It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Arabs slam alleged ploy to get Christians to join army

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Group that encourages Christians to enlist will be handing out food vouchers at Christmastime this year; Arab MK calls decision 'ugly political act.'

Several Israeli Arab communities are enraged over a plan by a Christian-Jewish charity to distribute food vouchers to needy families at Christmastime via a controversial organization that encourages Christians to join the Israeli army.

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, a charity that works with the poor and promotes social and cultural projects, including within the Arab community, has decided that this Christmas, its vouchers are to be handed out by the Israeli Christians Recruitment Forum, an organization that promotes military service and civilian national service among Christians.

Israel's humanity shines again... I don't have much to say about this, as I'm not surprised anymore about the Zionists bad intentions.
I basically just wanted to share this news with ATS.

How despicable is that ?

HAARETZ

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Then they should refuse the free food vouchers.

Why is it bad to ask people to join the military of their country?

Your link is 404 for me. :/

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton
Then they should refuse the free food vouchers.

Why is it bad to ask people to join the military of their country?

Your link is 404 for me. :/

Refusing food when you or loved ones are hungry is not easy I think.
A hungry person can easily make a pact with the devil just for a sandwich.

And believe it or not, I can't find the news anymore... They pulled it, the news was too scandalous I guess. Just for that fact, this should get peoples attention.

edit on 25-9-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Israel has been employing foreign Christians as contractors or mercenaries for years. I know of one fellow who did this back in the 60's.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Why are we assuming that a family gets the food vouchers only if they enlist? An organisation can have more than one activity.

I belong to an organization that would like to recruit new members. We have also been known to give food to the hungry. Whether they join or not is no consideration for us.

Same thing here? Any evidence?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: grumpy64
Israel has been employing foreign Christians as contractors or mercenaries for years. I know of one fellow who did this back in the 60's.

And they also employ the Druze, so what you're saying is not surprising.

This is more about the length the Zionists will go to enroll Christians.
No shame.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

hmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
here's the article....

Israeli Arabs slam alleged ploy to get Christians to join army

Well thank you.

It didn't seem to work anymore with my link.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

Group that encourages Christians to enlist will be handing out food vouchers at Christmastime this year; Arab MK calls decision 'ugly political act.'

Several Israeli Arab communities are enraged over a plan by a Christian-Jewish charity to distribute food vouchers to needy families at Christmastime via a controversial organization that encourages Christians to join the Israeli army.

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, a charity that works with the poor and promotes social and cultural projects, including within the Arab community, has decided that this Christmas, its vouchers are to be handed out by the Israeli Christians Recruitment Forum, an organization that promotes military service and civilian national service among Christians.

Israel's humanity shines again... I don't have much to say about this, as I'm not surprised anymore about the Zionists bad intentions.
I basically just wanted to share this news with ATS.

How despicable is that ?

HAARETZ

What disgusts me more are people who are willing to live a country and let others die for them. This includes the orthodox in Israel also who don't join the Israeli army. Your post is pretty nonsensical also. You bend over backwards to make the facts fit your interpretation. I'm sure the country you live in also recruits citizens of that country to join its army. But it's only bad when the "Zionists" do it.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

This is more about the length the Zionists will go to enroll Christians. No shame.

What shame? Sounds like an honour to me. Perhaps you should join some Islamic brigade where you can enact your anti-Semitic fantasies.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteveR

This is more about the length the Zionists will go to enroll Christians. No shame.

What shame? Sounds like an honour to me. Perhaps you should join some Islamic brigade where you can enact your anti-Semitic fantasies.

No thanks, I wouldn't stoop that low.

And besides, everybody knows the Muslim radicals don't attack the hand that feeds them.

So... I'm against the racist Zionist and you automatically associate me to radical monsters ?
Way to go chief !

edit on 28-9-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Military forces giving to the needy is not a new concept. Look at Toys for Tots in the US, for example. They are ran by the US Marines, but they aren't a recruitment service. It's a way to give back to the community, and if they happen to make some recruits while they are at it, then all the better.

I can't think of any other Charity ran by Military, but I'm sure every country has something like that.

Frankly, I see nothing wrong with giving back to the community regardless of motives.

new topics

top topics

join