It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cop's tips for not getting raped by cops...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
dont get pulled over

www.huffingtonpost.com...

how sic?

on the heals of an ohp officer arrested for rape we get this

whatta world

im at a loss anymore
edit on pm920143007America/ChicagoWed, 24 Sep 2014 19:46:15 -0500_9000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Incorrect and misleading title.

I understand the contempt for current law enforcement, but it was one cop who said this, not multiple. There's no need to troll and paint the picture that multiple cops said this.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Incorrect and misleading title.

I understand the contempt for current law enforcement, but it was one cop who said this, not multiple. There's no need to troll and paint the picture that multiple cops said this.

Unless the title was changed, I do not understand how you came to this conclusion. It says "Cop's," which is a possessive for one cop. What is unfortunate is that we can only assume, by the atrocities committed by police officers every single day, that if one cop believes this then there must be others. Too many have shown a singular disposition for certain behaviors, again evidenced by the multiple videos that are constantly brought to our attention.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join