It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola zombies!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
AHHHH

Not really, but apparently people are coming back to life. The villagers fear them as ghosts apparently. I wonder when we will hear that all communications to Africa have been lost. I guess the transformation will take several days instead of a couple hours

Two Ebola patients, who died of the virus in separate communities in Nimba County have reportedly resurrected in the county. The victims, both females, believed to be in their 60s and 40s respectively, died of the Ebola virus recently in Hope Village Community and the Catholic Community in Ganta, Nimba. But to the amazement of residents and onlookers on Monday, the deceased reportedly regained life in total disbelief. The NewDawn Nimba County correspondent said the late Dorris Quoi of Hope Village Community and the second victim only identified as Ma Kebeh, said to be in her late 60s, were about to be taken for burial when they resurrected. Ma Kebeh had reportedly been in door for two nights without food and medication before her alleged death. Nimba County has had bazaar news of Ebola cases with a native doctor from the county, who claimed that he could cure infected victims, dying of the virus himself last week. News of the resurrection of the two victims has reportedly created panic in residents of Hope Village Community and Ganta at large, with some citizens describing Dorris Quoi as a ghost, who shouldn't live among them. Since the Ebola outbreak in Nimba County, this is the first incident of dead victims resurrecting.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Is that why they had send 3000 troops to Africa?
by the way your link doesn't work.
edit on 24-9-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This was posted already my friend. Yikes, I wouldn't want to fly over the hot zone.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
awesome, the Zombie Apocalypse cometh
Hope you have your Zombie rounds at the ready

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Your headline is a bit misleading isn't it

As for the story - those folks over there believe in magic, voodoo and all sorts of things like this - so I would be very suspicious of stories like this.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
These two revivers should be cared for in detail......perhaps their bodies hold hope for a vaccine or a cure.....
but they'll probably lynch them....

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Same phenomenon that occurred throughout Europe in the middle ages, possibly as a response to mass-deaths from disease.
We used to call them vampires. (before they became sexy and sparkly and knew kung fu.)

Personally, I see this as the results of a certain paranormal mechanism at work, but to any materialists reading, just call it "mass psychosis expressing Jungian archetypes" which is close enough.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join