It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Priest Tells U.N. There’s Only One Place in the Middle East That’s Safe for Christians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Elton

Syria used to be safe for Christians before the proxy wars had started.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Despite what people in the west might think Iran is still and always will be a beautiful place,not just the woman of course but the whole region is fascinating naturally,culturally and historically.Some of the most beautiful mosques,bridges and ancient castles and palaces are also located in Iran...I am sure some day every one in the world will be able to travel and enjoy these treasures along with famous Iranian hospitality with a cup of jasmine tea.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
it was and is Christian/Jew governments who created chaos and mess in middle east... that's why people are not save over there. not only Christians but all humans...
do not blame Muslim people for fighting back.
and it is Christians/Jews who created and financed problematic (terrorist) groups in mid east with help of corrupt pro western scum countries like Quatar and Emirates...

blame Your Christian/Jew government for Christians not to be save!!!

peace
edit on 25-9-2014 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2014 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I think if you look the Kurds have been taking in a lot of christian and other religious groups that ISIS was killing.
www.aljazeera.com...
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Had to be Israel didn't it...

The Zionist agenda becomes more apparent and boring by the day...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Israel is the only place where you can be Christian and be safe for sure. It's also the only place you can be homosexual and safe too, check out all the Arabsfrom foreign countries at the northern gay and lesbian beach, the only place they are safe in the Middle East. Right next to the Hassidic beach too (honest)

edit on 25-9-2014 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Priest Tells U.N. There’s Only One Place in the Middle East That’s Safe for Christians

I am of the opinion that Israel isn't a safe place for anyone to live ... nor is any other place in the Middle East really safe. It's too tense of a place and everyone is on hair-trigger response. I would imagine that it's like having a nuclear bomb over your head hanging there by a shoe string. No thanks.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I am of the opinion that Israel isn't a safe place for anyone to live ... nor is any other place in the Middle East really safe. It's too tense of a place and everyone is on hair-trigger response. I would imagine that it's like having a nuclear bomb over your head hanging there by a shoe string. No thanks.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

In actual fact it's loads safer to live there than many places in the prosperous world. You can walk around most Israeli cities at 2 in the morning, nobodys going to harm you, it's perfectly relaxed and safe. Walk around most British cities at that time and you are risking a kick in/knifing by uncivilised low life scum. Take my chance in Tel Aviv or Netanya any time over Manchester London etc.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shapur

I hope you are right, I would love to be able to travel there, ancient Persia is quite interesting to me.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
UAE is in the middle east and last time i checked, christian churches exist almost side by side mosques and people fairly feel safe 24/7..

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Syria used to be safe for Christians before the proxy wars had started.

In all honesty I don't really understand why we are attacking terrorists in Syria, I seem to recall (like 9 months ago) we wanted to suspend our 'don't give guns to terrorists' provisions and arm Al Qaeda and related groups to attack the Syrian government.

But I guess I'm about to drag my own thread off-topic...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join