It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is ISIS thinking?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Here is the real problem.

Genesis 16:11/12

The angel of the LORD said to her further, "Behold, you are with child, And you will bear a son; And you shall call his name Ishmael, Because the LORD has given heed to your affliction. "He will be a wild donkey of a man, His hand will be against everyone, And everyone's hand will be against him; And he will live to the east of all his brothers."

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I keep seeing people ask, about the ISIS situation, “What are they doing? Are they suicidal? Don’t they realize that turning all the worlds biggest powers against them will just cause them to get blown off the face of the earth??”

Some even answer that they are crazy… or that they insanely believe that Allah will protect them. This strikes me as a misunderstanding.

Their state of mind is the same as many spiritual seekers- many Christians, many New Agers, many who practice any kind of belief system which aims to find spiritual peace or enlightenment- the over coming of fear.

1 disagrees for they seek no enlightenment if its ok to slaughter children and innocent women & men for their cause and then BRAG about it with visual beheading to express their bravado to the world. Not to mention how they have been observed manipulating children into their causes of species self hatred... 1 cannot compare this behavior to other spiritual seekers- many Christians, many New Agers? This is a CREATOR Energy Group seeking and projecting FORCE or else. And so force mirrored back upon
www.nydailynews.com...

Anywhere you will come up against the sort of dialogue which separates light from dark, positive from negative, proclaiming one a superior state of being, the other inferior, is working on the same principle.

Yes but the further you seek TRUTH you begin to understand "we" ALL* make up the WHOLE as experience is further gained in association to LIGHT and DARKNESS of Consciousness. And you then from the experience try to share balance. A balance of observation, that yes some CREATOR Creations may not exist or behave benevolent and prefer malevolent behaviors as well as LOCATIONS within existence. And so you observe them and place NO FORCE on that side of the WHOLE* Until they began to express and spread their behaviors of malevolent FORCE upon the benevolent... Which then requires a response/MIRROR in order to protect the benevolent and their locations from that force taking over -causing unbalance- with the many benevolent who choose not to partake in their forceful malevolent ways of existence... Also the experience prohibits you from seeking to be superior to ANY for the experience teaches you not to seek superiority over others. Enlighten those around you if you wish and if possible then carry on (no force) with HOPE they picked up on the positive data you shared which in turn assist the balance of the WHOLE.

Anywhere you find practices and thought systems aimed at dispelling fear, and the “lower” reflexes and drives of the body, in favour of more “enlightened” states of bliss, inner peace, and stable acceptance and happiness, is doing the same thing as the members of ISIS.

1 disagrees Bluesma

A belief in an afterlife is very much a tool in that endeavour, especially when it includes a divine all powerful entity, with the power to judge and punish or reward. That thought form separates one from their internal guidance of evolved survival instincts and reflexes. It is what separates man from animal, in many peoples minds.
It is what separates us from our senses, from our body, giving our intellect the experience of “freedom”; of being detached from this world.
From what I understand, the Muslim extremists are no more crazy than any other spiritual seeker.

But if they truly believed in the beyond then these mind states would consider JUDGMENT for their deeds under the EYEs of those who observed them here in flesh and their group thinks from more metaphysical locations.
And they should know of the LAWS of ATTRACTION AND THAT OF WHAT THEY HAVE ATTRACTED due to their Service To Self STS deeds of species self hatred with the killing of babies/children and innocent adults who they feel wont or don't follow their FORCE. (where is this enlightened behavior)? They should know then they are placing their Metaphysical souls in way of ENERGY they attracted both physically and metaphysically... But perhaps that is what they seek ultimately the energy that will treat them as they treat(ed) others when here on EA*RTH

(Unless you want to call the others all crazy too.) They have developed the ability to free themselves from the “lower” instincts of survival, from the animal drives to survive and reproduce. So many religions idealize selflessness and self sacrifice- how could any western person not understand what is going on in their heads, when our own society parades the image of a man nailed to a wood cross for a couple thousand of years?

They carry within their genetics the ability to evaluate and assess benevolent and malevolent activities and behaviors, WHAT IS DEMONSTRATED with boastful beheading and child murdering? A malevolent energy. But again perhaps that is the part of existence they seek and wish to attract to and attract to them. Experience within the phases of life and death within existence has taught 1 NOT to behave in such ways but maybe they require experiences here and into the beyond to better TEACH their Souls...

I don’t think they expect Allah will protect them, from what I understand, they pretty much believe that the most part of the world will turn against them and probably kill them and their families. They’ve got beliefs in afterlife which sustain them against the urge to run from that possibility (much like being able to sit at the right hand of Christ ), and that is the ultimate test of overcoming fear and lower physical drives; the mind over matter has been achieved when you can make your body do something that will lead to death of the body.

If they believed they would know there are malevolent Metaphysical realms as they are taught of that they are positioning themselves to visit spiritually. Unless they feel its all benevolent beyond? But what of the DAJJAL is this a being not considered by them?
Al-Masih ad-Dajjal (Arabic: المسيح الدجّال‎ Al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl, "the false messiah"), is an evil figure in Islamic eschatology.[1] He is to appear pretending to be the Masih (i.e. the Messiah) at a time in the future, before Yawm al-Qiyamah (Day of Resurrection), and is directly comparable to the figures of the Antichrist and Armilus in Christian and Jewish eschatology, respectively.
But alas they make their own paths of belief acknowledging some disregarding other Metaphysical data based on their forceful causes.
As far as What is ISIS thinking? Maybe they are not seeking self sacrifice as much as they believe they will win some confrontation due to them possessing something that can HARM many on EA*RTH. And if true that may be what drives them as they feel they can do something to destabilize the ALL* of this planet in some way be it biologically chemically or nuclear which in turn TO THEM = a win yet it destabilized their entire species and planet
Malevolence yes?
IF THEY REALLY CARED TO SPREAD THEIR BELIEFS AND GAIN MEMBERS NUMBERS THEY WOULD PROVIDE PEACEFUL ways to join not join or else?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

There are obviously ways in which your idea of enlightened behaviour differs from theirs. They seek their form of enlightenment- not yours. Their behaviour will not fit with what you consider enlightened. But for them, it is.

