It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black holes do NOT exist and the Big Bang Theory is wrong, claims scientist - and she has the maths

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Nochzwei

'Nuclear reactors, GPS , stealth technology, sending probes to mars and the moon, communications such as microwave.'
Lol all these and which equations exactly?
a reply to: dragonridr

Think here is a good start for your education into relativity.

www.physicscentral.com...
All gobbledygook there mate. I don't subscribe to einsteins anything except his work function that got him a nobel prize.
Now again same ques as before, which equations exactly. Put these equations in the post instead of any links

Just because you are incapable of understanding whats involved doesnt mean others cant. Its no shame not being the brightest bulb in the room as long as your willing to learn.

Dude
Again, why do you assume such silly nonsense.
Lets see the equations, no links and no wishy washy stuff in your post pl.

Feel better now this is Einsteins field equations

Also since you dont want links thought id show you something Einstein predicted but we couldn't prove until recently.

Frame Dragging is something that I personally take a great deal of interest in as it fits perfectly with a theory of an æther, which is what I am currently working on.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Prove your point with this martin quotes
a reply to: Korg Trinity

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Now how do these so called einsteins field equations apply to 'Nuclear reactors, GPS , stealth technology, sending probes to mars and the moon, communications such as microwave.' ?
Frame dragging has not been confirmed by gravity probes fyi

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Now how do these so called einsteins field equations apply to 'Nuclear reactors, GPS , stealth technology, sending probes to mars and the moon, communications such as microwave.' ?

Come on! If you don't have a rudimentary understanding of physics, why are you even discussing harder to grasp concepts?

Nuclear reactions was a result of the understanding E=MC2

GPS and sending probes to mars and microwave comms would not be possible without an understanding of relativity.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

Come on! If you don't have a rudimentary understanding of physics, why are you even discussing harder to grasp concepts?

GPS and sending probes to mars and microwave comms would not be possible without an understanding of relativity.

Korg.
Come on dude you are assuming, what you know nothing about and least of all about me or my understanding.

e = mc2, how does it apply to einsteins field equations?

GPS, mars probes and microwave comms: how exactly do they apply to relativity or einsteins field equations?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Korg.
Come on dude you are assuming, what you know nothing about and least of all about me or my understanding.

GPS, mars probes and microwave comms: how exactly do they apply to relativity or einsteins field equations?

There are no assumptions. I can only judge based upon your obvious lack of understanding.

I'll prove it...

Why don't you tell me, how relativity has anything to do with GPS, mars probes and microwave comms... and if you think it doesn't then please explain why?

And before you scoff I used to teach physics... so I know a thing or two about the subject....

Korg.
edit on 15-10-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Korg.

There are no assumptions. I can only judge based upon your obvious lack of understanding.

I'll prove it...

Why don't you tell me me, how relativity has anything to do with GPS, mars probes and microwave comms... and if you think it doesn't then please explain why?

And before you scoff I used to teach physics... so I know a thing or two about the subject....

Korg.

Hey dude, I posed the questions so pl answer them if you can. If not say so and not hide behind wishy washy posts.

No no you tell me how relativity has anything to do with gps, mars probes and microwave comm.

You can be my guest and teach all the rudimentary or advanced physics all you want.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Korg.

I'll prove it...

Why don't you tell me me, how relativity has anything to do with GPS, mars probes and microwave comms... and if you think it doesn't then please explain why?

Korg.

Hey dude, I posed the questions so pl answer them if you can. If not say so and not hide behind wishy washy posts.

No no you tell me how relativity has anything to do with gps, mars probes and microwave comm.

You can be my guest and teach all the rudimentary or advanced physics all you want.

Firstly.... Einsteins field equations describe relativity!

Secondly... without relativity there would be no way to sync satellites as time dilation would not be understood and the clocks would go out of sync

Go take your wishy washy and and run through your ears... cause there is obviously nothing in-between!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

I posted a link which goes into detail about how we use Einstines equations and why we use them in our GPS system. But apparently you either didnt look or understand it either way doeant matter. Just the fact that your asking tells me you dont understand physics since most of particle physics and Quantum Mechanics relies heavily on Einstines equatuons. For space travel and long range communications its used to keep both sides talking in a computer world because we have to sink times. Heres one for you did you know to comminicate with a probe on mars we actually have to take in the effects of gravity if you use say a laser you cant just aim at a point on mars and hit it. Why are laser isnt going to travel on a straight line to our target thats where that pic i posted on frame dragging comes im to play. We indeed have to account for time dilation and frame dragging not to mention other thonga as well. How do we do this Einstines equations just because you dont use them in your world doesnt mean they are useless.

