It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid And Sphinx, The Lies And Deceptions

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
then why the big deal about how man feet this and how many feet that? Why does it matter that something measure 240 feet, and that 6 is the number of man and 40 is the number of years they were in the wilderness if 240 has nothing to do with the building of the Sphinx and/or Pyramid because cubits were used instead of feet?

You can't cross those things together and say "I've solved it!" You have to use one measurement exclusively. Show me 240 cubits, and you might win some people over.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Here's the big deal.

In GOD's wisdom he used both, cubits, which were used as a measurement back then and feet, a measurement we use now.

We have the benefit of using both because this is the time that the "MYSTERY" of the Pyramid should be revealed.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet

It would be silly to suggest that because of "ONE" scribbled symbol you could conclude that Khufu built the Great Pyramid, utter nonsense which only a fool would believe. With all the grandeur of the Great I am sure if Khufu built it his name would be found many places, not "ONE" hand scribbled symbol.

How many "hand scribbled symbols" have been found that translate as "Built by the gang of Solomon?"

The diameter of the earth is encoded into the measurements of the Great!

The Great Pyramid does not sit at the exact center of the landmass of the Earth.

It does, do your homework!

They did not know the distance from the Earth to the Sun.

This information is also encoded into the measurements of the Great!

quote: There is no way they could make these calculations without Divine Revelation.

They did not make these calculations.

Wrong again, this along with a lot more is encoded into the measurements of the Great, do some research before you make assumptions which have no merit

quote: The coffer in the Kings chamber is the exact same size as the Ark Of The Covenant, and the room itself is the same width as the inner room of GOD's Great And Wonderful House.
No it's not, and no, it's not.

You are wrong again, the width of the Kings Chamber is 34 ft. which is equal to 20 Cubits and the Coffer is approx. 50 x 30 inches, that equals 2 1/2 Cubits by 1 1/2 Cubit, same as quoted in the bible. Another fact is that the box part of the Ark Of The Covenant" was in old times referred to as a "COFFER", do some homework

I have done a fairly good amount of studying on these and other similar issues. I may not ever achieve Byrd's level of expertise on ancient civilizations, but I do feel I'm more than a match for anyone that asserts that Egypt is really Israel, or refers to the Great Pyramid as "The Great." (The great what, Santini, Wallenda, Wall of China?). Your pyramidological numerology has been around for a very long time. Many people have juggled these numbers and came up with whatever they wanted to. Several of you arguments appear in the following quote. Also note the argument below about the (in)significance of "pi" within the pyramid's dimensions (bolded text):

Although Taylor had never been to Egypt, the Great Pyramid had long interested him. What he ascertained from his study of it was that the architectural proportions of the Great Pyramid had many interesting geometric and mathematical properties. For example, Taylor discovered that the ratio of the perimeter of the base of the pyramid to twice its height gave a fairly close approximation of the number (pi) , or the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. Taylor believed that this important universal constant was intentionally incorporated in the dimensions of the pyramid. The presence of the ratio was regarded as particularly amazing in view of the fact that there is no historical record of anyone having calculated an accurate value for it until many centuries after the construction of the Great Pyramid.

Taylor's ideas would probably never have become popular except for Professor C. Piazzi Smyth, a British Israelite and the Astronomer-Royal of Scotland. Not only did Smyth accept Taylor's basic assumptions, but he built on them and popularized pyramidology in Great Britain, America, and on the European continent as well. He published a number of works on the subject including Our Inheritance in the Great Pyramid (1864), Life and Work at the Great Pyramid (1867) and On the Antiquity of Intellectual Man (1868).

The architecture of both the exterior and the interior of the pyramid supplied Smyth with the majority of the "proofs" for his conjecture. He verified the existence of the ratio by simple trigonometry and a careful measurement of the ascending angle of one of the few remaining casing stones which had originally covered the exterior of the pyramid. He also went to great trouble to measure accurately the length of a side of the base of the pyramid.(4 )Using this length, he satisfied himself that the "pyramid inch" had indeed been the unit of length used in building the Great Pyramid,(5 )and that this and other pyramid dimensions were closely related to the length of the year in days as supposed by Taylor.

