It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid And Sphinx, The Lies And Deceptions

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Great. Excellant. Now we got a possible Free Mason in the story of Solomon and his Great Pryamid? So then some one will put the Illumanati as the Creators of the Great, having Solomon as a puppeteer has a puppet on strings, and that this was the true beginning to it all. That would lead to the Illumanati 'inventing' the Masons, later on forming in the 1600's as a Social Elite of Intelligence and Art, then being ransaked underground by the Church and 'merging' with the Masons that were actually just a front for so man centuries anyways.

Actually, now that I print it and read, it follows a logical sense. Problem is, NONE OF IT IS TRUE.

It's great how things can make sense and fit in a mold (not that the entirety of the Solomons Great story does), but the thing is this. Facts are Facts. None of us lived 3,000 years ago, so none of us witnessed the pyramids being built to say "Nope, it was this one". Date testing is flawed, as all things man made are, so it's not 100%. But where it is good is saying that this is first, this is second, and so on. Even if the YEARS are off, it still knows the trend of old, older, oldest.

However, some one asked why would the Devil (if such thing exists) try to hide? The greatest trick the devil ever played was making the world think he didn't exist. With this trick you no longer fear a hell or a bad place or a bad guy. So you can smack the neighbors grandmother blind and as long as the boys in Blue don't get you then you have no consequence. Rape a 16 year old, rob a licqour store. Do all these things considered 'Sin' that would 'lead to temptation' and become the Evil, because their is no heavy fine at the end. After all, if their is no Devil/Hell, and their is a God... what exactly would he do to the wicked? No alternatives. And in actuality, if you go with out Satan, then logically you should also exempt God. So then theirs not even him/her/it to worry about.

Bottom line is this. If the 'good guys' don't know/think/believe you exist... how can they stop you?

Perhaps this should have been two posts. Oh well.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yes....

Everyone who doesn't believe in the Judeo-Christian God is a rapist and a murdered. Thank the Lord that those immortal heathens have been shown the light. Thank God that both morality and conscience have clearly been linked to the Judeo God.

Yes, the rape and murder, slave trade and genocide made all of us heathens better people.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
I use a rounded off royal cubit, since there is no exact length for a cubit.
20 is very close to the "ESTIMATED" length of a Royal Cubit which is 20.61

Isn't royal cubit 20.63"? (To be precise
)

And how can you prove existance of God?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Organic matter, no problem, but if I recall, dating when stone was cut, that short of a time ago, is tough. I like the way you lumped Hiram Abiff, whom Freemasons say built Solomon's Temple, in with this (even for me) hard to imagine theory that they built the pyramid. I sure don't believe so. I also noticed you admit none of us were there, then you say, none of it is true. That sounds like you know something I don't. I would wager some of it is true. For instance, I would be surprised if there had never been a Solomon, and I feel that the name of the man who built such a historic Temple for Solomon, in Jerusalem, could very reasonably have survived until now.
I totally agree with that one point you made though, none of us were there.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
1) hands down, the pyramid was built by a higher technology then we currently have.

2) it is a map of Orion 10,500 bc and it is also proven by science, archeaology, oral traditions, etc that we have been around a lot longer then that then why would "god" build a pyarmid at that date?

3) it is a mystery and there are a lot of theories out there, most legends of the pyramid boil down to pre deluge eras so lets go with that. Egyptians themselves are the ones to remind greece about atlantis

maybe we would know who built it if a wave of human craziness, greed, injustice, war, slavery, industrialization and self ritiousness hadn't swept humanity first in the middle east (egypt, sumer, rama empire in India) then Greece then Rome then Europe, and now we are feeling the effects everywhere. Global warming, pollution, wars, nucular weapons, tilting axis of the Earth etc...all done by human biengs.

Im sure the library of alexandria mentioned it. All we can go on is a few writings like those of a (non-Egyptian) Heradotus.

Im not against Egypt but i feel they as a people lost their way as did other middle eastern cultures then greece then rome tried to emuluate them.

