It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a wee question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

I have for some time (years) been in "telepathic" contact with an entity that claims to have some "important" info for me. I have been quite skeptical, and have been demanding "evidence" to support this entities position. Bringing in this additional entity claiming to be my uncle is relatively new.

Next time ask for lotto numbers, post the numbers here. If they come true it's amazing. If the entity can't predict or is wrong, get psychiatric help.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I have for some time (years) been in "telepathic" contact with an entity that claims to have some "important" info for me. I have been quite skeptical, and have been demanding "evidence" to support this entities position. Bringing in this additional entity claiming to be my uncle is relatively new.

Next time ask for lotto numbers, post the numbers here. If they come true it's amazing. If the entity can't predict or is wrong, get psychiatric help.

Why is it that the most common response involves Uncle giving me lotto numbers?

Just how the hell is Uncle supposed to get these numbers?

More importantly, why would he Lotto numbers have little to nothing to do with our respective lives, He is far off and can't use those numbers, and I don't care...I don't talk to him or indeed anyone with the intent of exploiting them for my own personal gain...just not that kind...

When I started this thread I did so because I thought I might be able to get a different perspective, I guess I can't, y'all don't seem to want (or maybe can't) think this through far enough to be of any help (though there are some exceptions)...

Sigh!

edit on 28-9-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Tank, I believe you. I'm telling you, based on personal experience, to be wary.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

He is far off

How far off, about as far as Andromeda?

This uncle is not a resident of Earth, is he?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: Char-Lee

There seems to be some information trying to be added...so let me just say; Uncle is not dead, he is supposed to be living and ding quite well.

Also, for those who think this a bit vague; yes it is.

Well goodness that changes things doesn't it! Yes of course people thought your Uncle was dead, he was an "entity". If it claims to be your Uncle and you can simply ask your Uncle if he is sending messages I can't imagine what the purpose of such a lie would be.
Considering this added information I would think you should visit a Neurologist and if he finds nothing see a psychologist.

For?? Why???
Accurately interpreting a telepathic message about a real event? And here I thought it was something rather remarkable...

Where did the "lie" come from...what lie?

The lie that it was your Uncle speaking...I presumed you checked with him.

For what reason would someone lie about who they are and tell the truth about the rest?
There is no logic there...

Ahhh so it was your living uncle then in your head...I see.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
Tank, I believe you. I'm telling you, based on personal experience, to be wary.

I'm always wary...that's why I seek input

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

He is far off

How far off, about as far as Andromeda?

This uncle is not a resident of Earth, is he?

No, much closer...

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Why is it that the most common response involves Uncle giving me lotto numbers?

Because it is easily provable and can not be twisted.

Just how the hell is Uncle supposed to get these numbers?

How the hell was he supposed to predict a solar flare? Clearly he can see the future. That is how he gets the numbers.

More importantly, why would he Lotto numbers have little to nothing to do with our respective lives, He is far off and can't use those numbers, and I don't care...I don't talk to him or indeed anyone with the intent of exploiting them for my own personal gain...just not that kind...

And a solar flare is useful how? It's not. You seem to be deflecting in such a way that makes this now sound completely made up,.

When I started this thread I did so because I thought I might be able to get a different perspective, I guess I can't, y'all don't seem to want (or maybe can't) think this through far enough to be of any help (though there are some exceptions)...

Sigh!

You are the one who said you were skeptical and asked for proof. What you were given was not proof, and was actually wrong, not to mention that it has a high chance to be semi correct through random chance. So now when I say you should ask for better proof ... you are against proof. Your shifting behavior and defensiveness makes this seem like a hoax.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

How the hell was he supposed to predict a solar flare? Clearly he can see the future. That is how he gets the numbers.

Science, or perhaps direct observation. As I pointed out earlier, uncle may have simply "seen" the flare/CME and reported it to me. I may have misinterpreted it to be a "prediction". Course for me it was a prediction since had no way to know of the event in real time. So perhaps its not "seeing the future" after all...just a telepathic communication with real time event data.

And a solar flare is useful how? It's not. You seem to be deflecting in such a way that makes this now sound completely made up,.

A solar flare was convenient random event. And useful for that fact. And, a solar flare is just as useful as any other event, like the lotto numbers...

If you think there is any "deflection" going on; you are invited to ignore.

You are the one who said you were skeptical and asked for proof. What you were given was not proof, and was actually wrong, not to mention that it has a high chance to be semi correct through random chance. So now when I say you should ask for better proof ... you are against proof. Your shifting behavior and defensiveness makes this seem like a hoax.

How was what I was given "wrong?"

