It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking : French hostage beheaded in Algeria

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

How about this one?

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Gotta be my fav!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Spacespider

Thanks for comparing me & my missus to Nazis...

They are the ones that practice racism against ALL that are not a member of the brainwashed lunatics

Liar.
Prove it with Quranic scripture.
Liar.

I don´t need to prove anything with the words written by a mad man
The actions of the Muslim majority speaks for itself..
You should cast of your shameful religion and show some respect for the victims of your barbaric tribe.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

I did not understand what you wrote it may be better understood in direct conversation. Could you kindly rephrase.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Your missing my point. I feel for the victim. It's not a lack of sympathy, it's the lack of truth that bothers me more. Anyone diving head first into this WAR on IS is following emotional reaction. Take a couple steps back and view the picture as a whole. This is spoon fed propaganda at its finest (ugliest). They may have well torn the page right out of Joseph Goebell's playbook.

And you want to talk about victims? How about women and children in Gaza, how about 'collateral' casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan? The west is just as guilty as the terrorists they go to war with.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Sorry man, but your being to much aggressive to whom has a different opinion from you. You lack respect on your language to those who believe in God/Allah or whatever. Sorry, but I can't stand that in silence.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Please, point to me what specifically you didn't understand from my previous post. thank you.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

Sorry man, but your being to much aggressive to whom has a different opinion from you. You lack respect on your language to those who believe in God/Allah or whatever. Sorry, but I can't stand that in silence.

I am not being aggressive ?
Just speaking my mind, you should do the same instead, no need to use white gloves on this one.
There have already been declared a war you know ?

And you mention religion
I´m not a fan

does it show ?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RedParrotHead

That's racist is it?

No it isn't!!!

Moreover...

Quran 8:13 That's because they were hostile to Allah & His messenger, & whoever becomes hostile to Allah and His messenger, then, Allah is severe in punishment

So you left out the following verse conveniently, or gained your knowledge from JihadWatch...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason
we never cut any heads, there were incidences or mistreatment and sometimes worse. When these things happened they were punished severely and an outcry from Western people. This is not the same these so called extremist are actively seeking innocents and cutting there heads off furthermore the billion man Muslim outcry against such atrocities is mute. How many more heads and threads of beheadings on ats until you get mad? What if they capture you or a family member? Surly your opinion will change I see the West as a family. So this really upsets me. Propaganda or not we've got to put an end to extremism and is consequences

edit on 24-9-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

No you can't prove it because you're a liar...

It's actually the minority...
Another blatant lie...

You should cast of your shameful religion and show some respect for the victims of your barbaric tribe.

You should start gaining knowledge, and speaking in a respectful manner about something you know f# all about!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You see a beheading as savage, as do I. I also see bombs and artillary as savage. War and death on both accounts. You can see the west as a family if you want. I see my family as a family. I see tenuous military unions and alliances as a way for big corporations to make money.

War is one hell of a money machine. Interesting to note that most of the companies benefitting from more violence are owned by politicians and their cronies. Maybe you see them as family to? They're the ones who benefit when you get sent to the suck.

Don't make the assumtion that i havn't seen brutality with my own eyes. It would be very naive. Slow down the gung-ho and soak in the oh-hell-no. IS is just another excuse to spend buku bucks on 'defense'.

Follow the money.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

It's actually the minority... Another blatant lie...

I think he means the silent majority of Muslims that are doing nothing about the minority doing all this

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

No you can't prove it because you're a liar...

It's actually the minority...
Another blatant lie...

You should start gaining knowledge, and speaking in a respectful manner about something you know f# all about!

Whatever...
There is no reasoning with religious fanatics
And one thing they are good at are twisting reality so it serve them in their quest for allah
Oh.. and I never lie, its against my god... batman

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

5 Muslims nations in Obama's coalition, daily protests across the globe, Syria fighting them for 3 years now, Lebanon fighting them, Kurds, Shias & Sunnis raising Arms against them everyday putting their lives on the line to protect their families & Imams from across the World denouncing them through their Mosques...

I don't know what more can be done to fight & condemn IS and these militants!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Seems anything can or will be defined by some to be hostile to your ----, thats the excuse now isn't it? Chrisianity not that I follow it has a saying.."turn the other cheek"..seems pretty damn reasonable..to people with reason.
You seem to defend them in some regard by placing blame on the French govt..like there wouldn't of been an excuse to do it anyway.
My stepfather is muslim..I understand him just fine..you not so much.

edit on 24-9-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Sa reply to: Spacespider
Still PIGS... Every single simple last one of them...

JUST SCUM.. Nothing else... Die in shiite Daesh...

Rodinus

edit on 24/9/14 by Rodinus because: Crap grammar

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I can see you thoroughly lack the intellect to have a reasonable debate and that you are a reprobate so I'll bid you good day and hope you are sooner rather than later blessed with enough brain cells to have a proper discussion!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Seems anything can or will be defined by some to be hostile to your god, thats the excuse now isn't it?

No it can't and that's for another thread, maybe you'd like to volunteer your time to and I'll be happy to explain!

You seem to defend them in some regard by placing blame on the French govt..like there wouldn't of been an excuse to do it anyway.

I actually blamed both, try not to be selective with what people say, personally I find it irritating to repeat myself.

My stepfather is muslim..I understand him just fine..you not so much.

Salam Alaykum to you both...
Hopefully I can change that!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Chrisianity not that I follow it has a saying.."turn the other cheek"..seems pretty damn reasonable..to people with reason.

Christianity also has a vast amount of paedophile Protestant Reverends & Catholic Priests...
But we don't judge the whole for a few do we...

Also Muslims follow the words of the Prophet Jesus, he is our Messiah, so that applies to Islam as well!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I urge you all to try to remain on topic about this news article, let's try to refrain from debating Islam.

To the OP: It seems that ISIS (if that is who did the beheading) is bent on turning most of the world against them.

But why??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join