I reject all religion (christianity, judism, muslim) from the middle east. None of it is beneificial to indiginous life. 5.9 billion deaths and counting, isnt it time we let it go people? Seriously i feel "belelive what you want" when it comes to religion but im not too big on anything from that area.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   

some one asked why would the Devil (if such thing exists) try to hide?

I didn't ask that. I asked why 'Satan' would think that hiding the origin of a pyramid at Giza would assist with his evil plans, but that's just a quibble...

Originally posted by mosca
2) it is a map of Orion 10,500 bc

NO. It is NOT. The three pyramids at Giza can be mapped as the three stars in Orion's belt, but the other stars in Orion do NOT correspond to any pyramid, temple or whatever in Egypt or elsewhere. Even by trying out different orientations due to precession, there is no match for the constellation as a whole.

This site makes the claim that the skies around Orion's belt are mapped in Egypt (derived from Bauval): www.doernenburg.alien.de...

However, the purported 'matches' for stars are in fact not accurate at all, and the brightest stars of Orion itself (Betelgeuse and Rigel? - my memory fades) have no matches, close or far, at all. Given the claim that the pyramid builders were in posession of superhuman technology (centre of landmass, all the numbers encoded, etc. ect.) then one would expect the other pyramids in the Orion map to be accurate and precisely matched. They are not.

This has been demonstrated at length by people like Robert Chadwick, who has mounted a very effective refutation of most of the ideas of Robert Bauval.

The argument about Orion's belt being reflected in the Giza plateau seems to hold. Arguments about dates at 10,500BC do not stand up under criticism, nor do claims that the builders posessed advanced technology. Did anyone watch the BBC programme about the building of the pyramids which ran in the UK a couple of evenings ago?

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
'Im sure the library of alexandria mentioned it. All we can go on is a few writings like those of a (non-Egyptian) Heradotus.

Im not against Egypt but i feel they as a people lost their way as did other middle eastern cultures then greece then rome tried to emuluate them.

I reject all religion (christianity, judism, muslim) from the middle east. '
mosca

It is good to hear someone else state that they are convinced the giza pyramid is so advanced that it is inconceivable that the accepted version of who built it is correct. It is possible Khufu built it, but as yet there are not nearly enough answers to the problems that arise from trying to make up a feasible hypothesis showing how take their known level of the sciences, and toolmaking, math and astronomy, and then find a possible way to complete the tasks that were seen to have been done in order to erect this incredible edifice It is far from being solved.
I love Herodotus, especially when the claims he made are found to be true after all. And that has happened often, modern science scoffed at him, then later learned he wasnt lying after all. I picture what he would have seen, the smooth casing stones still in place. He said that he didn't believe the priests, and felt they looked more like dice dropped by the Gods into the sand. He also said the labrynth was even more amazing....
I do get the impression you feel that Pharaonic Egypt was a middle eastern culture. If so, why is that?
And to expand on the point about Egypt teaching Greece, if you go by the writings of the great ancient Greek minds themselves, they learned nearly everything in Egypt. It makes sense that the greatest library would be put there, too.
As for your rejection of all three Abramic faiths, I give them all some credit. They don't get along very well, for sure, but they aren't all bad.
I do have a certain aversion to all organized religions myself, but I am working on it. Divisive labels for spiritual beliefs seem counter-intuitive. I am very much a spiritual person, in my beliefs, but not a religious one.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
mosca, I would like those claims backed up with evidence.

The books which make those "Grand Leaps" themselves, do not have any evidence in them so do not bother naming them [I own copies.]

Please...evidence or do not state such lies.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by vietifulJoe
Isn't royal cubit 20.63"? (To be precise
)

And how can you prove existance of God?

20.61 to 20.63, they are in that area. Due to the measurements, they are not one "exact" length.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If Lastday Prophet can round 20.61 to 20, then .02 of an inch do not exists in his measurments.

It is interesting the way they turn things around just to prove their stories, and then validating their claim that secred books warns about unbelivers...

