It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Law of War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
For every weapon formed an eaqual or greater weapon shall be formed.

This is the secret of those that we can not see but seek us to do harm to ourselves and oppress us. It will take an even greater law to defeat this one.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
What would that law be?
hmmmm?
Kill or be killed........?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Faith hope and love.
I know that is not the answer that many can understand but it is the truth. First before any thought of peace we have to deal with the energies that have built up over time. Meaning that the law of attraction plays out through time and incarnations. Some have built up negative debt and continuing to live by the sword will only end when that debt or energy is negated.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You do realize war is a racket?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I am aware that some feed of off the energies i point out. It is quite a simple aspect when you simplify it. The more we feed the energies the more they make. To kill is to die and to love is to live. The concept that we may have to die in order to satisfy the energies we have built up is the fuel for continuation. However if we find faith that one can save us from the energies if we are real about it then that opens up a whole new set of energies that can protect you in place of fear.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The law of war was first enacted when the first weapon was formed and we have been perfecting and expounding the energy ever since.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

I am aware that some feed of off the energies i point out. It is quite a simple aspect when you simplify it. The more we feed the energies the more they make. To kill is to die and to love is to live. The concept that we may have to die in order to satisfy the energies we have built up is the fuel for continuation. However if we find faith that one can save us from the energies if we are real about it then that opens up a whole new set of energies that can protect you in place of fear.

Not sure I buy your theory exactly but I'll play along for now. You seem to be describing some comparable type "energy system" similar to Karma where some sort of balance must be maintained. But when you say these energies must be "fed" or balanced out from us creating an imbalance, do you mean that it takes place in a Just and Fair way??

In other words is the price being paid back being paid back by those who created this debt in the first place or are the lives lost in order to pay the debt possibly innocent of the previous actions which caused the imbalance to begin with??

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Take a life and you have to give a life in this incarnation or the next the energy will find you there is nowhere to hide from something that has no bounds or borders. One can break the cycle by invoking the law of love or forgivness. To fully understand it one needs to understand all the connections we have to everything around us.

You will never get it as long as the label theory remains.
edit on 24-9-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Take a life and you have to give a life in this incarnation or the next the energy will find you there is nowhere to hide from something that has no bounds or borders. One can break the cycle by invoking the law of love or forgivness. To fully understand it one needs to understand all the connections we have to everything around us.

You will never get it as long as the label theory remains.

How would you explain the fact that everywhere around us we can see those who practice Love to be the ones who are being killed by those who practice death???

We live in a world where Innocents and Purity in all it's forms is being reduced while the demons seem to be running amok without restriction. Does that mean that in a past life things were so blissfully wonderful we are now having to balance that back out??

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Simple. They were born with a negative debt. Meaning that in another life they did not follow the law of love. From our pov it just seems like pointless violence and it is but it is not without reason. Now in the future those that were slaughtered will return to kill again. That is the clcle being played out onto the flesh that is not seemingly part of the equation but it is the spiritual powers we fight against. Then we have new souls that get caught up in the violence because they do not sit by and watch the violence take place they do something about it and then get caught up themselves. Forgivness is the way. That takes faith hope and love.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
What if no weapon is formed?

edit on 24-9-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: The world is insane.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
You do realize war is a racket?
So sayeth General Smedley Butler U.S.M.C.

top topics

join