The point in common between these different views of enlightenment is the importance of rejecting fear. Fear of losing ones life, fear of losing a loved one, any sort of fear, in exchange for faith and fidelity to the supreme deity or divine power.

“Love is the opposite of fear”, is a common theme. Choose love, not fear. Love of what is higher than yourself and your measely human existence and attachments.

Abraham being willing to sacrifice his son, Issac....

Mind over matter- mind being almost consistently associated with light, matter being darkness. Control of the body and it’s primal urges through mindful thought.

All these different belief systems have different ways of trying to exercise that- and are quite filled with elation when they feel they have been successful. When they feel they have conquered “normal” physical reactions, they tend to feel it is time to become teachers and masters, to show the rest of the world it can be done, and how to do it.

To end fear of death is probably the most common theme in spiritual quests, and talking about it is one level, but actually proving it in act has an even higher impact. If you truly end your fear of death, than you will not even feel it in empathy, for others. You will dismiss that feeling as simply ignorant, unenlightened and unnecessary “lower” drives.

IF THEY REALLY CARED TO SPREAD THEIR BELIEFS AND GAIN MEMBERS NUMBERS THEY WOULD PROVIDE PEACEFUL ways to join not join or else?

There are many many beliefs that people try to spread in peaceful ways, and they are not as effective. Christianity did not get where it has been through peace. Becoming a world power has never ever resulted from peaceful methods. This is not saying I think it is good- this is an observation of historical fact, without moral judgement. I am saying it is logical to use these methods in relation to the goal, not insane, nor stupid.

Even if the planet is destroyed- what difference does that make if there is an afterlife, which is more important than this one? in relation to that premise, even taking the risk of destroying all of humanity (in it's physical form) is not lacking in logic.

edit on 25-9-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

This is not saying I think it is good- this is an observation of historical fact, without moral judgement. I am saying it is logical to use these methods in relation to the goal, not insane, nor stupid.

1 understands you saying you can uses these methods to gain control of masses for potential deceptive gains or you can use the methods to guide many into positive directions.

Even if the planet is destroyed- what difference does that make if there is an afterlife, which is more important than this one? in relation to that premise, even taking the risk of destroying all of humanity (in it's physical form) is not lacking in logic.

Because the planet EA*RTH is not only for humans to destroy at will, and to think its ok to do so is not being considerate of the many animal lives that are terrestrial but unaware. Not to mention "other" advanced terrestrial life that is aware sharing the planet with mankind...
If planet is destroyed then where are the SOULS to train/LEARN (elsewhere?) Which would require new location for the Souls to manifest within flesh again to learn in order to ascend higher or lower beyond. Souls have to learn, so destroying the planet is VOID program to 1... Makes a big difference for both physical and metaphysical existences are relevant Bluesma to HUMAN soul development. can you imaging with the many immature behaviors demonstrated how things wouldn't work if these types of behaviors were permitted into benevolent locations for souls beyond. the immature souls of unbalance would make the benevolent realms malevolent, due to LACK or learning... And so learning teaching grounds provided.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Unfortunately sooner or later a group of Atheist, Christians or agnostics will tire of Islam and become radical and level Mecca, Dome of the rock etc... I highly recommend the Saudis get a hold of their religion or this is going to get MUCH worse before getting better.

If Christians follow their religion literally they have to someday remove the Dome of the Rock to build their gods temple.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

1 understands you saying you can uses these methods to gain control of masses for potential deceptive gains or you can use the methods to guide many into positive directions.

I am not making reference to "positive" or "negative" directions or gains- those are your moral judgements, not mine.

I am saying, to become a world power, violence has always proven to be an effective method in achieving that.
So it is logical that a group which desire to gain world power would use violence.

Because the planet EA*RTH is not only for humans to destroy at will, and to think its ok to do so is not being considerate of the many animal lives that are terrestrial but unaware. Not to mention "other" advanced terrestrial life that is aware sharing the planet with mankind...

That is your belief, not theirs.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
In the end whether they are sunny muslim or shea muslim they are all terrorists. No matter how much people try and preach most muslims are corrupted. They may not be corrupted right away because they are polite, well spoken but you better watch out because they will stab you in the back. Yes, some of them are intelligent people but even then eventually they do something obnoxious. Can you believe I walked into a mosque one day to see why are the roads always so packed etc... The people threw me out for not being a muslim. Who does that!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2XPLICIT
In the end whether they are sunny muslim or shea muslim they are all terrorists. No matter how much people try and preach most muslims are corrupted. They may not be corrupted right away because they are polite, well spoken but you better watch out because they will stab you in the back. Yes, some of them are intelligent people but even then eventually they do something obnoxious. Can you believe I walked into a mosque one day to see why are the roads always so packed etc... The people threw me out for not being a muslim. Who does that!

I do not agree with this. I have Muslim friends, who are good people. (and very much against the fanatics)
I would like to point out that "intelligent" has nothing to do with morality. Ted Bundy was EXTREMELY intelligent.
I do not find it surprising that you were thrown out of a mosque, if you are not Muslim. It seems rather disrespectful to have gone in there without asking permission first. I am not religious, but respect others sacred spaces.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join