It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spray and Pray

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Pentakill!

Oops...wrong forum! Just kidding...that is some serious business!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

now thats the attitude to have
you leave us gun carrying people alone to do our thing and we won't say how funky your front lawn looks with all that razor wire, attack dogs and electric fencing laying about lol.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Look, it won't be the first person I've shot. By a long shot. I'm quite competent at it, sad to say.

NO....it is NOT sad to say. Quite the opposite.
In this world there are those that desire to kill others. In this world, sometimes it is kill or be killed. In this world, being able to fight (rather than "fly away") is a trait that is lacking in "good men".
In this world, there are those that do NOT deserve the oxygen they thieve from the rest of us.....they should be eliminated. Period.

(The bleeding hearts' will never get that....don't pander to them...f##k em!)

....that be said, I am sure you obviously know all this. Just a generic type of response really.

link   

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: Bedlam
Break in. Go ahead.

Is that why you gun lovers never invest in passive defence devices? Because you'd actually like someone to break in, so that you may finally express your repressed anger?

Oh, I expressed it a whole bunch of times between '84 and '90.

These days, I'm nice and civilized. Mostly. I might actually have some regrets at shooting someone who broke into my house with bad intent. Maybe.

link   

And I am an ex-martial artist who trained for 10 years. I know every moves, and their damage they inflict.

Yet I always seek the peaceful solution first. That's because I still have decency, unlike some people on this thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
In this world, sometimes it is kill or be killed. In this world, being able to fight (rather than "fly away") is a trait that is lacking in "good men".

Jet Li would disagree with you...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You are becoming a bit transparent in your "attempts" here.

I really don't care who or what you "compare" me to, buddy. It really doesn't matter what you say, yet you will never understand that. I don't give a flying frik whether you like it, understand it, think it is a "wise decision", tell me what "you would do".....blah blah blah...In one ear and out the other.

I_will_protect_me_and_mine_____AT_ALL_COSTS....it is that simple!
If you don't like it, too frikkin bad! It won't stop me from protecting what I love. Your ilk NEVER will.

See...herein lies the difference between you bleeding heart types and myself and others who WILL protect what we love, regardless of worldly "consequences".....In the end, I'm going to do it (defend myself and that which I love with weapons) and your ilk is NOT going to stop me. Your ilk will get all passive-aggressive....my ilk? Try to take my guns....find yourself shot. It REALLY IS that simple. I've got "what it takes" to firmly plant a bullet inside the head of any who try to take away my ability to defend that which I love......do you?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

And I am an ex-martial artist who trained for 10 years. I know every moves, and their damage they inflict.

Yeah, we did some of that too, but as the Captain said, you get down to punching people, and something bad has gone wrong with your battle plan.

"Electric fences"...really? That's sort of James Bond-y, if you're not talking about cows.

If you come through my front door with a decent deadbolt, it's game on by the time you get inside.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

And I would bet that Jet li has at least 10 armed men protecting him at all times. Sorry fail.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

so electric fencing and attack dogs is your idea of a peaceful solution? and you call us crazy lol

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I_will_protect_me_and_mine_____AT_ALL_COSTS....it is that simple!

And so will I. Except that it seems I have more imagination and resources than you do. You gun nuts are so predictable with your guns - don't you think that the intruders will learn and will adapt? Like, wearing a bulletproof armour, or bringing in a bigger gun than yours?

edit on 24-9-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

Speaking reason and sense to those like this poster is pointless, to be honest.

I come to speak about a cool weapon and get dragged into a gun debate by a bleeding heart....or...(I'll leave it at that since ATS prohibits me from talking bad about others)....

Well played Swanne....well played. I took the bait.

Now, I'm out. Go ahead with your bs excuses and comparisons. I won't be back for further comment.

*Back to the topic....again, AWESOME weapon. The lack of recoil on that beast is

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: roaland

I have more trust in a dog than in your guys.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Jet Li would disagree with you...

Tell you what, you give me Jet Li vs me with a MP5SD or a SPAS 12 at close quarters, and we'll see who wins. I'm not betting on kung fu on that outcome, though.

Hell, even my Mossberg Cruiser would turn the best martial artist into chutney.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel

And I would bet that Jet li has at least 10 armed men protecting him at all times. Sorry fail.

How does that even relate to his quote on Wushu and fights? You're avoiding the topic.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Meh...what the hell. One more time.

don't you think that the intruders will learn and will adapt? Like, wearing a bulletproof armour, or bringing in a bigger gun than yours?

"Gun Nuts"....I like your predictable titles you place upon the heads of those who have some sense. NICE

...but "bigger guns" doesn't equate better shot or more apt.....and bulletproof armor? Are you kidding me. First off, thugs don't have access to armor, they are ROBBING houses and INTRUDING....they don't have those type of resources on hand and if they do they sell them for dope (let's be honest here about why thugs typically break into houses, if only for a moment...please)

Secondly....a shot to the head and that armor was flippin' useless. A few rounds in that armor and the bastard is down anyways.

Now...back to not replying any more

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

don't you think that the intruders will learn and will adapt?

Not after about 10 seconds into it, no.

Other than, of course, learning it was a bad decision to break in and adapting to room temperature. They don't re-generate and get new lives to try again, you know.

Hell, as far as that goes, if this happened at the house, I've got some armor in the bedroom closet. It's sort of ag-ey but it's probably still ok for 9mm.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

First off, thugs don't have access to armor, they are ROBBING houses and INTRUDING....they don't have those type of resources on hand and if they do they sell them for dope (let's be honest here about why thugs typically break into houses, if only for a moment...please)

Secondly....a shot to the head and that armor was flippin' useless. A few rounds in that armor and the bastard is down anyways.

Then, why shoot at them with an automatic weapon if they get down after only one bullet?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You've never been in an actual fire-fight....have you?
Yeah, didn't think so.

If so, you could have answered your own question....

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Now you're just getting cryptic.

I'm presenting you a paradox in your argument, and instead of answering you go cryptic. Nice defence.

No, I've never been in any fire-fights, because I am smart enough to stay out of them.

edit on 24-9-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join