It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI publishes crime report showing "0" deaths occurred in Newtown in 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

You just make yourself look worse and worse. From that link you can easily find:

Do I? You posted an irrelevant link. It's not my fabrication. I can find a lot of stuff with google but we were discussing the link you posted, weren't we?

Let's analyze these new links you provided and see if even one of them actually reports the 27 of Newtown as an actual murder statistic, which is what we are talking about in the first place.

Link:

1. About "active shooter" situations in general.

2. An article on a study on a bulletin.

3. About FBI Jurisdiction in Active Shooter Incidents

4. "The reports listed below were not authored by the FBI, but links to the reports are being provided for general public information."

5. Not even an FBI link.

So you have posted more than 6 links and none of them support your story that,

Yep, I just checked, it is categorized as "Active Shooter" and shows up on a separate report with 27 deaths

None of them show an FBI murder statistic report containing the 27 of Newtown, which this is about, and nowhere is even suggested that the term "active shooter" represents a separate catagory of murder statistics according to the FBI. If it did you would be able to show me the FBI statistic.

You are being willfully ignorant.

Right, I think I just showed that you are making stuff up completely.
edit on 27-9-2014 by AntiDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Jesus AntiDude, I can't tell if you are a troll at this point. I don't know how better to explain it. You ask why the FBI didn't report it? They did:

www.fbi.gov... _to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_state_tribal_and_other_agencies_2012.xls

Edit: *NOTE* The link is being cut off on this website. Not sure how to fix it, but here is a shortened Google link for the same FBI page:

goo.gl...

The 27 are included in that 36.

You can also look around for the 'total Connecticut murder' table, which lists 146 if I remember right, and that includes the 27.

What you seem to be fixated on is a list of police municipals and thinking that list is the end all, be all list. They are not included under Newtown because the Newtown police did not report it. And that chart you took a screenshot of on page 246? Do me a favor and actually read what that chart is about. Here, I'll do it for you. Top left corner.

i.imgur.com...

Yes, it is a chart of what arrests were made by the Newtown police department. This number, while related to what crimes were actually committed, is completely irrelevant. If they arrested somebody who murdered somebody 2 years earlier, the murder would show up 2 years ago on the crime stat, but the arrest would not show up until the current year.

I'm going to repeat this once again in hopes that something in your mind clicks. The table you are looking at on that specific FBI page is a list of police municipals and what they reported as crime in their area. It is nothing except that. The Newtown police did not report the Sandy Hook related deaths. The state police did. So I ask you a simple question:

Is the state police the same thing as local city police?
Answer: NO

So then why are you freaking out that the state police numbers are not listed under the local police reports? For #s sake, man.

I'm happy to answer clarification points if you are confused. But... I feel like there isn't really any room for interpretation in what I have stated. I haven't used any of my own judgement on this, it is information straight from reports.
edit on 27-9-2014 by nonmagical because: Workaround for the FBI URL.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So it's obvious you just are a bit slow in picking things up. My links were to show that the FBI categorizes these events as active shooter/mass casualty and not as violent crimes.

Mass Casualty Definition

And from one of my links which is the casualty reports page:

Incidents Reports

The reports listed below were not authored by the FBI, but links to the reports are being provided for general public information.

Washington, D.C. Navy Yard shootings, 9/16/13
Internal Review of the Washington Navy Yard Shooting: A Report to the Secretary of Defense, Department of Defense
Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings, Newtown, Connecticut, 12/13/12
Sandy Hook Elementary School Shootings Reports, Connecticut State Police
Columbine (Colorado) High School shootings, 4/20/1999
The Report of Governor Bill Owens’ Columbine Review Commission

So it seems plainly obvious the FBI is saying that the report generated by Connecticut is just fine and has all the details...it seems all their incident reports link back to the local authorities documents which were probably authored in association with the FBI.

Again, stop being willfully ignorant.

a reply to: AntiDude

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Raymundoko, what you are trying to point out is actually pretty irrelevant to this discussion. This thread is about the FBI table that infowars posted that showed 0 murders in Newtown. The reason it shows 0 has nothing to do with how the murders were classified. It only has to do with who reported them. Adding in your information is only going to confuse people.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nonmagical

Jesus AntiDude, I can't tell if you are a troll at this point. I don't know how better to explain it. You ask why the FBI didn't report it? They did:

Jesus, if you are so on top of things why didn't you post that pic right away? Jeez.

Ok I concur. They did report it. I was wrong. This was exactly what I was asking to see though but the other guy got all fantastical about it.

So then why are you freaking out that the state police numbers are not listed under the local police reports? For #s sake, man.

I wasn't freaking out at all, just wanted a clear explanation on why it was a lie, or not true anyway.

Yes, it is a chart of what arrests were made by the Newtown police department. This number, while related to what crimes were actually committed, is completely irrelevant. If they arrested somebody who murdered somebody 2 years earlier, the murder would show up 2 years ago on the crime stat, but the arrest would not show up until the current year.

