It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The contempt of Congress case against Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. — the first sitting Cabinet member ever to face such a congressional rebuke — will continue even after his resignation takes effect, but it’s unlikely he will ever face personal punishment, legal analysts said Thursday.
Mr. Holder, is expected to announce his resignation later Thursday, and Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, said the timing is not accidental: A federal judge earlier this week ruled that the Justice Department will have to begin submitting documents next month related to the botched Fast and Furious gun operation in a case brought by Judicial Watch.
Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
originally posted by: ausername
originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Swills
This is great news. Maybe he will leave the country too...
I think this is worthy of a celebration when its official.
Maybe you should wait until his permanent replacement is in before you begin celebrating?
originally posted by: Taggart
I'm out the loop on Mr Holder.
Can someone speculate which particular thing this would be connected to?
originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I would say fear of being arrested.