It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random man pricked with syringe, told 'Welcome to the HIV club'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

wow, some nutters living in Fremont, thought there yearly solstice nude bicycle runs runs in that area are pretty hilarious, most of the area is just rich people with boats and there yacht clubs, spoiled rich kids, and off course the hipsters, and then you would have the regular people. The dude better hope he got punked or something, because contracting HIV is probably not going to be fun at all. I dare say it may even suck big time.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Most of these stories are urban legends but they're still based on a grain of truth. I remember hearing about one of these a few years ago where the guy turned around and nearly killed the person that stabbed him with a needle, maybe he did kill her. The court understandably gave him a pass on it.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Wikipedia

In 1994 Dr. Schmidt used a sample of blood taken from one of his AIDS-infected patients to inject into his lover and former colleague, Janice Trahan, infecting her with HIV. Six months later Ms. Trahan, a nurse, was diagnosed with HIV. Convinced that Schmidt had infected her after a suspiciously fleeting late-night visit to give her a "Vitamin B" injection, Ms. Trahan had her ex-husband and former boyfriends tested. All were shown to be negative for HIV - results which led Lafayette, Louisiana police to further investigate her claims.

In 1998 Dr. Schmidt was sentenced to 50 years for second degree attempted murder.

There sure are some terrible people out there...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If this is true, she would be on surveillance cams from the bar, street, other businesses in the area.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I'd flat out kill the bitch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join