Smyth derived a complex set of numerical interrelationships between such things as the number of stones used in the construction of the inner chambers of the pyramid, the volume and shape of the stone coffer found in the King's Chamber of the pyramid, the number of faces and angles of the pyramid, and the number of courses of masonry between various chambers within the pyramid, among many other things. For some reason Smyth considered relationships of involved combinations of numbers such as 25, 50, 10, 366, and 9 as particularly significant. He felt that these numbers were included in the pyramid's dimensions as a record of the "perfect" standards of measurement that God intended man to use.(6 )

He also maintained that the parallel of latitude and the meridian which intersect at the Great Pyramid traverse more land area (as opposed to water) than any other parallels or meridians.(9 ) (EDIT - here is the source of the ridiculous claim about the "center of all land masses on Earth.)

While it is doubtlessly true that the pyramid does have many of the interesting properties ascribed to it by pyramidologists, the real difficulty lies in judging what one can reasonably infer from the presence of them. For example, Taylor and Smyth were both certain that the ratio was present in the pyramid's dimensions by design, and that this indicated some special knowledge on the part of the builders of the pyramid-likely knowledge of divine origin. Yet Taylor himself was aware of the belief apparently held by Egyptians of earlier periods that the pyramid had been constructed so that the area of one of its faces would equal the square of its height.(11)

The mathematical sophistication required to achieve this is not great, and in any case a trial and error calculation would soon lead to a close approximation of this proportion. The point is this: if, in fact, the pyramid builders had intended to incorporate the above mentioned proportion, then the ratio of the perimeter of the base to twice the height would be 3.145, which differs from (pi) only in the third decimal place. This is essentially as accurate an approximation of (pi) as Smyth was able to claim from his investigation. So, the ratio could occur as a completely coincidental by-produce of a design which would not have been concerned at all with the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. Thus the inference that the ratio must have been consciously included is unwarranted.

Reflecting upon the nature of Smyth's work, and his character, one is left with the suspicion that a similar kind of analysis, with equally astonishing results, could be done on other structures. Given the lack of a powerful, general philosophical or scientific response to pyramidology, it is perhaps reasonable to deal with the matter by supplying a counter example. This is exactly what Martin Gardener has done in the book Fads and Fallacies in the Name of Science. He states:

Just for fun, if one looks up the facts about the Washington Monument in the World Almanac, he will find considerable fiveness. Its height is 555 feet and 5 inches. The base is 55 feet square, multiplied by 60 (or five times the number of months in a year) it gives 3,300, which is the exact weight of the capstone in pounds. Also, the word "Washington" has exactly ten letters (two times five). And if the weight of the capstone is multiplied by the base, the result is 181,500-a fairly close approximately of the speed of light in miles per second. If the base is measured with a "monument foot," which is slightly smaller than the standard foot, its side comes to 56 1/2 feet. This times 33,000 yields a figure even closer to the speed of light.
And is it not significant that the Monument is in the form of an obelisk-an ancient Egyptian structure? Or that a picture of the Great Pyramid appears on a dollar dill, on the side opposite Washington's portrait? Moreover, the decision to print the Pyramid (i.e., the reverse side of the United States seal) on dollar bills was announced by the Secretary of the Treasury on June 15, 1935-both date and year being multiples of five. And are there not exactly twenty-five letters (five times five) in the title, "The Secretary of the Treasury"?
(Source: www.greatdreams.com...

Mods, sorry about the long quote. I did trim it down, but so much of what was left after that was so pertinent that I just left it in. These arguments are very similar, and just as silly, as Lastday Prophet's.

The 144,000 is the number of the 12 Tribes of Israel, that have the "Everlasting Gospel To Preach To The World before the setting up of the "Eternal Kingdom" of the last days, each tribe contains 12,000 Men.

Harte: Then why isn't the number 144,000 "encoded" into the pyramids dimensions?

Hmmm, it appears that there is a question here that you have decided to "gloss over and ignore."

quote: GOD's prophetic number 144 can be found in many of the measurements of the Great, is this by Chance ?

Certinly not. It is absolutely not by chance. It is fudged into the dimensional measurements on purpose by people that are trying to mislead you. For one dimension, a cubit is this much. For another dimension, a cubit is that much. With that kind of wiggle room, I could live to be 5,000 years old. Hey, maybe I built the pyramids.