Great work Odium!

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
20.61 to 20.63, they are in that area. Due to the measurements, they are not one "exact" length.

If that is correct and the unit of measure itself is not precisely determined, that makes the already hard to understand excessive level of precision that the pyramid builders achieved, even more amazing, if built by them.
How can they be the builders, achieving a precision level that is less than one fiftieth of one percent out of square, I believe the number was .015% out of square. If the cubit varied by about .2% in 20 inches... achieving .015% accuracy over 750 feet, four times, is hard for me to see.

[edit on 03 22 2005 by BlackGuardXIII]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
BlackGuardXIII, I really suggest you go to the site and have a look at it. The blocks are not that well made, people try to make out like they are. Only the visible sides, top and the bottom were constructed well the rest is a mess. [Already gone into depth on that in a previous post.]

If you measure them the blocks are different lengths and not one uniform size, in fact they can change from block to block right next to one another.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Just to make a point...

The oldest known Pyramid Texts are that of Unas, who was the last king of the Fifth dynasty. Khafu was 4th Dynasty and with the evidence we have, many of them were not buried with such writing inside tombs...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
BlackGuardXIII, I really suggest you go to the site and have a look at it. The blocks are not that well made, people try to make out like they are. Only the visible sides, top and the bottom were constructed well the rest is a mess. [Already gone into depth on that in a previous post.]

If you measure them the blocks are different lengths and not one uniform size, in fact they can change from block to block right next to one another.

I realize that, have known it for years, 10+ at least. Why is that the case, all different height tiers, and block widths? As for the blocks within the solid mass of the structure, there is no need for any more precision than used. The casing blocks and any exposed blocks are placed and cut with great precision. Lots of examples of their extreme precision are available. The gaps and rough sides of blocks which are not supposed to be exposed when it was completed, that is totally fine, as long as they don't affect the visible ones.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well the study which said it would take that period of time, never spoke of the blocks being cut perfectly. That is why they got such a short period of time, if you only have to place the outer blocks well and just "drop" the others in than it takes a lot of time off of your hands. Furthermore, due to the size you can effectively have people working at four corners at once till the early stages. I outlined the whole process better before.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I have seen feasible models which would have allowed at least one more crew per side as well, maybe two, = 12 crews... much faster. For me, the task of assembling the vast number or workers, and all the supporting organizational structures needed to supply, clothe, feed, house, and assist them is a big one, but in no way unimaginable or realistically feasible for the 4th dynasty. They have my vote in that area. What I am more unconvinced of is their ability to set out such a masterful, precise, and complex design and then execute the construction details, such as subltly concave sides, dimensions and angles that reflect knowledge of trigonometry, advanced geometry, and even managing to incorporate terrestrial measurements, unless that is just a coincidence..., I guess not. It is too much of a coincidence for me, and the alignments, and anomalous and tricky puzzles like the reason for shafts which were not visible at either end, the fact it was bare empty, etc. These unexplained features and detailed design aspects go on. I am a total rookie really, some people have wrung unbeliavable amounts of significant algebraic numbers from it.
It is a well-explored and often considered subject. I cannot take the time to even digest all of it. I just gloss over it, its too much.
The Sphinx, no.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
What I said was not true was my thrown in mock of a theory on the Illumanati due to the supposed Free Mason connection of Solomon. It was a completely bogus theory that I invented and threw out there (as I stated in the post) to show how even some far fetched things can sound reasonable, but simply aren't true.

None of us were there. That is true. So no one has a first hand account. I am sure everyone agrees on that point.

Solomon may (or may not) have really existed. On the one hand it's hard to imagine such wealth, and since the Bible has been known to exaggerate it is possible that some other great man was embellished and then made anew into the legend that is Solomon. Or perhaps he really was this great and wise ruler with such riches and was always known to the world as Solomon. We don't know, we weren't there. After all, if we go purely on written word from that time frame then we have to start fully accepting things like Atlantis, and more. While some of these things are starting to gain little nuggets of 'Fact' through hard work in archeology and research of ancient texts (thinks like Arthur and the Round Table, for instance. Where his actually tomb has been suggested as being found, along with the Isle of Avalon. At least now there is some archeological evidance to help loosely SUPPORT the written literature.) it by no means proves that all such ideas are FACTS.