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Science, or perhaps direct observation. As I pointed out earlier, uncle may have simply "seen" the flare/CME and reported it to me. I may have misinterpreted it to be a "prediction". Course for me it was a prediction since had no way to know of the event in real time. So perhaps its not "seeing the future" after all...just a telepathic communication with real time event data.

As it had not happened yet he could not have seen it. According to you the solar flare happened 5 hours later.

A solar flare was convenient random event. And useful for that fact. And, a solar flare is just as useful as any other event, like the lotto numbers...

If you think there is any "deflection" going on; you are invited to ignore.

Except giving exact lotto numbers would be almost impossible to do. Last year at this time we had 28 solar flares in one week, an average of 4 per day, so predicting one would occur is really not much of a random event. I could ignore, or you could not get so defensive and deflect away from ideas that actually could show whether what you are saying is true.

You might as well say you believe him because he predicted water would be wet .. and it was.

How was what I was given "wrong?"

Solar flares do not grow stronger.

So far any idea that could be used to actually verify what you say is true gets immediately shot down by you. This tells me you are making up a story because you claim you wanted proof, yet become annoyed when someone has an idea of how actual proof can be obtained. If what you are saying is true, you would jump at the chance to verify whether this entity should be trusted, yet you do the opposite. I can already guess your next post. I am free to not believe you blah blah blah you don't need to prove anything even though you already said you wanted proof.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Wow!!??!

I was asking Uncle for proof, you for an opinion. What you seem t be doing is trying to make this your own little set of events and mold them your way; unfortunately for you this is the real world.

Now then; I was wrong when I said that uncle predicted the events 6 hours ahead of the actual event. I had failed to correct for time zones. so...when uncle told me of the events, they were actually live for him. And, at that time I had no way of knowing the event occurred.

I was also wrong to characterize it as a solar flare, it was a flare and CME event...which is why it appeared to "grow" throughout the day.

Your remind me of my 19 yp son...he too is very literal, and extremely sharp with his wit and logic...in time he will learn that doesn't work out too well, and will temper himself with reason, and a slightly different logic, one that is a bit more flexible, adaptable...intelligent...or at least One would hope.

In the mean time please quit trying to make this into something it isn't...

Concerning your assessment of the probabilities of any prediction here...Solar flares are, in their best case, problematic when it comes to prediction. While it is true that a year ago there were a lot of flares, as is the case this year, that in no way alters the probability of successfully predicting one.

Also, IF I were interested in the "probabilities" on this case; I would have computed them...Oh, and your method of "proof" probably wouldn't work out too well.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Wow!!??!

I was asking Uncle for proof, you for an opinion. What you seem t be doing is trying to make this your own little set of events and mold them your way; unfortunately for you this is the real world.

And what you got from Uncle was not proof. It was meaningless. As I said last year around this time we had 28 in one week.

Now then; I was wrong when I said that uncle predicted the events 6 hours ahead of the actual event. I had failed to correct for time zones. so...when uncle told me of the events, they were actually live for him. And, at that time I had no way of knowing the event occurred.

Time Zones ... now you are making stuff up. It doesn't even make sense, time zones don't factor in. You specifically stated you checked in real time and about 5 hours later it happened. The only reason for you to lie now is you were lying in the OP.

I was also wrong to characterize it as a solar flare, it was a flare and CME event...which is why it appeared to "grow" throughout the day.

Can you explain how that grows throughout the day?

Your remind me of my 19 yp son...he too is very literal, and extremely sharp with his wit and logic...in time he will learn that doesn't work out too well, and will temper himself with reason, and a slightly different logic, one that is a bit more flexible, adaptable...intelligent...or at least One would hope.

Nice ad-hominem attack.

In the mean time please quit trying to make this into something it isn't...

I did not make it anything. I did not even question you, your motives, or your truthfulness. I simply responded as if what you said was true. You responded defensively and tried to deflect conversations that you should want to have based on your OP ... which makes it seem like you are simply lying and do not want to engage in conversation where your lie can be proven.

Concerning your assessment of the probabilities of any prediction here...Solar flares are, in their best case, problematic when it comes to prediction. While it is true that a year ago there were a lot of flares, as is the case this year, that in no way alters the probability of successfully predicting one.

28, one week, avg. of 4 per day. I predict water will be wet. If it is .. that is proof I am your uncle.

Also, IF I were interested in the "probabilities" on this case; I would have computed them...Oh, and your method of "proof" probably wouldn't work out too well.

You think exact lotto numbers is a high probability guess? The fact you say that truly shows how disingenuous you are and makes your entire post suspect.

You clearly are not interested in the help you claimed you were, and seem to only want to play games, as evidenced by your outright lying, backtracking, logical fallacy use, and deflections.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Interesting, id be a bit carefull if i were you that its not a bad entity trying to mess with you and gain trust by saying its your uncle, id expect something that only you and your uncle or close family know to be told to me as verification not a solar flare prediction.