You do a lot of talking and not much reading, if you had just scrolled back a little you would have seen where I gave examples of the number 144 being used in the measurements. The height of the Great is approx. 480 ft. that equals 5760 inches which is 144 x 40, The Sphinx is 288 ft. long which is 144 x 2, There were 144,000 casing stones that originally covered the Great, do your homework

Yet you still have not told me why 144 is significant. Were there 12 men in each of Israel's 12 tribes?

Harte

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Harte, you stick your own foot in your mouth, How Does It Taste ?

All you have done it to confirm all that I have been saying, you even added Pi, which I did not mention. Trying to justify your position by saying that the Great ( THE GREAT PYRAMID ) does not sit in the center of the earth matters little in the greater scheme of things.

I did make an error that I need to correct. The Sphinx is 240 feet long, 240 x 12 inches = 2880 inches 2880 divided by 20 ( a cubit ) = 144 Cubits.
the others are correct, also the 66 ft. height is the number of man. The suggestion that the Sphinx was image of a Pharaoh is utter foolishness, since when did men have four legs and a tail, you can believe that if you want, but I'm not buying it.

More accurately the Sphinx is a representation of a Heavenly Creature, a Cherubim. You can find creatures in the Bible whose description fit that of the Sphinx. You will find in the Bible Cherubims that had the Faces of a Man, A lion, A Eagle, A Calf. How foolish are we to accept the suggestion that the Sphinx represented a Pharaoh, a lion is a lion, a horse is a horse, a man is a man. What purpose would it serve to put a mans head on a lion ? it would not accurately portray the likeness of the Pharaoh.

In all the treasures of King Tut, not one portrayed him in any other manner then the way he actually looked, why change the pattern ?

There were at one time 26 Sphinx in front of the Great. If you use a little common sense you would know that it seems a bit odd that there would be only one Sphinx, there should have been at least two.

There were other temples that had as many as twenty Sphinx in front of them, I would think the the greatest temple of all would have more than one.
Here's what the Bible says:

1KI 10:19 There were six steps to the throne, and the top of the throne was round behind; and there were stays on either side by the place of the seat, and two LIONS (SPHINX)standing beside the stays.
1KI 10:20 And twelve LIONS(SPHINX) stood there on the one side and on the other upon the six steps: there was not the like made in any kingdom. this would include Egypt since they were in the same general area.
Two plus Twenty-Four equals 26 Sphinx.

The Sphinx is much closer to being a Lion as described in the Bible, than a Pharaoh. The Sphinx once had "WINGS" like the Cherubims, the wings and nose were destroyed because it would reveal it's "Divine Origin"

All it takes is a little common sense and it is easy to see through the Deceptions.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   

There were at one time 26 Sphinx in front of the Great. If you use a little common sense you would know that it seems a bit odd that there would be only one Sphinx, there should have been at least two.

Inverse logic, which presupposes what you want to conclude. If I were looking for sites with multiple sphinxes of the description you give (lion's body, wings, man's head, etc.) they are actually quite common, and often occur in the large numbers you want to find in other places. Plenty on google for you to see excavations of Sumerian, Egyptian and Assyrian sites with multiple sphinxes. Much more convincing than claiming that vast numbers have gone missing from Giza.

Also, in passing, your translation of "lion" to mean sphinx is not necessarily true. Biblical texts imply a sphnix-type-object when talking about Cherubim only. Ancient Eqyptian and Sumerian statuary also included depictions of lions *as well as* things like the sphinx. Here are some lions, not sphinxes, pure and simple:

Ancient Egyptian lion:

An Assyrian lion (c.870BC):

A Sumerian lion (early 3rd millennium BC):

What purpose would it serve to put a mans head on a lion ? it would not accurately portray the likeness of the Pharaoh.

It is perfectly normal for lions to be carved with human heads in ancient Egypt and NOT be Cherubim with wings. Here is a lion (one of many with the face of pharaoh Hatshepsut).

www.egyptmyway.com...

