It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reebok signs 3 year old to deal!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is getting insane...If only I was born 3 years ago

Link

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
ADIDAS signs fetus to 10 million dollar contract!!!

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
ADIDAS signs fetus to 10 million dollar contract!!!

lol, that is what it's coming to.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
i know man, it just goes to show you how much money these mega-companies have to burn. with as much money as they're paying Lebron James, you could finance a revolution in a major third-world country.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
you could finance once here too

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Nearly 33 million Americans have fallen into poverty, and Reebok decides to help by giving money away to a 3 year old..
How the hell can he shoot that anyways?.........

Fluky lil kid.....
that money could have gone to such a better cause than a 3 year old shooting hoops in a diaper
Deep

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reebox is on its way out. with lebron not signing with them i think they are done.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Reebok may be on the out in the states but they are on the in here in europe. They have always sponsored one of the top three teams in the English Football Premeirship (ie. Liverpool)

By sponsoring Liverpool they havealso been able to sign Michael Owen a 20 yo striker who is the next big thing.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Starter signs 10 million dollar deal with yao ming's sperm.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Macdog Owen is hardly the next big thing... reebok is hardly doing good in europe, actually the only sportscompanys I see more than any other are Adidas and Nike, only thing reebok has is sponsorships which hardly grants them anything apart from a slower death.

Btw the next big footballers are Ricardo Quaresma and Wayne Rooney

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Nie is the onlythingEven if I have to dress up nice to go to chearch, I get the Nike stuff that is more for that kind of occasion. I look like a Nike endorser, but I just love NIKE.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I saw a video of this kid in DIAPERS shooting a regulation ball many times over...and hitting every shot!!

His dad and him were in an upscale neighborhood on their regulation court and this kid(then two) was playing horse and not missing........amazing!

As for the business, well, the kid is set for life already-parents too....if you saw this you'd see why he is with Reebok.

top topics

join