It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi PM says Islamic State plans Imminent subway attacks in U.S. and Paris

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gatorboi117

The National Guard have been in NYC since 9/11.

JTF Empire Shield

'JTF Empire Shield' still serving after 8 years
edit on 25-9-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Take with a grain of salt if you want, but the psychic from World Wide Predictions websites posted earlier this week a prediction that in the near future there would be a massive VX Nerve gas attack on Instanbul, and several European cities.

Most of the rpediciton are pretty accurate/close this year so makes you think/wonder.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

We started this virus and sending more bombers in to kill those and other innocent people is not the answer.. do you not see this causes another faction to rise which we initially arm then will turn against the west to..
We're just going around in circles..
The only ones who benefit are those on a cell phone sitting by their pool, sipping champagne and lighting cigars with $100 bills. Whilst innocent people are murdered for what? And that includes soldiers on both sides.
Don't become a part of their killing, these desert dwelling sand rats with equipment and knowledge from the dark ages (in comparison to the west) are no real threat to your way of life...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: misscurious

You still haven't given me a valid reason what we should do. We have other nations telling us there's a plot to kill Americans on our soil. I understand you don't want to go to war, no one does. But, there's a real threat here and I don't want to hear about "We started it" or any of that. You, me or anyone else do not know the motives behind these people killing innocent civilians every chance they get. Other Arab nations wouldn't be helping us if this was all started by the U.S.

It's a real big deal to blame the U.S. for everything just because we have the most pull in the world. I'm tired of hearing that excuse. These desert dwelling sand rats don't need advanced technology, if you haven't noticed, old school techniques are what they use, and they're pretty damn effective at it. We don't live in a utopia, hate to tell you.
edit on 9/25/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The “War on Terror” is a Criminal Fraud

Canadian scholar Prof. Michael Keefer believes that the US-engineered project of War on Terror is a “criminal fraud” that has virtually extinguished the American democracy and the civil liberties of the American people.

“The so-called War on Terror is a criminal fraud, designed to frighten Americans and the citizens of its allies into supporting systematic violations of international law. It was from the outset Islamophobic both in intention and in the wars of aggression it has been used to justify,” said Prof. Michael Keefer in an exclusive interview with Fars News Agency.

On the US special relationship with Israel and Washington’s unconditional support for the Tel Aviv regime, Prof. Keefer says, “The US policy of seeking to dominate Eurasia through control of Middle Eastern and central-Asian hydrocarbon resources aligns with Israel’s concern to ensure that no Middle Eastern state has the power to interfere with its policies of continued colonization of Palestinian land.”

edit on 25-9-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Christians (the west) pitted against muslims is a war that has been going on for quite a while now, over many centuries in fact.
i do not know who benifits from this but the adage "follow the money" seems to be the answer. twice as much money to be made when you fund both sides of a war
All these blowhards on TV who say ISIS this, Obama that are a noisy distraction to what is actually quite simple. christian vs muslim warfare is profitable, not that the media wants you to see it this way for some reason....
edit on 25-9-2014 by highjinxhostage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: gatorboi117

Maybe nothing, but I also couldn't help but think, it didn't seem France had really been as much of a western target for extremism.. then they led the charge on Libya and pushed at Syria and now they seem to be in the same shoes as the US and UK. Why they'd want to risk putting themselves in that place to aid insurgents in countries that have nothing to do with them? I don't know, but it's odd or maybe not.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

This is what I was implicating in my above post. France seems to be wanting in. They weren't targeted then, completely about face from Iraq (remember freedom fries?) they for some reason wanted in on Libya and Syria and led that charge, and now they are targeted. Very strange.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
a reply to: Elton

Eric Holder hinted yesterday that there would be US ground troops in Syria soon. He announced his resignation today.

www.breitbart.com...

Assad's fate does not look good.

This has always been about Assad, since day one. It was never about ISIS. The US didn't like the people being so vocal and obvious about not approving attacks on Syria. Then a evil horde appears there (people we were arming a year ago) and we start bombing the country of Syria. Apparently bombing buildings ISIS left weeks ago.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Melbourne_Militia

I don't know about VX, but we know the "rebels" we were arming in Syria were using Sarin (the west tried to blame Assad, but evidence points towards the rebels) so that's a concern. I sincerely doubt they have an effective dispersal method though. A cult tried it in Tokyo and though people died and it was a tragedy, the delivery method, i believe left it leaking on the floor and only caused a fraction of the potential casualties.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gatorboi117
Looks like the US Government is trying everything possible to deny these claims.

Perhaps the Iraqi PM spilled the beans on an upcoming false-flag or intentionally allowed terrorist attack?

After all, we just recently stationed National Guard troops in New York City according to several news sources and an ATS thread, although those links have suddenly been deleted???

The plot thickens.

WHAT? The Obama admin said the reason we started hitting ISIS in Syria was because we had information on an imminent threat! I guess we are supposed to believe they nuetralized it with a few bombings on empty buildings in Syria? It went from imminent to non existent and when the Iraq PM (his ear alot closer to the ground I imagine) says the threat is still imminent, it's absurd and the FBI hasn't heard of it?

This whole thing is ridiculous, we never learn to get out, we never learn to stay out. Leave the middle east be, that's what everyone in the US wants.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join