It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying a mexican flag in the USA is un AMERICAN please show respect :@@:

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Ok so what do we do in the mean time while I wait for a nation to wake up? Call a banker while they cut the heads of my countrymen off, and say send the first available teller to Iraq to kill some terrorist?

No but a real good start is to remember the terrorism we've caused too.

Wikipedia I know...pretty good start though

en.wikipedia.org...

Stunningly brilliant , I will be sure to convey your message to the citizens of the United States, of read Wiki before they remove the heads of your family and friends. To bad we can't get Daniel Pearl's wife to chime in here, I am sure it would have made a huge difference to know the covert actions her government takes in terror. I'll bet that high horse she rides wouldn't have included the tears of her loss.
edit on 3-10-2014 by MarlinGrace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
What a small minded person...
She should be shoot for trespassing to right ?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

I feel for every single person who has ever been beaten, tortured, raped, in ANY way which includes in acts of war...my point is that we want to sit here and talk about how our own Americans are being beheaded and I ache for them, but there is this general feeling of HOW DARE THEY! and yet the things we have done in this country are just as unspeakable...maybe if we all stop pointing fingers period and just quit all this BS we would be in a better place

But the point is you have every single right to be upset that Americans are being savagely murdered in the name of terrorism

I'm just wondering what you are doing about the savage murders WE have and are inflicting on others. And I make no assumption...I am just asking

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero

I feel for every single person who has ever been beaten, tortured, raped, in ANY way which includes in acts of war...my point is that we want to sit here and talk about how our own Americans are being beheaded and I ache for them, but there is this general feeling of HOW DARE THEY! and yet the things we have done in this country are just as unspeakable...maybe if we all stop pointing fingers period and just quit all this BS we would be in a better place

It sounds to me as if you are using the Obama approach to international policy, never use the word terrorism, blame the US for the ills of the world, pretend to be the piece maker, and when you find out none of it works and they still want to kill you then what?

But the point is you have every single right to be upset that Americans are being savagely murdered in the name of terrorism. "Exactly my point "In the name of terrorism" It is terrorism. I have yet to see any amercian make it in the news with video removing someones head. Threatening to fly our flag on their nations capitol. Indiscriminately shooting people as they drive down the frwy.

I'm just wondering what you are doing about the savage murders WE have and are inflicting on others. And I make no assumption...I am just asking

Maybe what you should do is make reference to where we intentionally murder innocent people on purpose.

As far as stopping someone like ISIS? Kill them as fast as you can and do away with this scourge. They have already killed thousands and thousands while they threaten military families in this country.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

And a Latino woman flying a Mexican flag has what to do with this?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

And a Latino woman flying a Mexican flag has what to do with this?

Trying to answer the question, take it out, I know the rules about off topic. No worries.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

.... stop being so right. Canada can come over for some BBQ if it brings the beer.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
the only person not showing respect is the lady who walked up on another persons grass and confronted their right to fly whatever flag they choose on their own private property.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join