It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Being Prepared For The Mass Disappearance Of Humans?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: OrionsGem

MH 370 ?, has that got the ball rolling ???

Nah that was shot down and crashed with virus soaked bodies remember?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem I don't think that ultimately it is a concern because what I think will happen is that UFOs will start to appear all over the World and things will proceed from there all in a good way.

"What we need is not the will to believe but the wish to find out which is exactly the opposite." Bertrand Russell 1872-1970

I really believe that wish will come true.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

As a creative, I can tell you that it most likely means nothing. Creativity and inspiration are like waves; they strike the planet across multiple frequencies simultaneously, tweaking the antenna of those sensitive to their vibrations. That is why pop culture moves in easily identifiable cycles. For example: Vampires were cool in the late 80's, and again in the mid 2000's. The problem is that young people see a common theme, and assume that there is a deeper meaning, but that simply isn't true. It's always the same garbage in an endlessly repeating loop.

This goes double for prepping, end-of-the-world prophesy, witchcraft, and political voodoo. Nothing is reflected save for the desire to tell stories, and get paid. It's just that this year, its one thing (like mass disappearances of human beings) and next year it will be something else, like time travel.

It's a big dumb show. b

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

As a creative, I can tell you that it most likely means nothing. Creativity and inspiration are like waves; they strike the planet across multiple frequencies simultaneously, tweaking the antenna of those sensitive to their vibrations. That is why pop culture moves in easily identifiable cycles. For example: Vampires were cool in the late 80's, and again in the mid 2000's. The problem is that young people see a common theme, and assume that there is a deeper meaning, but that simply isn't true. It's always the same garbage in an endlessly repeating loop.

This goes double for prepping, end-of-the-world prophesy, witchcraft, and political voodoo. Nothing is reflected save for the desire to tell stories, and get paid. It's just that this year, its one thing (like mass disappearances of human beings) and next year it will be something else, like time travel.

It's a big dumb show. b

I would have to disagree...I think "the big dumb show" is what you see when you turn on CNN or FOX.

OG

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

It's a big dumb show. b

I would have to disagree...I think "the big dumb show" is what you see when you turn on CNN or FOX. I agree insofar as nonordinary states of consciousness are concerned. I turn the volume all the way down and just watch the pictures because I think our thoughts are being influenced from another source. I'll give reference for this: In Stanislav Grof's work Beyond the Brain(birth, death, and transcendence in psychotherapy) he mentions world famous neurosurgeon Wilder Penfield who states that consciousness is not a product of the anatomy of the brain, he gave an example of a television set where the television works but that the programming is coming from another source.

OG

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Hey you never know, perhaps they are all are zombies and they are being controlled like robots to continue to do their jobs and interact so society does not crumble...

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SystemResistor

Hey you never know, perhaps they are all are zombies and they are being controlled like robots to continue to do their jobs and interact so society does not crumble...

Honestly that does sound plausible...

OG

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

so what happened to the alien invasion we were being " prepared for " ????

all I see is a long list of " preparations " that never happen - just a new " preparation "

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

so what happened to the alien invasion we were being " prepared for " ????

all I see is a long list of " preparations " that never happen - just a new " preparation "

Where did you hear about that? I was talking about the mass disappearance of humans.

OG

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Good point and I think so. Some possible reasons are:
- a fake alien invasion to create a state of generalized panic in society to push in martial law and begin the New World Order;
- the Christian rapture;
- a government abduction of people who know about the New World Order into the FEMA camps in order to "educate" those people into acceptance of their ideas or just killing them.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emma3
Good point and I think so. Some possible reasons are:
- a fake alien invasion to create a state of generalized panic in society to push in martial law and begin the New World Order;
- the Christian rapture;
- a government abduction of people who know about the New World Order into the FEMA camps in order to "educate" those people into acceptance of their ideas or just killing them.

How about they are being taken to populate new planets?

OG

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I think the most plausible option related with that idea is that they are being taken to underground laboratories for transhumanistic experiences.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
We are nearing a time when the actions of man have systemic and worldwide affect on people and environment.
We are at a place when we've to make decisions as a collective that will significantly alter the lives of countless souls.

It very well should be commonplace to have this discussion through fictional/media works if we want to have any say at all in how our coming years/decades affect us as collective and individuals.

Anything that relates to humanity as a whole is absolutely relevant to any of these discussions. Although I'm not denying that the media are controlled by wealthy manipulators meaning to weaken the collective will of the population, it is not by any stretch out-of-place or uncalled for that we are now seeing these concepts and scenarios explored on a day by day basis.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
OP, we could ask the same of all those 'zombie' movies
(but we kinda know what that's all about..)
someone on page 1 mentioned the bible eschatology
..i'd say it's something to do with that

i always thought of the 4400 as some kinda sequel/spinoff to/off spielbergs "taken" series (maybe just because it starred a lot of the same shillebrities?)

recently there was a (failed) series doing the rounds on australian TV (not sure if the rest of the world was subjected to it?) called "Resurrection" or some crap (little kid disappears, then returns years later [same age] waking up in a rice-field in china or something?) (..meh i didn't even watch after the pilot episode)

seems you're not the only one who's noticed this (pretty sure there's another topic around these parts?)
interesting stuff, S&F'd.. seems all we can do on this one is wait & see?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

ATS - and just about every other conspiracy site and general wingnut

in the last 10 years we have had :

zombie movies - preparing us for zombie outbreak

aliens monies - preparing us for alien invasion

disaster movies - preparing us for meteors and crap

now you pop up to tell us that a rash of un-original TV shows are preparing us for the rapture .

so my question - have the zombie appocalpse and alien invasion been cancelled ????????????

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
OP, we could ask the same of all those 'zombie' movies
(but we kinda know what that's all about..)
someone on page 1 mentioned the bible eschatology
..i'd say it's something to do with that

i always thought of the 4400 as some kinda sequel/spinoff to/off spielbergs "taken" series (maybe just because it starred a lot of the same shillebrities?)

recently there was a (failed) series doing the rounds on australian TV (not sure if the rest of the world was subjected to it?) called "Resurrection" or some crap (little kid disappears, then returns years later [same age] waking up in a rice-field in china or something?) (..meh i didn't even watch after the pilot episode)

seems you're not the only one who's noticed this (pretty sure there's another topic around these parts?)
interesting stuff, S&F'd.. seems all we can do on this one is wait & see?

Wait and see is right...ugh I hope nothing happens whatsoever honestly..

OG

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join