It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had to pick a side and fight - Which would it be?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I choose nether and to stay at home and shag the girl freinds of all dumb sheep off dying in a war

O and war profiteer. War is good for makeing money.
edit on 24-9-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I do. I pick all of humanities side to be free from the PTB and all slavers and for everyone to have their land and resources back and be able to put up their homes and aquaponics, and live free. For really good enticements to exist for someone to volunteer part time to contribute to society out of their talents and callings, from teaching to farming to inventing, not be forced to contribute to someone else's projects for the happy happy joy joy of padding their lair.
That aint an enticement.

Now, the only battle we need to do is to get rid of the top of the pyramid system and to throw all those draco's and insane psycopaths in jail.
edit on 24-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I will never kill another human being. I guess I would go into hiding with friends and family (of a like mind as me). If I had to then, I would defend my friends and family, with extreme prejudice. But, not unless provoked.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: absente

If you had to choose, which side would you pick, based on current (2014) events ?

1 would align with those who are interested in species progression the most, who seek benevolent outcomes for mankind, w/ intents to see the SPECIES of man advance in the future...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I choose nether and to stay at home and shag the girl freinds of all dumb sheep off dying in a war

O and war profiteer. War is good for makeing money.

You stay home where the war is and there are no girlfriends to shag. You have no food and the water's been shut off.
Picking a side doesn't have to mean what you think it means, but if something like this were to happen you either align with a power (people food water bullets oil) or you don't. Those without power will be stolen from.

This sort of war wouldn't be good for making money. Money doesn't have value with no resource to base it on. Without world trade...

Anyone without teeth is getting chewed up and spit out, by one power or another.

This is why we better try and prevent such a thing from happening at all costs. But if it were I go with the West. I prefer individualism and capitalism. Some seem to be imagining world war 2, but this next hypothesized war will have no profiteers. Bankers wont be owed money back in a war like that. Who would again submit power to a piece of paper? Power would be submitted only to physicality and trade.

Whoever rises from those ashes would be the new head phoenix in their local community, but force projection from large governments would be severely lacking. This is the bright side many on this site have always wanted, but then, careful what you wish for is how the saying goes.

I get all the heartfelt answers trust me. I found God. I know I am my brothers and sisters. We are all one family. I'm also more mature than to think everyone else is mature. What do people do when no one is watching? Rapists and murderers wont be staying in jail. Gangs in the streets will carve their territories out.

edit on 24-9-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well, I would fight for the US if I had to choose because I am an American. If I had to support either Palestine and Israel I would chose supporting the Palestines and the Israelites but not their governments. That means I would not get involved in their wars. I support the peaceful people in both countries.

We do not judge the people by their governments, we judge them by who they are personally. I am an American and I do not agree with all the policies that our countries government has made, but I would still fight for my people if I had to.

I disagree with us buying too much of our stuff from the Chinese people but I still like the Chinese people, they usually are very mellow people. We aren't talking about the War mongers though. Most Muslims are peaceful but most people only focus on the ones that are trouble makers.

You cannot judge a whole culture on the actions of some radicals or their leaders. You cannot judge people by the people who have taken control of their people. It should make you leery though, because these radical people often have a lot of followers and try to make more like them.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Because I have to live here, I would have to choose the west, but just know that I will be sabotaging TPTB and helping to set them up for a later time after the war is won. America needs a regime change.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It looks like you asked the wrong people with many abstainers. I would invest heavily in the white feather industry.
I would also abstain I'm afraid.

Makes me think of Brewsters millions.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I would invest heavily in the white feather industry.

Seeing as im staying at home I will start the factory up

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: absente

If there could be a merger of China's special economic zones with the West's social "democracy," and industrial regulation, I think we'd see an explosion in human progress. Personally, I think it is time for the English speakers to take a less impressive role in order to learn their place in reality, and if that means the pendulum must swing again instead of epiphany elevating us to a new level of energy stability, then so be it. We've essentially lived in a judeo-christian world for the last 600 years at least, so I think it is time for someone else to have a chance to lead the ship, even for a little while.

Maybe Muslims would be less hostile to the jade dragons. It would be nice to see some type of arbiter come out of left field who could establish some lasting peace.
edit on 24-9-2014 by Nechash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I am sorry I wont choose either between plague and cholera. But I can say that Russia do not seem to spin so much in their propaganda while the US seem to need to lie about everything they say to keep everything from not falling apart.

I will stay in Europe if I cannot find a country that will implement full meritocracy without pyramid ponzi schemes or maybe join The Venus Project or some other project that can bring a society without corruption from finance and politicians.
edit on 24-9-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
I'd play solitaire until my generator goes out. I'm not dying or killing anyone for other peoples stupidity. If the Eastern or Western Alliances want me, come and get me.

Come to the pub have a few drinks ..

I'll come too. They do have energy drink also for people like me don't they?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If nobody chose to fight, there would be no war.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I vote for fighting on the side of Expat888's pub. If I can not make it there in time. I vote for only fighting against any side that is directly trying to kill my family. I do not like playing childrens games. So choosing between the east and the west, cops and robbers, is not for me.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
East, just because I want to live in Japan and I hate EU/NATO/US politics....

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Thanks for all the answers so far.

I guess that most of us, including me, wold prefer to find a nice quiet place and "sit it over". Of course no-one wants to risk their life for any kind of "sick leader", no matter if in the West or in the East.

Yet anyone who has even the slightest understanding of living in an area who is affected by war knows, that at some point you wouldn't have a choice. When the food is finished, and when your shelter is discovered you will have to make a decision at some point. When your family who lives in a different city or a friend gets killed by either side - can you really cope with the rage, the emotions, the feeling of revenge?

Yes, we all like movies - we always imagine ourselves to be that hero from that particular movie. Probably some of you even think they could never kill somebody (in a war). Yet when soldiers comes knocking on your door, raping your wife and putting a knife on your child's throat, you will be ready to even blow up yourself for them.

Unusual circumstances can change us, our morality, our belief and our actions faster than you think.

g.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: absente

"If you had to pick a side and fight - which would it be?" (I corrected the capitalized "w" to a lowercase one, because it's still part of the same statement).

My answer: The truth.
edit on 25-9-2014 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I would go with the eastern side.
Better cuisine.
edit on 25-9-2014 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
USA USA USA USA !! Cause its just wrong to do anything but defend your homeland against Commie scum suckers. Just wait till you see Russia or China in a full on war with anyone, they don't give two craps about civilians. They are brutal regimes, I know the west is not perfect however you have no idea how bad a world ran by Russia or China would be.

The example the west set is the only reason why they are not beating their people like they did back in the 60s.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join