It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI publishes crime report showing "0" deaths occurred in Newtown in 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
That's an amazing analogy and I've used almost the same one concerning the Holocaust.

a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

No, of course I didn't see world war 2. It happened 50+ years before my conception. I HAVE seen conclusive proof that it happened, war footage, witness accounts, hell if you really gotta know, the nazi's left some pretty horrible tattoo's on my grandparent too. Your point is total rubbish.

I've seen far more ludicrous claims made on this website. Here's a favorite "Noone died on 9/11". See I was there that day visiting my brother (He got out btw, thank god) I was there. I felt the plane impact the World Trade Center, I smelled the fire and saw gruesome injuries the likes of which I hope I never see again while we were being evacuated. When we finally got out it was literally raining people... One of which impacted the ground not 15-20 feet from where we were walking. I KNOW that claim is ludicrous yet I've seen it discussed countless times and never seen it moved to LOL. If ATS wants to go around policing the forum and deciding what's too far fetched. FINE but at the very least be fraggin' consistent about it.

On a personal note Flyers, i'm kinda bummed our that this was out first interaction on ATS. You're actually one of my favorite posters on the site. I miss Henrietta, your current profile pic is just too delicious looking.... Time for breakfast.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Excallibacca

see pg 415

I did, I'm just unsure of the reasoning behind it being a State Police matter, I would think it was local jurisdiction but I'm not sure who gets jurisdiction in Active Shooter scenarios.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMainEvent
I HAVE seen conclusive proof that it happened, war footage, witness accounts, hell if you really gotta know, the nazi's left some pretty horrible tattoo's on my grandparent too. Your point is total rubbish.

I HAVE seen conclusive proof that Sandy Hook happened, film footage, witness accounts, ... exactly the same. My point is valid.

You weren't in WWII but you know it happened from what was left behind. Same with Sandy Hook. Two dozen dead people ... grieving families ... open casket and closed casket funerals ... police reports ... living witness who heard the bullet shots and - I think it was the school nurse - who saw the shooter enter the room she was hiding in ... an open mic in the office so the whole school heard what was happening ...

It's there. It happened. People died.

Question the accuracy of the police reports for weapons and ammo and how quick the ambulances were there, etc ... but there is no question that the two dozen people died and that their families really are grieving.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

FBI publishes crime report showing "0" deaths occurred in Newtown in 2012

Did I miss something? Is the above statement a lie?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: TheMainEvent
I have some serious doubts that anyone was even killed on that day.

Noah Pozner had an open casket funeral
Jack Pinto - Open casket funeral
Jesse Lewis - Open casket funeral

What's the point in focussing on the open casket aspect? Is the fact that they reportedly had a funeral not enough?

Does the open casket story prove anything? It's not like they are showing pics.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This is very confusing.

Maybe those that decided that this story is a Ludicrous Online Lie can eloborate on why it is?

You see, on one hand you have ATS admins claiming it is a lie, on the other hand I can see that it is not a lie with my own eyes.

Now I have very high regard for the ATS admins but I am more inclined to believe what I see myself.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Of course the FBI crime statistics show 0 deaths. It would be illegal for them to produce fake numbers just to prove their false flag, then the FBI would be legally at risk.

This way, they just say. Oh the police told us to do it.

because that makes so much sense, I know it must suck to be in the FBI and have the police always taking over your investigations and telling you what to do.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
No offense, but none of you did any kind of research into this. While Infowars is indeed posting technically true (the best kind!) information, they are heavily misleading you and are doing so in an attempt to scare you. How you ask?

The FBI table is compiled through data it receives from Uniform Crime Reports. These are reports submitted by states to the FBI. Infowars leads you to believe the FBI has some input in what these numbers are (by telling their readers that the "FBI says there are..."). This is sort of true, I guess, if you mean that the FBI automatically publishing what a state submits is equivalent to saying it themselves. But anyway, that is besides the point.

What really matters here is why the number of Newtown deaths is 0. It took me all of 10 minutes to find it (something I wish some of you would have bothered to do, instead of just freaking out). If the FBI is publishing UCR numbers, then why not just look at the UCR? Here is a direct link to the 2012 Connecticut Uniform Crime Report, the EXACT ONE that the FBI is getting numbers from:

www.dpsdata.ct.gov...

If for some reason that link does not work, you can just Google "2012 Connecticut Uniform Crime Report". The second link takes your directly to the .pdf file. In it, you will see that the Sandy Hook deaths are not listed under Newtown, but instead are listed under the area / agency "State Police Misc." You can view it yourself on page 415 of the Uniform Crime Report. If you are seriously that lazy to find the truth, then here is a screenshot of page 415:

i.imgur.com...

Too long; didn't read version: The Sandy Hook murders are NOT unreported by the FBI. They are reported under a different category than Newtown which is why they do not show up on a table that only lists cities.
edit on 26-9-2014 by nonmagical because: Added screenshot.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

It appears that you are given choices to make, and you make them.

I fully doubt, that you are capable of delving deep into darker issues, since things in your world are just cut and dried.

Your flat out acceptance that certain things happened, in NO WAY negates the facts that a lot MORE of this MATTERS than you care to believe.

People in power are extremely happy, that you fully accept that most of this story is true.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nonmagical

What really matters here is why the number of Newtown deaths is 0. It took me all of 10 minutes to find it (something I wish some of you would have bothered to do, instead of just freaking out). If the FBI is publishing UCR numbers, then why not just look at the UCR? Here is a direct link to the 2012 Connecticut Uniform Crime Report, the EXACT ONE that the FBI is getting numbers from:

Yet the FBI didn´t report the murders.

Too long; didn't read version: The Sandy Hook murders are NOT unreported by the FBI. They are reported under a different category than Newtown which is why they do not show up on a table that only lists cities.

