It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives try to woo female voters with ad calling Obama their stalker boyfriend

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

All politicians pander to voters.

It just depends n what type of pandering is effective to you.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

All politicians pander to voters.

It just depends n what type of pandering is effective to you.

It's a 3 ring circus anyway so I like to see clowns juggling American flags and crosses!!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think the Lena Dunham "first time" ads for Obama were pretty creepy and I'm sure they worked to get some votes.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Did I miss something?
Is Obama getting to run for a third term?

If not, what’s the point of the ad?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

...Quit voting for whoever had the best commercial, whoever made the other candidates look worse, which letter is at the end of their name and start voting for whoever we can get in the White House to actually start serving the damn people instead of themselves and big corporations.

...Until then... We can all just lay down in this shiite bed we've made. Isn't it comfy??

It is crazy, Kangaruex4Ewe!
Seems the majority let CNN, Fox, NBC, etc...tell them who they are voting for...
"No-one considers Ron Paul to have a chance? Okay. Why would they lie about that?"
Old news - I know...but it's amazing/sickening to watch the masses turn and sway in synch to the rhythm of the network spin machine/s.
edit on 9/25/2014 by WanDash because: I tal ya ics

edit on 9/25/2014 by WanDash because: to for with

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I think a lot of Conservatives would rather just take the vote away from women to start with. No way they can vote for silly things like birth control or freedom of choice in reproductive rights, equal pay, equal rights.......

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

originally posted by: amazing
How about instead of crying about Obama, the GOP focuses on issues? lol Real issues and leadership. Real leadership starts with taking responsibility and finding a way forward.

Let me know when Obama takes responsibility for something. He is the President right?

He's not the topic here though and when he ran for President both times, he mainly talked about issues and policy. During the debates.. Romney was the one blaming and criticizing and Obama was the one speaking about issues. Obama got elected Romney did not. That's the key issue here.

Stop crying about what you are going to repeal and who was to blame for Bengazi etc etc etc. Start talking about issues. What would good healthcare reform be. What can we change going forward.. How would you make sure our embassies are safer in the future? GOP Can't seem to do that-especially when it comes to presidential candidates.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

How about instead of crying about Obama, the GOP focuses on issues? lol Real issues and leadership. Real leadership starts with taking responsibility and finding a way forward.

Let me know when Obama takes responsibility for something. He is the President right?

He's not the topic here though and when he ran for President both times, he mainly talked about issues and policy. During the debates.. Romney was the one blaming and criticizing and Obama was the one speaking about issues. Obama got elected Romney did not. That's the key issue here.

Stop crying about what you are going to repeal and who was to blame for Bengazi etc etc etc. Start talking about issues. What would good healthcare reform be. What can we change going forward.. How would you make sure our embassies are safer in the future? GOP Can't seem to do that-especially when it comes to presidential candidates.

I'm living in the now and I can complain about the U.S. President all I want. Just because he's elected doesn't mean he can't be criticized.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join