It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberia: Dead Ebola Patients Resurrect?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
First let me state I do not believe the story... Were they really dead ? Is the article some piece of superstitious B.S. ? Dunno but I do know it is a weird story.

But to the amazement of residents and onlookers on Monday, the deceased reportedly regained life in total disbelief. The NewDawn Nimba County correspondent said the late Dorris Quoi of Hope Village Community and the second victim only identified as Ma Kebeh, said to be in her late 60s, were about to be taken for burial when they resurrected.

allafrica.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
wow great find!!! The start of zombie tales it would seem, but I'm with you, probably people who were both deathly ill but didn't actually die but declared dead by relatives not doctors.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It was posted already, sorry OP. Maybe they were in a coma and were overlooked?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
OMG ! How many Ebola victims may have already been buried alive ? I highly doubt that the truly 'dead' victims are coming back to life so if this story is true it's very worrying.
I guess it's best to wait and see if this happens in other countries before taking it too seriously.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
yep already posted it and I missed it, but here's the link we can continue the discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed!

top topics

join