It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi PM says Islamic State plans Imminent subway attacks in U.S. and Paris

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Iraq has received "credible" intelligence that Islamic State militants plan to attack subway systems in Paris and the United States, Iraq's prime minister said on Thursday

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said he had received the information Thursday morning from militants captured in Iraq and concluded it was credible after asking for further details. The attacks, he said, were plotted from inside Iraq by "networks" of the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL.

"They plan to have attacks in the metros of Paris and the U.S.," Abadi told a small group of U.S. reporters while in New York for the annual meeting of the U.N. General Assembly. "I asked for more credible information. I asked for names. I asked for details, for cities, you know, dates. And from the details I have received, yes, it looks credible."
Source:nypost.com...
mobile.reuters.com...

Really hope this doesn't happen.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

If they're going to pull something like that I hope both the U.S. and France show them the wrath of hell. No holds barred. Good night.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

If they're going to pull something like that I hope both the U.S. and France show them the wrath of hell. No holds barred. Good night.

You and me both my friend.

But I think only minimal response will be issued - as the current "decision makers" want to play the political correctness game, and not show strength.

These people only recognize and respect those with a back-bone. So long as current political officials bend as if they have no back-bone, the Islamic radicals will grow more and more daring.

Making allegiances, and temporary agreements will not work with them. They will continue to fight - milking every dime, and drop of blood from people they can get.

edit on 25-9-2014 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle

But I think only minimal response will be issued - as the current "decision makers" want to play the political correctness game, and not show strength.

The current administration likes to announce our every move and layout our plan on national TV. I don't get it. We're playing games with these guys when we should be crushing them.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle

The current administration likes to announce our every move and layout our plan on national TV. I don't get it. We're playing games with these guys when we should be crushing them.

I know I'll get laughed at for saying this - but I think they announce our every move to give them advanced warning. I think there are Islamic sympathizers in high places of power in our nation, who have infiltrated the top rungs of the ladder.

But that's just theory, and open for extreme criticism.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Looks like the US Government is trying everything possible to deny these claims.

Perhaps the Iraqi PM spilled the beans on an upcoming false-flag or intentionally allowed terrorist attack?

After all, we just recently stationed National Guard troops in New York City according to several news sources and an ATS thread, although those links have suddenly been deleted???

The plot thickens.
edit on 25-9-2014 by gatorboi117 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gatorboi117

Completely agree.

edit on 25-9-2014 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: gatorboi117

You're right. This is not a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

I kind of believe it to be honest with you.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It would make perfect sense to position troops there, while not informing the public.

If the public were informed millions would be lost in transportation revenues, which I'm sure the city doesn't want. Not to mention the panic that would set in. I don't agree with this, but you have to follow the money in today's world to understand why certain decisions are made.

If the claim turns out to be false, this could double as a good training exercise for the military units - and if the worst occurs and it is true, then they will be there ready to act and provide service as soon as possible.

The government has contingency plans in place for almost every situation imaginable, even alien invaders.

Rules they follow: 1) Don't spook the herd. 2) Prepare for the worst.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gatorboi117
Looks like the US Government is trying everything possible to deny these claims.

Kind of like when Russia tried to warn the USA of Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
A surprise, massive bioterror drill was conducted in New York City last month. See a pattern?

newyork.cbslocal.com...

edit on 25-9-2014 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
A surprise, massive bioterror drill was conducted in New York City last month.

newyork.cbslocal.com...

They know something is going on and don't want the public to know about it.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

NORAD were holding training drills in the morning of 9/11.
There were drills going on just before the 7/7 bombings took place in London. We're seeing a very similar pattern.

Now, it is not a matter of IF but WHEN. The questions remain, who is going to benefit from these upcoming terrorist attacks?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
Now, it is not a matter of IF but WHEN. The questions remain, who is going to benefit from these upcoming terrorist attacks?

People who make money off of selling military weaponry perhaps...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

These sort of replies make me laugh... crush them.. do you not think that's what these extremists are saying when innocent people including children are getting blown up in illegal wars for resources and world power...
I'm not protecting IS because they are scum but so many people here are brainwashed hypocrites it's unbelievable..
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind my friend..

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

Eric Holder hinted yesterday that there would be US ground troops in Syria soon. He announced his resignation today.

www.breitbart.com...

Assad's fate does not look good.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
And in regards to the op.. These announcements are strategically released for whatever reason.. I don't care for or believe any of there bs anymore..
Personally I think this is released so France can get involved in this without the french people revolting against going to war...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: misscurious

These sort of replies make me laugh... crush them.. do you not think that's what these extremists are saying when innocent people including children are getting blown up in illegal wars for resources and world power...
I'm not protecting IS because they are scum but so many people here are brainwashed hypocrites it's unbelievable..
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind my friend..

Then what do you suggest we do? Sit back and let them continue to grow so it becomes a bigger problem later? Sorry, sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Just wanted to add,

Mayor de Blasio: No immediate, credible ISIS subway threat

NEW YORK - The mayor and police commissioner took the subway to a news conference in Manhattan Thursday to reassure New Yorkers they should carry on like normal in the wake of reports of a supposed ISIS threat against U.S. subway systems.
"There is no immediate credible threat to our subway system," said Mayor Bill de Blasio after he and NYPD Commissioner William Bratton emerged from the Union Square subway station. "I say this with confidence. People should go about their businesses as they normally should."
The news conference came hours after Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said he was told of an Islamic State group plot to attack U.S. and Paris subways. Asked whether the attacks were imminent, al-Abadi said, "Yes." Asked whether the attacks had been thwarted, he said, "No." Instead, al-Abadi said the U.S. was alerted about the threat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join