BS, they are clearly not reported by the FBI. They show up on a list on a Connecticut government site that has nothing to do with the FBI.

How can you say that the FBI reported it when they clearly didn´t?

Agenda much?

which is why they do not show up on a table that only lists cities.

But Newtown is on that list and it says "0" deaths.

edit on 27-9-2014 by AntiDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
AntiDude, did you even read what I wrote? The FBI is publishing numbers reported to them by the Uniform Crime Report. This isn't discussion. They say right on their website that this is where the numbers come from. So, use your logical reasoning. If the numbers come from the Uniform Crime Report, we should be able to verify those numbers, correct?

So check the 2012 Connecticut Uniform Crime Report. I linked it and explained how to find it yourself through Google. In it, you can verify that the # of deaths in Newtown is 0, just like the FBI table says. But in it, you will also see that the Newtown deaths are listed under a different category other than Newtown. They are under the category "State Police Misc."

Why, you may wonder? The case was handled start to finish by the state police, NOT Newtown's local police force. This means that Newtown did not report the murders in their Uniform Crime Report, but rather the state reported it.

This is all in plain English, and if you spent 5 minutes to look you can verify it by looking it up. Yes, Newtown is listed with "0" deaths, but that is because the Newtown police department did not report any murders. The state police did.

You are right, I do have an agenda. My agenda is to stop the spread of dangerous misinformation like what Infowars posted.

Just a point of clarification. When you read on the FBI table the name of a city and the crimes committed there, you are NOT reading a report on a geographical location. What you ARE reading is the number of crimes reported by that city's police department. Do you understand that? So while the deaths happened in the town of Newtown, they were not reported by the Newtown police department. They were reported by the state police department, an entirely different entity. If Newtown also reported them, then the deaths would all be counted twice.
edit on 27-9-2014 by nonmagical because: Added point of clarification.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nonmagical

The FBI table is compiled through data it receives from Uniform Crime Reports. These are reports submitted by states to the FBI.

In it, you will see that the Sandy Hook deaths are not listed under Newtown, but instead are listed under the area / agency "State Police Misc." You can view it yourself on page 415 of the Uniform Crime Report.

So the murders are reported in the UCR, and the FBI uses this data, so why didn't they report the data at all if it is in the UCR?

Page 415 even specifically mentions,

3 Includes 27 victims of Newtown mass shooting

So check the 2012 Connecticut Uniform Crime Report. I linked it and explained how to find it yourself through Google. In it, you can verify that the # of deaths in Newtown is 0, just like the FBI table says.

Check again. The UCR does report one murder in the Newtown section, yet the FBI says it's 0.

So the FBI didn't just copy the data of that Newtown page, otherwise they would've reported at least one murder.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Perhaps it rolled in to 2013.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I linked the FBI active shooter report from their website. They show 27 dead at SH. Stop being willfully ignorant.

a reply to: AntiDude

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Are you saying they did report the deaths in the FBI report from the OP?

They obviously didn't so who is being ignorant?

I am not even saying that this is an indicator of malevolance, I just find it strange that this thread was moved to LOL when the claims made are correct. It seems like it was moved merely because of possible conclusions one could make based on these claims regardless of wether they mean something or not.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
And it was already explained why. The report from the OP is violent crime broken down into 4 categories. What happened in SH isn't classified as a violent crime but as an active shooter, and therefore contained in a separate report.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I believe this is because they don't categorize this as Murder but at something else. Edit: Yep, I just checked, it is categorized as "Active Shooter" and shows up on a separate report with 27 deaths. Source More proof Alex Jones is full of sh*t. I found this in 35 seconds. Edit: Active Shooter Active shooter includes, it seems, any mass murder. It becomes a national statistic, not a local statistic, as it falls under the Jurisdiction of the FBI.

Really, that link doesn´t show statistics of active shooter cases in the sense that you would have us believe. It's not a listing of the number of "active shooter" murders.

It is merely a link to the results of a study about "active shooter" cases, and nowhere is mentioned that the term "active shooter" represents a subcatagory of murder listings and there is no separated report from the FBI in which the 27 show up.

From your FBI link,

John Nicolette, PhD, conducted a study of 35 active shooter incidents during 2012 and discussed the results of his study during a lecture entitled “Detection and Disruption of Insider/Outsider Perpetrated Violence.” The average active shooter incident lasts 12 minutes, while 37 percent last less than five minutes. 49 percent of attackers committed suicide, 34 percent were arrested, and 17 percent were killed. 51 percent of the attacks studied occurred in the workplace, while 17 percent occurred in a school, 17 percent occurred in a public place, and six percent occurred in a religious establishment. Peter Blair, PhD, and Hunter Martindale, PhD, conducted a study of 84 active shooter incidents from 2001 to 2010. Here’s a summary of their findings: Two percent of the shooters bring improvised explosive devices (IEDs) as an additional weapon. In 10 percent of the cases, the shooter stops and walks away. In 20 percent of the cases, the shooter goes mobile, moving to another location. 43 percent of the time, the crime is over before police arrive. In 57 percent of the shootings, an officer arrives while shooting is still underway. The attacks ended before the police arrived 49 percent of the time. In 56 percent of the attacks ongoing when police arrived, officers had to use force to stop the killing.

Is this your official FBI account for the Newtown murders?

You were saying about AJ.......

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So I ask again, why is this in LOL when the FBI didn't report the deaths in their statistics, anywhere.

If they did, show it.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

You just make yourself look worse and worse. From that link you can easily find:

www.fbi.gov...

leb.fbi.gov...

www.fbi.gov...

www.fbi.gov...

cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov...

You are being willfully ignorant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join