Now i could take the time to show you how we use his equatioms by say plotting a trajectory of a craft. Problem is i dont think you would understand the 3 pages of math and well its a waste of time since there is websites that show you this its 1st yr physics. If you take the time to look id be happy to answer questions. If you wish to disprove his Equations again happy to discuss. To deny we use them and make silly demands even when supplied with the information and than try to move the goal posts is another matter entirely.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Korg.

I'll prove it...

Korg.

Secondly... without relativity there would be no way to sync satellites as time dilation would not be understood and the clocks would go out of sync

Go take your wishy washy and and run through your ears... cause there is obviously nothing in-between!

Korg.
Lol looks like there is nothing in between your ears

So lets sort out the gps issue first then move on to nuclear reactions, mars probes and microwave comms.

New ques what is the effect of time dilation on the processes inside the atomic clocks that eventually gives you a digital readout and what numbers do you get out of relativity to sync satellite clocks?
pl answer to the point and no wishy washy excuses
edit on 15-10-2014 by Nochzwei because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
double post
edit on 15-10-2014 by Nochzwei because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I For space travel and long range communications its used to keep both sides talking in a computer world because we have to sink times. Heres one for you did you know to comminicate with a probe on mars we actually have to take in the effects of gravity if you use say a laser you cant just aim at a point on mars and hit it. Why are laser isnt going to travel on a straight line to our target

So microwave comm
Sink times? What numbers are you deriving out of einsteins field equations to effect successful microwave comms?

em wave will curve around slightly only on the outer fringes of the time compr curves. So it depends on your respective positions of the transmitting and receiving antennas
Laser is also an em wave and the same applies here to your positions of the target and source. suns rays reach us at right angles so most of the rays reach us cutting thru the time compression curves without bending
edit on 16-10-2014 by Nochzwei because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Did she ever have an audience with Hawking? Did not read about that.
Seems to me , that if you have a revelation like this, you go to the one who has made it his life work, and present it.
I would love to hear the rebuttal.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I For space travel and long range communications its used to keep both sides talking in a computer world because we have to sink times. Heres one for you did you know to comminicate with a probe on mars we actually have to take in the effects of gravity if you use say a laser you cant just aim at a point on mars and hit it. Why are laser isnt going to travel on a straight line to our target

So microwave comm
Sink times? What numbers are you deriving out of einsteins field equations to effect successful microwave comms?

em wave will curve around slightly only on the outer fringes of the time compr curves. So it depends on your respective positions of the transmitting and receiving antennas
Laser is also an em wave and the same applies here to your positions of the target and source. suns rays reach us at right angles so most of the rays reach us cutting thru the time compression curves without bending

Heres the answer to your question done by a student see if you can figure out how this relates to communications. Since you like playing games and want specific answers let me say you tell me what this is used for.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Korg.

I'll prove it...

Korg.

Korg.
Lol looks like there is nothing in between your ears

So lets sort out the gps issue first then move on to nuclear reactions, mars probes and microwave comms.

New ques what is the effect of time dilation on the processes inside the atomic clocks that eventually gives you a digital readout and what numbers do you get out of relativity to sync satellite clocks?
pl answer to the point and no wishy washy excuses

Here... watch the following, it has the answers you seek, perhaps if it is explained to you by a third party seeing as you don't seem to be accepting my word or the word of dragonridr. Only If you have understood it... reply.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

So microwave comm

Heres the answer to your question done by a student see if you can figure out how this relates to communications. Since you like playing games and want specific answers let me say you tell me what this is used for.

I remember having to mark papers such as the above. I tell you people don't realize how hard teachers work outside of hours. The above student would have gotten a pass with this but not a distinction.

The reason is although he is correct in solving y = 1/4 x tan theta, which is a trigonometric localisation question, he should have used graph paper for the diagram, clearly showing the equations in relation to the graph, and not just scrawled on the top of the paper.

Korg.

edit on 16-10-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hey pl give me what specific numbers you derive out of Einstein equations that you apply to aim your antenna?
1/4 tan theta = what?
all this is wishy washy stuff mate and this is not the answer to my ques. If you cannot answer it clearly, say so.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Hey pl give me what specific numbers you derive out of Einstein equations that you apply to aim your antenna?
1/4 tan theta = what?
all this is wishy washy stuff mate and this is not the answer to my ques. If you cannot answer it clearly, say so.

I did look at the equation unless you dont understand the math i guess which means were back to me explaining it to you instead of showing the math. See when you get what you want you change your mind odd seems you just want to keep changing the rules.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

He can't answer clearly, not to your satisfaction anyway, because you've described the very language necessary as "wish washy". The problem is not with dragon rider but you.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Mate don't you realize invoking the wishy washy you don't understand stuff, is so cheap and pathetic? Pl read my ques again and answer to the point only, if you can. If cannot, say so. No shame in that.
Nein that video is not what I am looking for.
a reply to: Korg Trinity

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join