Hatsephut was also depicted on reliefes as a lion itself, so we know this to be conventional iconography. Full details here: www.bediz.com...

You are manufacturing arguments to fit your theory, when you should be developing a theory from the data available.

Incidentally, this following sphinx of Hatsephut also show the same "out of proportion" thing going on between the size of the head and the size of the lion's body and front paws. This has been used as "proof" that the carving of the Giza sphinx's head was a later modification, yet here is the same scaling going on in an orthodox sphinx:

www.metmuseum.org...

Cheers.

PS - I am not sure if I am allowed to link to pics in this way, please advise if not... Ta.

[edit on 7-1-2006 by d60944]

[edit on 7-1-2006 by d60944]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
prophet, you still haven't explained how solomon could've built the pyramids nearly 1000 years before his religion was founded...

that hole in your theory is enough to deflate it completely.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Y'all are arguing with a schitzophrenic. He will always be right, even when wrong, and never convinced of anything but his own infallibility.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Who Built The Great Pyramid ?
Why of course, It was KING SOLOMON, the Wisest Man that ever Lived. Who would be better suited to build such a structure other than he ?

He had the manpower, the resources, the associates necessary, the skilled craftsmen, the abundance of diamonds necessary for the saws they used to cut the stone blocks. He had the ability and know-how to move the blocks over great distances. He used axle carts to transport the blocks and also the ?Tens of Thousands of Tons? of Gold, Silver, Brass and Iron King Solomon possessed, that went into the building of the Giza Plateau Structures. He used the wood from the trees of Lebanon to build the carts, the ships and other equipment necessary to complete this Great Project. It is clear from the Bible that he built other ?CITIES? also throughout the land of Egypt.
He had tens of thousands of Chariots and Horsemen that would bring people up from lower Egypt to ?Behold? the ?MAGNIFICENT CITY OF GOD AND GOD?S HOUSE, THE GREAT PYRAMID?

Slight problem with this. Solomon did not rule Egypt. At any time. Ever. The historical record shows this. Solomon was a very lucky man, as he ruled Israel at a time when Egypt wasn't meddling in matters east of Gaza, when the Hittites had collapsed, the Babylonians were weak and the Assyrians were slowly starting to grow their appallingly cruel empire. Any of these kingdoms would have crushed Israel like a bug otherwise. Your comment mentions 12,000 chariots? Unlikely for Israel at the time.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Madness, There is no "Proof" of the exact building date of the Great Pyramid. The dates range from 3000 to 10,000 years ago. If it were 3000 years ago(the date I believe) it would put us at 1000 BC, the time King Solomon ruled. Your assumption that the date "Deflates" my position is inaccurate, no one knows the exact date of building, it all depends on who you talk to.

Dark, The question here becomes where was the border of Egypt at the time of King Solomon. It is clear from the Bible that he ruled over most of the land in the general area now known as Egypt.

1KI 4:21 And Solomon RULED over all the kingdoms from the River unto the land of the Philistines, and unto the border of Egypt: they brought tribute, and served Solomon all the days of his life

Next we see that King Solomon had Chariots that came up out of Egypt, to bring "KINGS" and other people to see "GOD's House" and the complex he built.(Giza)
1KI 10:29 And a chariot came up and went OUT OF EGYPT for six hundred [shekels] of silver, and a horse for a hundred and fifty; and so for all the kings of the Hittites, and for the kings of Syria, did they bring them out by their means.

Let's use a little common sense here, if the Great Pyramid was standing at the time of King Solomon, why would all the Kings go to see the House King Solomon built unto the Lord and not go to see the Great Pyramid ?
GOD's House would have had to be greater or they would all had been in awe of the Great Pyramid.

Clearly GOD's House was greater than any other structure in the land. If GOD's House was greater, how could the Pyramid still be standing and GOD's House disappear without a trace, somethings wrong with that story!

If you simply change the current border of Egypt, everything fits perfectly.
It took 153,000 builders 20 years to build the three Pyramids of Giza, which would allow for 80 workers to cut, move and install "ONE" block a day. That figure seems reasonable to me.
The blocks King Solomon used were of the same size as those used in the building of the Great Pyramid.
Another fact is the red granite blocks found in the King's Chamber are mentioned in the Bible.

