It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI publishes crime report showing "0" deaths occurred in Newtown in 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: adjensen
a reply to: nonmagical

Why, you may wonder? The case was handled start to finish by the state police, NOT Newtown's local police force. This means that Newtown did not report the murders in their Uniform Crime Report, but rather the state reported it.

It's also possible that the local politicians pressured the police to report it that way, so that they don't appear to have an outlandish murder rate in a town that otherwise doesn't have them. Those statistics work their way into all sorts of reports, like rating quality of life or insurance actuarial tables, so if they can keep the number to zero, it's a huge incentive to do so.

That is completely true - massed killings screw up the "normal" crime stats anywhere they occur.

So for example you will not find 3000 people killed on 9/11/01 in aviation statistics - theNTSB counts the people on board the aircraft - but not those killed on the ground (download the xls file - see table 5):

Years followed by the symbol * are those in which an illegal act was responsible for an occurrence in this category. These acts, such as suicide, sabotage and terrorism are included in the totals for accidents and fatalities but are excluded for the purpose of accident rate computation.
Table 12 contains a list of illegal act occurrences involving US air carriers for the period covered by this table. Other than the persons aboard aircraft who were killed, fatalities resulting from the September 11, 2001 terrorist act are excluded from this table.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
I know this is from infowars and ppl with bicker and moan about it. But Apparently the FBI has forgotten to account for the deaths of the children at Sandy Hook elementary.

www.infowars.com...

Not Sure if I believe it. I just thought I would put it up here and let the ATSers draw there own conclusions. Either way don’t gripe at me gripe at Alex Jones if you think its wrong.

Link to FBI website down below

It cane from infowars... enough said..

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: randyvs
You and those like you are ....

... using common sense and are looking at the facts.
Two dozen people were murdered. To say otherwise is ludicrous.
That's why this thread is in Ludicrous Online Lies.

Done/Out

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: TheMainEvent
I HAVE seen conclusive proof that it happened, war footage, witness accounts, hell if you really gotta know, the nazi's left some pretty horrible tattoo's on my grandparent too. Your point is total rubbish.

I HAVE seen conclusive proof that Sandy Hook happened, film footage, witness accounts, ... exactly the same. My point is valid.

You weren't in WWII but you know it happened from what was left behind. Same with Sandy Hook. Two dozen dead people ... grieving families ... open casket and closed casket funerals ... police reports ... living witness who heard the bullet shots and - I think it was the school nurse - who saw the shooter enter the room she was hiding in ... an open mic in the office so the whole school heard what was happening ...

It's there. It happened. People died.

Question the accuracy of the police reports for weapons and ammo and how quick the ambulances were there, etc ... but there is no question that the two dozen people died and that their families really are grieving.

You saw the grieving families? Even the laughing father trying as hard as he can to get some tears out during a media statement? Grieving families, like the mother who later made a statement claiming that she can finally properly grieve due to receiving $$$$$$ donations? Right. They really are grieving.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 2wheelvet

how long have you had a problem with reality??

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Welcome to the reality of the laughing father. Clearly full of grief as he focuses all of his energy to attempt a sad composure for his statement.

I have no issue with knowing what is or is not reality, thanks for your concern.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 2wheelvet

I know he was laughing - what isn't real is that some how 29 seconds of one person laughing shows that 27 people were not killed.

and yes, you do have problems.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Thanks for the reply?

My name's Robby Parker....... and I'm here to put a butt load
of question marks in everyones mind. Unless of course your
blind and led around by the MSMs golden ear ring in your
nose.

edit on Rpm92914v43201400000024 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Right...you're here just asking questions.......great....just what everyone needs - another pointless gish gallop

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I haven't asked a single question Gual and what wild claims
have I made?

What's this one called Gaul?

how long have you had a problem with reality??

Marginalizing? Ridiculing? Attacking?
I sense frustration.
edit on Rpm92914v082014u03 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

(post by AntiDude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

You just posted you had a "butt load of question marks to put in everyone's mind(sic)", and I didn't actually say anything about you making wild claims.

So it seems you are forgetful;, and also make stuff up - good to know.

And that is a highly relevant question

Happy to sort that out for you.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AntiDude

lol - that's rich - another thread where you've posted joke after joke and you have a problem with someone else being humorous!!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You just posted you had a "butt load of question marks to put in everyone's mind(sic)", and I didn't actually say anything about you making wild claims.

My name isn't Robby Parker and I still haven't asked a question.

Robby Parker is the laughing daddy.
Now I've asked a question.
edit on Rpm92914v192014u11 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Oh you mean the thread where I had you and your friends doing tricks on command?

Good boys.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AntiDude

lol - I don't recognise that particular fantasy.

No - I mean this one - where you were a joke - www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29-9-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I see a couple of guys bending over backwards to cater to the "joke". What idiot would spend so much time and effort on a joke?

Next time just speak if you have something to say, you don't have to come pussyfooting into this thread looking for an opening.
edit on 29-9-2014 by AntiDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

And that is a highly relevant question

If you say so, about a highly relevant T&C.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

And so you made an irrelevant post to complain about an irrelevant post??

sweet

so if anyone has anything further to add about Alex Jones' appalling (but entirely consistent) lack of research, and/or honesty, and the Sandyhook never happened BS I guess we could get back on topic??

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDude

I see a couple of guys bending over backwards to cater to the "joke". What idiot would spend so much time and effort on a joke?

someone who likes the humour I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join