It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder Resigning

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I could only imagine Mr. Holder may have given the gov some controversial advice regarding all the anti-dissident programs the U.S. may have allowed to be implemented in the last couple of years.

It really doesn't matter who you put in there. Looking back at how the U.S. has transformed in the last 8 years, I'm almost certain whoever they place in that position will be subject to the same "dark forces", and will in a few short months will interpret the law in the same manner as Mr. Holder. You could put Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Snow white and the 7 dwarfs in there, in a few short months they'll be signing off on every sort of questionable government program.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
OK Barack!!! I quit, now where's my damn pardon!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Contempt of Congress case against Holder will proceed

Opponent says timing of resignation no coincidence

The contempt of Congress case against Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. — the first sitting Cabinet member ever to face such a congressional rebuke — will continue even after his resignation takes effect, but it’s unlikely he will ever face personal punishment, legal analysts said Thursday.

Mr. Holder, is expected to announce his resignation later Thursday, and Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, said the timing is not accidental: A federal judge earlier this week ruled that the Justice Department will have to begin submitting documents next month related to the botched Fast and Furious gun operation in a case brought by Judicial Watch.

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

click link for remainder of article..

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
the only surprise here is the timing

edit on 25-9-2014 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

This is great news. Maybe he will leave the country too...

I think this is worthy of a celebration when its official.

Maybe you should wait until his permanent replacement is in before you begin celebrating?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I dont expect some wonder person will come in and be any different. I will take what I can get though.

I will always opt for a devil unknown.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: tadaman

This is great news. Maybe he will leave the country too...

I think this is worthy of a celebration when its official.

Maybe you should wait until his permanent replacement is in before you begin celebrating?

Exactly...

There are no shortage of reasons why he would want to leave the office of AG.
But the timing, is not suspect at all, as mentioned in an earlier post...
This gives the Senate dems a chance to confirm a replacement before they lose their majority come November...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

How about focusing on the racism induced violence of the illegal aliens against blacks.

OHHH NOOO - Targeting illegal aliens who commit deadly crimes would be .....Wait for it....Racist

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Maybe he wanted to finally join ISIS.

Edit to add; yes, I went there.

edit on 26-9-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
I'm out the loop on Mr Holder.

Can someone speculate which particular thing this would be connected to?

Besides all of the speculation already posted, the latest reason grinding through the rumor mill, is that Obama wants to have Holder fill Ruth Bader Ginsburg's seat on the U.S. Supreme Court. It has been said that she is ready to retire.

Time would be of the essence, as the Republicans think they are poised to take back the Senate in November...

I hope this is all pure bullsnip, personally...Otherwise, God help us!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GoOfYFoOt

Sweet Lord, help us all if that happens.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
When the potential future employer for Holder calls the President for Holder's references, this is how it will go.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Holder is a racist prick. I wish him a slow, painful death.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Maybe he wanted to finally join ISIS.

Edit to add; yes, I went there.

Maybe he doesn't need to join?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Does the dude play golf ? Beyond stealing oxygen from the rest of us, He clearly has not done his job. Crime is rampant and has only seemed to escalate during this current administration. And as someone earlier said.... "Before he's arrested"

I think the house of cards just started wobbling, and I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch more rats jump a burning ship as it were.
More disturbing.... who will he be replaced with and what agenda will they serve?
You know, frankly I'm just about too old to care anymore, I'm a Vet, and I'v tried to be a patriot all my life. Now it seems the whole of the United States is collapsing, but kids were raised on this godless politico and don't know any better. We have borders wide open, Beheadings now, all manner of corruption in government.... and Holder is ineffective at getting a grip on any of it. Perhaps he's being stymied at every turn by his boss, or maybe he's another community organizer type who got the position by scratching someone's back... I'm not sure the exact count, but we have around a thousand days left to endure from this administration.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
OK Barack!!! I quit, now where's my damn pardon!

End the presidential pardon!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus... I'm not sure the exact count, but we have around a thousand days left to endure from this administration.

It's actually closer to 800, but who is...er...isn't counting?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

He needs to retire to a Prison Cell, But that'll never happen.

I'm Glad to see the Racist A@@ go, but now I have all these Holder pictures to get rid of and use, you know,
The Eric Holder learning to be a Racist Radical.

Holder succeeded.

His investigative Technique.

What was he, a Racist Lighting Rod?

edit on 27-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Of-Course No One in the Obama Administration Would Ever Admit That!

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I would say fear of being arrested.

Sorry to say you are 100% wrong. The men at the top do not fear they only look down with an arrogant grin at the common man. Think I am crazy........Look at all the stories over the last few years that should have caused a huge scandal and resignations. PTB have finally figured out the game and are playing it like a winner would.

They now control the media,both right and left politicians,schools,banking,energy. When you have this kind of power getting arrested is not in the picture unless they want it to happen. We will still see people with hope for a few more years until the scope of the control comes out.
edit on 28-9-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join