1KI 7:9 All these were of costly STONES, even of hewn stone, according to measure, sawed with saws, within and without, even from the foundation unto the coping, and so on the outside unto the great court.
We also see here that King Solomon had "SAWS" that were used to cut the stones.
1KI 7:10 And the foundation was of costly STONES, even great STONES, STONES of ten cubits(16 ft.), and STONES of eight cubits(13 ft.)

Here we see the Queen Of Sheba bringing King Solomon precious stones(diamonds) that were used on the saw blades. She also brought him 12 Tons Of Gold which shows they had the means to transport large sums of materials.

1KI 10:2 And she came to Jerusalem with a very great train, with camels that bare spices, and very much gold, and precious STONES; and when she was come to Solomon, she communed with him of all that was in her heart.
1KI 10:10 And she gave the king a hundred and twenty talents of gold, and of spices very great store, and precious STONES: there came no more such abundance of spices as these which the queen of Sheba gave to king Solomon

King Hiram also brought Solomon diamonds.

1KI 10:11 And the navy also of Hiram, that brought gold from Ophir, brought in from Ophir great plenty of almug-trees and precious STONES.

Here we clearly see that GOD's House was built with "GREAT STONES"

EZR 5:8 Be it known unto the king, that we went into the province of Judah, to the house of the great God, which is builded with great STONES, and timber is laid in the walls; and this work goeth on with diligence and prospereth in their hands.

Here we see GOD giving men the likeness of corner stones, just as the Pyramid stones are symbolic of the "Generations Of The Earth"

PS 144:12 When our sons shall be as plants grown up in their youth, And our daughters as corner-STONES hewn after the fashion of a "PALACE"

Surely GOD's House was huge, here is a small sample of some of the materials used in building it.

1CH 22:14 Now, behold, in my affliction I have prepared for the house of Jehovah a hundred thousand TALENTS of gold(Ten Thousand Tons), and a thousand thousand TALENTS of silver(Fifty Thousand Tons), and of brass and iron without weight; for it is in abundance
More Brass And Iron Than They Could Weigh) timber also and stone have I prepared; and thou mayest add thereto.

This was not all for David said that they were to add to that which he had provided for the building of GOD's House.

We see here a army of over 100,000 men, also of note that Jehovah was easily able to provide more than the 100 talents of silver, showing that GOD provided the materials necessary to build his House.

2CH 25:6 He hired also a hundred thousand mighty men of valor out of Israel for a hundred TALENTS of silver.

2CH 25:9 And Amaziah said to the man of God, But what shall we do for the hundred TALENTS which I have given to the army of Israel? And the man of God answered, Jehovah is able to give thee much more than this.

It all boils down to who do you believe? The Historians or The Bible, as for me, I believe the Bible without a doubt, if you want to believe the Historians help yourself.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Let's use a little common sense here, if the Great Pyramid was standing at the time of King Solomon, why would all the Kings go to see the House King Solomon built unto the Lord and not go to see the Great Pyramid ?

...because they had already seen them?

...because they had heard of what Solomon had built and wanted to see the compition?

I have a favourite C.D...I still listen to other music. I have seen amazing places on holiday, I still visit others.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Point of Order... Diamonds are not precious stones. They are precious because DeBiers corners the market and owns most diamond stores throughout the world.

Up until the "Diamonds are Forever" market strategy invented less than 200 years ago, Diamonds weren't considered more valuable than Emeralds (Fragile and hard to work with) or Rubies (Rarer than diamonds).

So, as per, Diamonds in the age of Solomon weren't considered more valuable than Rubies, Sapphires, or Emeralds. They were considered LESS valuable. Only modern sensibilities have diamonds worth so much.

And really? Diamonds are boring rocks. Most women I encounter loathe diamonds because of how common diamonds are used for weddings and such.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
JER 5:21 Hear now this, O FOOLISH PEOPLE, and without understanding; that have eyes, and see not; that have ears, and hear not

What don't you understand ? Diamonds are a precious stone, whether they are the most precious does not matter here, the point is that King Solomon had diamonds which he could use to put on the saw blades that cut the stone blocks. What do you think ? that he used rubies to cut the stones ? They have found diamond saw blades that early man used to cut stones with, if you don't know what you are talking about, go do some reading.