Can i please ask you how you can tell the difference between telepathic measages and mental chatter thats already going on in your mind? I do believe certain entities can communicate with us telepathically but i have never experienced it and find it pretty interesting.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

And what you got from Uncle was not proof. It was meaningless. As I said last year around this time we had 28 in one week.

Okay...just HOW is uncle's data meaningless?

Time Zones ... now you are making stuff up. It doesn't even make sense, time zones don't factor in. You specifically stated you checked in real time and about 5 hours later it happened. The only reason for you to lie now is you were lying in the OP.

They don't? Care to explain how that might be remotely true? When I was talking to uncle it was very early morning here in Texas, still very dark probably around 4 - 5 am or so. When the solar event occurred it was around 10 am (GMT), I was so foolish as to mistake the time in the NASA video for local time...I know better...do you?

By the way...IF you check out the math, timing and other scientific aspects, you will find that uncle probably watched the event in real time, and what I received wasn't really a prediction at all, but something more like a news report.

Can you explain how that grows throughout the day?

I'm guessing you know little of sentient perception, and how it might work. Well...this was also a "CME" (Coronal Mass Ejection); you know an event where the Sun spews out quite a large amount of plasma, over a usually extended period of time. Course, I suppose it could also have been classed as a "Long duration flare", but I think CME is better.

The perception thing? That comes into play when you get an individual, not unlike me, or you; attempting to characterize the event. And the you have to take that out of context and proportion.

28, one week, avg. of 4 per day. I predict water will be wet. If it is .. that is proof I am your uncle.

So...you're a mathematician? You know about probability and such?

Then you also know that the activity last year has little effect on this year, even in a mathematical sense!

You think exact lotto numbers is a high probability guess? The fact you say that truly shows how disingenuous you are and makes your entire post suspect.

Here is the problem with your "lotto numbers"

1. IF uncle gave me the numbers, and I won the lottery, I would not be talking to you now.

2. If I for any reason fail to win the lotto; then I, or uncle, are liars, and delusional.

It's really a bit of a catch 22.

You need to understand that I personally won't use lotto numbers for such a "test"; it is an ethics thing with me, IF you have an issue with that...discuss it with your foot...I'm not interested.

You clearly are not interested in the help you claimed you were, and seem to only want to play games, as evidenced by your outright lying, backtracking, logical fallacy use, and deflections.

While the has bee NO backtracking, except to fill in detail, and understanding, no logical exceptions, or deflections; I should like to point out that I was not looking for "help" as you put it; I was looking for "feedback", input, opinions. You gave you opinion, such as it is, rather forcefully. That force in unappreciated!

I find your ethic troublesome, your manner aggressive, and your use of science and logic...absent.

Further, IF you feel the need to think of me as a fraud, a hoax, or what ever; please feel free to exercise our right...and leave the discussion.

Which is also to say sir: That I am fully aware of the probabilities involved here. The bit with the solar flare/CME; mathematically speaking is quite good proof that either uncle is very real and in touch with local stellar events, or that I am getting better at much of this "psychic" stuff. And while I kind of fancy the "psychic" stuff, I don't think that's what happened here...and..IF I could predict the future with that kind of accuracy...we wouldn't be talking.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
Interesting, id be a bit carefull if i were you that its not a bad entity trying to mess with you and gain trust by saying its your uncle, id expect something that only you and your uncle or close family know to be told to me as verification not a solar flare prediction.

I personally do thing a bit different. I prefer not to use personal data. It is too easy for an unfriendly entity to use that against someone. And fortunately there are other, more reliable ways to verify such things. These unfortunately exist in the realm of Ceremonial Magick, but, they do exist and are very reliable.

Can i please ask you how you can tell the difference between telepathic measages and mental chatter thats already going on in your mind? I do believe certain entities can communicate with us telepathically but i have never experienced it and find it pretty interesting.

Mental chatter? My impression is that there isn't any...But, I do think I understand what you mean...Much of what I think of as "telepathy" communication is occurring between me and someone I know, that is to say; someone that I have "talked" with before (telepathically). And, eve then what is said is required to be remembered, at least some hours after the communication. I feel that IF I somehow remember what was said hours later, maybe there was something to it.

In this case, uncle told me of an event, and in my normal form, I ignored it until that afternoon when I thought I should probably try t verify it...after all dude is my uncle....

And sure enough, he was right...and a little detail I haven't brought out yet...When uncle told me of the solar event, he provided a bit of an image with it, or at least I thought so. The image was of an eruption in the up-left quadrant of the image...When checking with SOHO; the eruption was in the up-left quadrant...

And, by the way; the event is shown in SOHO images from April 4, 2014.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join