It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground bases at Boyers, PA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I live near Boyers, PA. There is a goverment facility in some old mines. I played hockey with a guy that is a security guard there. The only thing he would tell us about it was that there is an alarm, when sounded, means take to the hallways and shoot to kill. There's some civilian stuff not too deep. A hard copy of all patents are there, and every movie production company has a vault where they keep movies. Further down is the government sector. There have always been rumors that the president has a bunker there. After 9/11 the local mall was shut down for some time, supposedly becuase it's above the mines. Could this be one of Cheney's secret lcoations?

[edit on 7-12-2004 by knobby_roerr]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There are probably secret bases all over the place. Do you ever see any out of place vehicles, or see the road get closed down for a while?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
A cool base you can see parts of from the road is on PA Route 16 east of Waynesboro, PA. Growing up near there it was always refered to as " the underground pentagon". You can read all about it and even see maps of it by running a Google search for Raven Rock Site R. I would bet money that the VP spends a fair amount of time there. The site is also close to Camp David. Cool stuff.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
you can see some pictures of Raven Rock Site R at this link:

www.fas.org...

or here

www.globalsecurity.org...

Paul

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Their are bases all over the world that we don't know about. The ones that we know about aren't that big, the ones we should be worried about are the ones we know nothing of...

new topics

top topics

join