This is why I have not been around here for awhile, too many foolish questions and responses.

"They did not go to see the Great Pyramid because they had already been there"

"Diamonds are not precious stones"

Where do you people come from ?

You totally avoid the "Facts" that GOD's house was built with stones just like the Pyramid.

That King Solomon had the wisdom, capability and the manpower to build The Great Pyramid.

That both structures were in the same area, if fact the Bible states that his house sits where the Great Pyramid is.

ISA 19:19 In that day shall there be an altar to Jehovah in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the BORDER THEREOF to Jehovah

20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them

The Great Pyramid sits on the border of Egypt and in the midst thereof. At one point in history there was a lower and upper Egypt, afterwards they became one Egypt, thus is how the Pyramid sits on the border and in the midst. Do some reading before you run off your mouth without knowledge.

It is a waste to even respond to some of your statements.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Lastday Prophet, do not go about insulting people.

I am and many other members are, waiting for your answers to our questions. Your use of the cubits you have yet to answer, the fact your maths was wrong, you have yet to answer and so on and so fourth.

The fact Giza is not on the border of Egypt right now is false as well...do you have a map displaying that at this period in time that is the border?

Clearly, that's not the border.

So come on, waste your time on us otherwise you'll find out you've turned more people against your theory than you have got to believe you.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Odium, go do some further research and you will find that you are incorrect, you go to one website and think you have all the answers.
Go do some real research, I do not feel like playing teacher today.
If you go back earlier in this post you will find the information that verifies that there was a upper and lower Egypt.

I will not waste my time reposting it.

To your other point, I could care less what others think, they are simply "WRONG"

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Lastday Prophet, I've spent the last 5 years of my life [off and on] studying Egypt, I know enough about Upper and Lower Egypt to know that they were united around 3100BC, years before the building of the Pyramids and years before Solomon was meant to have built them.

So Egypt would have been united during that period and thus not under his control.

Maybe you should bother to read some books and do some research? However, it is clear you do not because you always resort to insults and never are willing to enter into the debate.

Your Maths are wrong, you based your arguement on that the arguement is flawed. You couldn't even find the height of the Pyramids and when challenged, you result to insults.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
No, I'm not arguing that Diamonds were worth less than Rubies, Emeralds, and Sapphires... I'm arguing that they are worth a LOT Less.

Now, my information might be misappropriated, but having had discussions with a friend Diamonds are purportedly worth slightly more than Quartz if we are talking rarity.

The reason why they are worth SO MUCH nowadays is because DeBiers hordes them.

Before 200 years ago, people didn't CARE about diamonds.

Gold, Rubies, Emeralds, Sapphires and in some places Jade.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
where is the evidence that the pyramids are only 3000 years old? there are documents recording their existence from before that...

seriously, where is the proof that the pyramids are only 3000?

i've heard 3500 to 10000+, but not 3000.

we want proof, not insults.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If you noticed the title of this thread it says "The Great Pyramid And Sphinx, The Lies And Deceptions"

I do not believe whatsoever, much that has been written about who and how the Great Pyramid was built, I can blow holes all in their theories.

Firstly, it was not a tomb, no body was found inside and as I have said 50 times, no residue of any form was found inside to indicate that anyone was ever buried there.

Second, it does not seem wise to me to spend 20 years building a tomb for anyone, King Tut or But. It's not a tomb, but most gullible people accept this as truth. Pure foolishness.

Third, you still can not explain how the Egyptians knew the diameter of the earth and the distance from the earth to the sun. This alone throws the whole Egyptian theory out the window.

There is no way possible that the Egyptians could encode the measurements of the earth into the building of the Great Pyramid, just couldn't be done, far too complex even by today's standards.

There are Egyptians today, how come they have no clue whatsoever how the Great Pyramid was built, no documents, no writings "NOTHING"

The Jews today can trace their ancestry back thousands of years, if the Egyptians were so smart and advanced how come they can't ?

It's all a big fat "LIE" that's why there is no record.

