It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latte Salute!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I dunno if this is in the right spot or not. also searched to find it and couldnt, maybe its just me. Mods please do your thing.
President Obama steps off of Marine 1 and salutes the marines standing at attention at the foot of the stairs.
abcnews.go.com...
I for one think that this is a little disrespectful to troops that lay down their lives going to other countries fighting other peoples wars.
Put the Damn coffe cup down and show some respect you @$$!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DilligafMisfit
I dunno if this is in the right spot or not. also searched to find it and couldnt, maybe its just me.

Can you do a search on the word "salute"?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
ok ok ok makes sense so how do i delete this thread then?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DilligafMisfit

It happens to the best of us! LOL Just hit the alert button, either at the top of the thread page or under avatar, and a MOD will come along and take care of business.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DilligafMisfit

The Latte' that cost a Latte', would have been a better heading.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Before this thread got a bit skewed it should have been mentioned, and is incredibly telling, is that White House aides released that disrespectful, if not comical, image. From what I know about his prior antics in regard to the military, he is completely in character with that idiotic move. The "latte salute" will stand as evidence. That aides would thoughtlessly release that image is incredible in itself (unless some of them are laughing at the man).

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Posted earlier here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join