What we don't have is FACTS that Solomon built the Great, that the Great is an Alter to the Jedeo Christian God, that Solomon was a Mason, the First Mason, or anything other than a character in the Bible (perhaps even a group of rulers conveinently grouped together to produce this awesome myth).

Now, of all of these, the one that has the most likely chance of being FACT is that King Solomon was just that and actually existed. I would gladly concede that point.

Now, to get back to the jest of it, my response was to illustrate that while things can be loosely connected (I stand by my farce of a theory as at least being conceivable, though not very probable at all) that does not mean that their is an ACTUAL CONNECTION.

Loose conjuctures are why great minds like Von Daniken never become GREAT SCIENTISTS/HISTORIANS/ARCHOLOGISTS and why their ideas never become WIDELY ACCEPTED. This is why they get labeled FRINGE.

I am not oppossed to this. It forces one to think outside the box and examine different points of views and possibilities. The originator of this thread did just that. I appluad the effort. However, that approach does lack in actual substance.

The fact is that while we can't judge to the year the date of certain objects, usually the testing can give you an old/older/oldest degree. This should be enough to show, regardless of when any of the Pyramids were made, that the Great was by far not the FIRST made... therefore all the other Pyramids could not be less copies. A serious wrench in this idea.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BradKellBrrexkl
Solomon may (or may not) have really existed. Now, of all of these, the one that has the most likely chance of being FACT is that King Solomon was just that and actually existed. I would gladly concede that point.
Loose conjuctures are why great minds like Von Daniken never become GREAT SCIENTISTS/HISTORIANS/ARCHOLOGISTS and why their ideas never become WIDELY ACCEPTED.This should be enough to show, regardless of when any of the Pyramids were made, that the Great was by far not the FIRST made... therefore all the other Pyramids could not be less copies.

I guess it must be pretty clear that recognizing sarcasm might not be my strong point. I do get your point, and agree totally with you on the principle, we just have different views on what we find to be the possible sequence of events that makes the most sense. The Ethiopeans are another people whose history has a record of Solomon, because he is considered the ancestor of their royal family. The biblical reference to Solomon and the queen of Sheba is one account of the meeting. The song of Solomon describes her beautiful black skin. Since two ancient records both tell of Solomon, and the ancient Ethiopean Jewish community is an existing piece of evidence to support the connection, I am comfortable with the probability he lived. I don't know, of course.
Nothing against Von Daniken, but I never found his work particularly compelling, nor well-supported. In many cases I feel his theories can be disproved.
As for the Giza's great pyramid certainly not being the first, you are more convinced of that than I. If so, I would then feel that the ones which predate it are also much older than the Old Kingdom dynasties. If any conclusive proof comes to my attention which shows the great pyramid was built by a pharaoh such as Khufu, I will be very pleased. And even more so if all the questions as to how it was done are solved too.
It certainly is a fascinating area of study, and has kept my interest for over 25 years.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
For the 50th time, the one fact that proves man could not have built the Great Pyramid without "Revelation" from GOD is this:

There is no way the Egyptians or anyone else could know the diameter of the Earth, there is no way of explaining this, no way they could have come up with this information aside from GOD.

There are no manuscripts anywhere in the world that have ever been found that have this information, nothing, nowhere. It is only found encoded in the Great Pyramid.

Next is the distance from the earth to the sun, no way they could possibly had made these calculations, no way possible.

These two "FACTS" alone throw out the Egyptian theory unless you can explain how they made these calculations, which you or no one can.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
greeks calculated the diameter of the earth within several feet, therefore, those facts are false.

also, it is only encoded in your bizarro world where you can make up measurements and use horrid math to prove it.

this thread should have been closed weeks ago.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join