It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have Succeeded!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Lol, just poking fun at you grain! I figured you just didn't realize this was more of a joke/support/chat OP as you stated up above

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

i am just like you Jude got f.all but i have worked dam hard for it the crash of 2007 and a Ex saw to that and the xankers are even wanting my nothing i hear

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: parad0x122
No worries...and best wishes to the OP or anyone else in a challenging economic hole right now...I've climbed out of enough myself over the years.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Congratulations, Jude, I'm right there with you.

Haven't had a job in three months and couldn't keep the rent up where I was living. Right now I'm sitting in my car at a welcome center just off the interstate wondering what my chances are of spending the night.

It's actually kinda nice here.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

edit on 9/24/2014 by N3k9Ni because: double post

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

i am just like you Jude got f.all but i have worked dam hard for it the crash of 2007 and a Ex saw to that and the xankers are even wanting my nothing i hear

Damn! Forgot about the Ex'es...Silly me.

Well, now she has to lug around all the stuff she took from you...serves her right!

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I spelled Ex'es wrong again i have ex ex ex'es so it doe's get a bit confusing and my spell check is more dyslexic than i am .

They never got my humour that is all i need and a new body this one is ready for the scrap yard

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I always expect the worse case scenario; That way, I'll get exactly what I wanted. And if it doesn't work, then we'll always think it should've.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

LMFAO!!! I know where you are coming from!! I have been in the 'ALLRIGHT, You are flat frickin broke and owe us money now' club for a long time! It is nice to see others succeed!! I feel so rewarded to find out that others in the ATS Circle have found their niche!! LMAO!!!
It does make one proud, eh? LOL!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

LMFAO!!! I know where you are coming from!! I have been in the 'ALLRIGHT, You are flat frickin broke and owe us money now' club for a long time! It is nice to see others succeed!! I feel so rewarded to find out that others in the ATS Circle have found their niche!! LMAO!!!
It does make one proud, eh? LOL!!!!!!

Many don't succeed at much and I almost didn't but I found that with hard work and dedication, I won!

Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Welcme to the world's fastest growing club! Feel free to help yourself to copious, unprecedented amounts of your drug of choice to help you adjust to your new reality.
( I mean like, coffee and cigarettes and stuff)....

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Side note: Have you ever heard someone complain about being broke when they have over 10k in their bank account? Haha... Its like hey look buddy, Ill Show you "broke" you sunofabitch XD

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
I'm flat-ass broke!

Big deal! I was doing that jazz before it was cool

Much love from NB

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
“I started out with nothing and I have most of it left” — Groucho Marx

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The police departments , county sherrifs departments, and the fbi use a type of inception . They use a nero kinnetic transciever to read thoughts as they are formulated . They after implanting the chip connect to your mind and manipulate your dreams with the use of acids to allow for visiuals . They construct a dream reality where you are cornered with construction or some type of im passible obstacle to keep you in a place for questioning . They use eether drops to keep you sleeping and in a dream state. They use magnetics and microwaves and a harmonizer to manipulate acids and metals in your body to tourcher you in the dream state to make you talk . They drug you and make you sign blank statements for the police and fill them out after they do the inception . The problem is they use repition and sugestion with lsd durring the day to force you to immagine things that are then commited to memory . Once the memory is more or less implanted , it is then recalled with ease . The other problem is they take all the complaints or accusations made against you and try to manipulate your mind to make you appear guilty of them . Trying to satisfy the # storm of people who dislike you for one reason or anouther . The last problem I have to tell you about is there is a lot of money involved , so the more they can make you appear guilty of the better . They will try to manipulate you to the mental institution where you are druged , questioned , and implanted with the transciever . If they can not manipulate you there they will try to do one of two things . Kill you in a way that looks natural or set you up for a crime they believe you are guilty of . America beware . This is our legal loop holes.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You lucky bugger You, If only I could achieve what you have done I would be so happy, I would have the world at my fingertips.
Imagine being so flat broke, you are like a God i can now idolise. One day I WILL get there, Im one of those that is far from your level, Im in the Debt club lol

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BazRaza7
You lucky bugger You, If only I could achieve what you have done I would be so happy, I would have the world at my fingertips.
Imagine being so flat broke, you are like a God i can now idolise. One day I WILL get there, Im one of those that is far from your level, Im in the Debt club lol

Gotta believe to achieve!

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join