Good call, I can hardly read it on my screen so I didn't notice that. What can I say, you are right, I can only applaud your effort.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

So it's obvious you just are a bit slow in picking things up. My links were to show that the FBI categorizes these events as active shooter/mass casualty and not as violent crimes.

Are you going to admit that you were wrong too?

goo.gl...

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm explaining WHY it shows zero. It wasn't handled by local authorities and a mass casualty incident according to the FBI. The report infowars shows zero because their law enforcement didn't handle it.

Inforwars knows full well why it shows zero, but posts this tripe to stir up hits and views.

edit on 27-9-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm not wrong, sorry buddy. Your just confused about what's going on.

a reply to: AntiDude

edit on 27-9-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I'm explaining WHY it shows zero. It wasn't handled by local authorities and isn't classified as a violent crime, but as an active shooter/mass casualty incident.

It is classified as a violent crime in the statistic, which is what this was about. I would say that the evidence has just been discussed and acknowledged by 2 people.

The FBI does describe mass shootings like SH as "active shooter cases" but this is not the name under which they are filed in the FBI report. The are filed under violent crime.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The first thing you stated there is the only relevant thing to this discussion. It wasn't handled by local authorities, which is why the Uniform Crime Report doesn't report it under Newtown, but instead under the State Police. End of discussion. It doesn't matter how else it was defined by any other entities. I'm not arguing with you on whether or not it was defined this way or that. I'm merely stating it is irrelevant for why Newtown = 0 on the Uniform Crime Report, which is the entire point of this thread.

edit on 27-9-2014 by nonmagical because: Spelling fix.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
It's not a mistake, the FBI has stated that "local" law enforcement officials asked that they not be included.

See THIS

It's kind of like how none of them have death certificates because the law was changed a year earlier at the behest of Wayne Carvers administration so that no juvenile death records could ever be visible to the public.

It's kind of like how they pummeled the entire school, sent all the remnants to China and made the company that did the demo sign non disclosure agreements.

It's kind of like a bunch of complete BS.
your explanation does not make sense because adults died in Sandy Hook as well. Why would 0 deaths be reported then? adults are not juveniles. The shooter killed his mother, along with at least one female teacher and the principal, all over the age of 18, therefore not considered juveniles.why is there no record of these adult deaths then?

Bow to no one,
Leira7

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Ugh, they are recorded...did you read the thread?

a reply to: leira7

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Oh ok, so you're right because..... you say so ?

The honest fact is, you're not privy to any kind of insider information, I've gone through all the "evidence" you just listed just the same as you have and I've reached a much different conclusion. I'll question whatever I please about Sandy Hook and it's going to take more than a few articles about Open Casket Funerals to sway my opinion.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMainEvent
Oh ok, so you're right because..... you say so ?

I'm right because I'm right. The facts say so.
No dead children at Sandy Hook = a lie. Period.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm right because I'm right. The facts say so.
No dead children at Sandy Hook = a lie. Period.

Seeing something on TV or reading it in the paper and just
blindly believing it, doesn't make it a fact and in no way makes
you right. The fact that you've never been in any way open
minded to the fact that it could be a lie? Is where you are
definitely wrong in the first place. To never even consider the
possibility, is a closed mind. And you along with others on
this site are dead wrong about that much. Even in the face
of tons of opposition you refuse to see that your claims of
absurdity are themselves absurd. By the volume of opposing
opinions alone you should give the possibility far more
consideration, then none at all, nope not ever, no effen way!
You and those like you are the ones who have closed their
minds completely. And that only happens when people think
they know it all. And people who think they know it all, are
just plain funny.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The cognitive dissonance on here is pretty awesome - the simple explanation has been given - the page posted lists only those crimes accounted for in the LOCAL POLICE stats. the Sandyhook killings are accounted for in the STATE POLICE stats.

It even says so on the actual UCR report if anyone had bothered to look past the sensational headlines:

and

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
The cognitive dissonance on here is pretty awesome - the simple explanation has been given - the page posted lists only those crimes accounted for in the LOCAL POLICE stats. the Sandyhook killings are accounted for in the STATE POLICE stats.

It even says so on the actual UCR report if anyone had bothered to look past the sensational headlines:

and

I'm just going to leave this here for...sanity's sake.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Why, you may wonder? The case was handled start to finish by the state police, NOT Newtown's local police force. This means that Newtown did not report the murders in their Uniform Crime Report, but rather the state reported it.

It's also possible that the local politicians pressured the police to report it that way, so that they don't appear to have an outlandish murder rate in a town that otherwise doesn't have them. Those statistics work their way into all sorts of reports, like rating quality of life or insurance actuarial tables, so if they can keep the number to zero, it's a huge incentive to do so.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It's all meaningless. Best evidence of conspiracy is that they demolished the scene of the crime nearly overnight.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
It's all meaningless. Best evidence of conspiracy is that they demolished the scene of the crime nearly overnight.

True for some definition of "nearly overnight" that means "over 10 months later".

The crime was committed on December 14 2012, on May 10 2013 the School Governors voted to demolish the school, demolition started on 25 October 2013.

Do yourself and everyone else a favour - try denying ignorance instead of demonstrating it.
edit on 29-9-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join