There some records that state that the original casing stones had writing on them. They told of the builders and had prophetic messages, this is why they were removed, same with the Sphinx, it had wings that were broken off. The back of the Sphinx does not appear to have come to the state that it now is in from rain, if it were rain it would be smooth, not appear as it were broken or chipped away as it appears now.

There were 144,000 original casing stones, 144,000 refers to the Jews that will preach the gospel during the reign of the Anti-Christ. A prophetic message in stone form.

The height of the Great Pyramid is approx. 480 ft. 480 x 12 inches =5760 inches which is 40, (the number of years Israel wandered in the wilderness) times 144 ,which represents a multiple of GOD's number for perfection which is 12 (12 x 12 =144) 12 Apostles, 12 Tribes, 12 Months in a year and so on.

You can take the same number 5760 and divide it by 20, the length of a cubit, and you will get 288, which is 2 x 144 either way you will find the number 144.

I use 20 inches as the measure of a cubit because there are different cubits, 20 inches would be average, there is no such thing as a standard cubit. It is not by chance that if you use a 20 inch cubit the math comes out exact, this could be no mere coincidence.

Same with the Sphinx, 240 ft. long, if you multiply this by 12 inches you will get 2880 which is 120(a multiple of 12) times 144, another multiple of 12 and again we see the 144, no coincidence whatsoever, it was planned this way by GOD.

These "FACTS" certainly point towards GOD and not the Egyptians, there is nothing whatsoever that anywise points to the Egyptians.

The height of the Sphinx is 66 ft. again 6 being the number of man, also of note, the amount of Gold that came to King Solomon in a year was "666" talents.

1KI 10:14 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six ( 666)TALENTS of gold,

The "FACT" that the height of the Sphinx and the amount of Gold King Solomon received in a year both being a multiple of 6, further connects King Solomon and GOD to the Great Pyramid.

There is "NOTHING" that connects the Egyptians other than the deceptions you have been spoon-fed.

I have given you several examples that connect GOD with the Great Pyramid, you or no one else can find "ANY" connections to the Egyptians.

I have offered some of my proof, where is yours ?

I have also given the answer to the question you could not answer, which was how could man know the diameter of the earth, GOD revealed this information to King Solomon, the answer is simple and easy to believe if you believe the Bible.

I am finished with this.

Unless you can answer this one question, I will no longer respond to your foolish and unlearned questions.

How did the Egyptians know the diameter of the earth ? unless you can answer this question, it is all assumption and foolish speculation.

I will await the foolish answers you will give and watch you avoid the question I have asked.

I don't want to hear anything except the answer to my question !

No how many cubits in a mile, No King Solomon was not around, No Jacob lived in a tent.

JUST ANSWER ME HOW THE EGYPTIANS KNEW THE DIAMETER OF THE EARTH.

I didn't ask the second question which is how they knew the distance from the earth to the sun.

This information is encoded into the measurements of the Great Pyramid.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Lastday Prophet, why are you so angry? Your theory is very interesting but it is a theory, nothing more. At times you respond like a spoiled child who hasn't gotten his way. You have totally broken down scientific thinking.

I do agree with you that Khufu had nothing to do with "the Great", but relax man.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
'I have given you several examples that connect GOD with the Great Pyramid, you or no one else can find "ANY" connections to the Egyptians.
I have offered some of my proof, where is yours ?
JUST ANSWER ME HOW THE EGYPTIANS KNEW THE DIAMETER OF THE EARTH.
I didn't ask the second question which is how they knew the distance from the earth to the sun.'

lastdayprophet
First of all, the fact that the number six is common between Solomon and the pyramid is to be expected. It is likely that such a common number can be found within the texts of most all ancient cultures. Only people lacking any number system would not be.
The egyptians who built the pyramid were master mathematicians, which makes it very likely they could calculate astronomical figures such as the earth's diameter. When Eratosthenes deduced the earth's diameter, he did so in Egypt, for example.
As for your claim that you can find no link between the pyramids and egyptians, I am surprised that you don't recognize at least one. The pyramids location, in Egypt, is about as clear a link as I can imagine.
Your contention implies that when Moses fled Egypt, and his people arrived in their promised land, that they ended up back where they started. How else can Solomon have been able to build the pyramid?
I cannot see it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join