It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI publishes crime report showing "0" deaths occurred in Newtown in 2012

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: vkey08

To be clear I do believe people were killed at Sandy Hook.
I do question exactly how and why it happened as well as who was involved.
I don't think an FBI report is refuting the above.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: vkey08

To be clear I do believe people were killed at Sandy Hook.
I do question exactly how and why it happened as well as who was involved.
I don't think an FBI report is refuting the above.

I cannot disagree with anything you said.. save one thing, how it happened.. Lots of bullets, that unfortunately is the how, the why and who, I have had my suspicions about from day one, although I don't think it was some government conspiracy that sent in MK Ultra people, I DO have my suspicions there was more than one shooter... someone that they either do or do not know the identity of, and if they do, are keeping secret for some reason that escapes me..

But working in Civil Rights, we have the least amount of information at any given time unless it's something we are actively involved in..
edit on 11102014 by vkey08 because: clarity

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 12m8keall2c

This kind of conspiracy post is typical false flag crap. Took me 3 minutes to come up with a simple, TRUTHFUL explanation of the FBI crime report.

There WERE no deaths in NEWTON in 2012 -- certainly no school massacre. That's because Sandy Hook Elementary School is about a half-mile outside the Newton city limits! The Sandy Hook deaths ARE in the FBI report -- as deaths outside the city in the unincorporated area of the state.
www.google.com...@41.4126199,-73.2970044,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x89e7fb351cac2ffd:0xb26248a0db0a155b

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RRider
a reply to: 12m8keall2c

This kind of conspiracy post is typical false flag crap. Took me 3 minutes to come up with a simple, TRUTHFUL explanation of the FBI crime report.

There WERE no deaths in NEWTON in 2012 -- certainly no school massacre. That's because Sandy Hook Elementary School is about a half-mile outside the Newton city limits! The Sandy Hook deaths ARE in the FBI report -- as deaths outside the city in the unincorporated area of the state.
www.google.com...@41.4126199,-73.2970044,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x89e7fb351cac2ffd:0xb26248a0db0a155b

You are aware that school districts don't always follow town lines... the Newtown Unified School District encompasses 3 or 4 towns.. and there are no "unincorporated" areas around it... (Sandy Hook is a subsection of the town of Newtown, not an unincorporated area, it's like Feeding Hills in Springfield MA, or Hollywood out in Los Angeles) Just to make your morning..

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join