (As in hand it over now! that is what is gonna be pushed) The "Now!" the eternal presence of military perfection. you know what the acronym for ufo means when there talking about me you f*ck off! you can take that one with a grain or two of salt

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGemThank you so much as I am not so good with grammar

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: grumpy64 It's a ufo a really big and powerful one fast enough to keep up with the real deal out there and will be piloted by what I call two birds or two people (males)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mattsawaufo They serve the purpose for traveling and then setting up shop to do their business where ever they go. all other technology is inclusive its a total package

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechashdefinitely!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Lockheed Martin has already said that they have the technology to journey to the stars.

No, they never said that at all, as has been explained here at least twice before.
edit on 26-9-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling They don't owe me personally they owe the purpose of what this thing represents and from what I think is a really good perspective on it. they really mean business with this ufo

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruceI didn't make it up I remember seeing the video on it and sorry if I disturbed you with that thought it won't happen again
And thanks for the dwindling spiral effect I guess ats isn't about disclosure then and "Now!" I will shut up see ya!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I didn't make it up I remember seeing the video on it

Care to show us this "video"?

As expected, no such video exists!
edit on 26-9-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce I don't really want to go looking and I don't think I need to and I apologize.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce I don't really want to go looking and I don't think I need to and I apologize. A Disclosure Quote for you instead:

"All governments, whatever their political complexion are at present willy-nilly in their grip of natural forces which can only be dealt with by a degree of intelligence of which mankind hitherto has shown little evidence." Bertrand Russell 1872-1970

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join