It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hillary going to be killed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I was listening to some AM radio sunday night as I drove through Cinncinatti. The host was having people call in about their veiws of staying in the UN. One caller made a statement "I wouldn't worry about Hillary, she won't be around in a couple years..." I thought people might be interested.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
For Hillary to have a real shot at being the HMFIC she will have to move hard and fast to the right ,posibly alienating her current base. So to keep from being marginalized she has to risk a great deal. She is too much of a crap shoot for the Dems ...Obama is a better choice.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Does it really matter? I honestly want alot of the population to die off, not to be morbid or anything, just the world is way too over populated. One at a time is good enough for me.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollyon
she will have to move hard and fast to the right

Last time a clinton did that it didnt turn out so well.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hopefully, he was simply saying she would be out of politics.
I wouldn't want anyone to get killed.

*Z*

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

For Hillary to have a real shot at being the HMFIC she will have to move hard and fast to the right ,posibly alienating her current base. So to keep from being marginalized she has to risk a great deal. She is too much of a crap shoot for the Dems ...Obama is a better choice.

I like the "Obama" idea, although I don't believe he will be old enough in 2008. (Was Obama born in the U.S.?)

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
She wont be killed. As far as 2008, they will rig the elections then too.

No need to kill, just send the MIB's to her. Thats all.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

I like the "Obama" idea, although I don't believe he will be old enough in 2008. (Was Obama born in the U.S.?)

Good question I am not really sure.

What I will say is though I was impressed by several of his speechs he made in Ill before the elections. On TV he comes accross as a rather nice individual. Hope that is true in his real llfe, but not sure to be honest.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
He was born in the Us to a Kenyan Father and American (white?) mom. He's aslo over 35 so he should be ok.

Originally posted by SourGrapes

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Crazy. I'm not an american, but seeing how facist the country or at least alot of the country is now it wouldnt surprise me. Although I think she'd be better at it then anyone else that's probaly going to get in.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
America in no more or less Fascist that it was 10 or 15 years ago this country has a normal ebb and flow from left to right. This doesn't make us a Fascist state. Just because you don't like the policies of current ocupant of the oval orafice is no reason to insult America. I sincerly doubt you grasp the subtlties of US dosmetic politics anymore than I would those of where the hell ever your from. I suggest you refrain from such sweeping generalities in the future.

Originally posted by Nihilist Freak
Crazy. I'm not an american, but seeing how facist the country or at least alot of the country is now it wouldnt surprise me. Although I think she'd be better at it then anyone else that's probaly going to get in.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BLiND_
Does it really matter? I honestly want alot of the population to die off, not to be morbid or anything, just the world is way too over populated. One at a time is good enough for me.

Considering that recently it was reported that in China alone, there are 4 chinese citizens that kill themselves every minute, which is 240 people per hour, and then translates to 5, 760 per day, 175,200 per month on average, and 2,102,400 per year! ....Isn't that enough for you?

Maybe you'd like to work on getting Dr. Jack Kevorkian released from prison to work on your behalf?!

Want to be alone?.....Move to Atlantis.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
As much as I think Obama would be a good person to run for the Dems, there's a couple things that are being overlooked that mean he can't win:

1. He's black
2. His name is Obama Barrack
3. Did I mention his name is Obama Barrack

Love the dude, think he'd be awesome, unfortunately think too many people couldn't get past the color/name.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I know a guy a lot like him. His name is Barack Obama.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
JSO, thanks for the correction, my bad. Not sure why my brain went into reverse. Anyhow, doesn't change anything - still black, still sounds like a terrorist.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I HOPE NOT!!!

Not only does the old hag give me endless hours of good debating, but if she runs for president, she assures that wgoever the Republicans run against her will win.

I'm saying it right now...If Hillary runs for president, you will see the largest victory ever by a president, and that president will be from the GOP.

top topics

join