It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't post in "Breaking Alternative News"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The page opens and everything is there until the I look for the post or preview buttons, both are missing. Is there a trick to this I am not aware of? I thought it might be a firefox glitch, so I logged in with my Konquerer web browser and find the same problem, any information would be appreciated.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Check out this thread about the issue:

Hope this helps

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Double post for some odd reason.

edit on 9/23/2014 by halfpint0701 because: Double post

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Many thanks, added a space at the end in each section and the post button appeared.

But reading the rules found it was no the right place to post, lots to learn posting at ATS but it's all good fun!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Glad to hear it worked for you

I have such a hard time trying to figure out the correct thread to post in and am also still learning the rules. The mods are great at moving things around for you, though. Just this week, they moved one into the posse comitatus forum for me since I don't yet have the status to start threads there

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I too have found the mods here to be very helpful,

thanks again.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I've been on ATS since the very beginning as a consciencious objector lurking, and then a few years ago I was so moved to respond, been responding ever since. STILL learning about the right places to post articles.

And I'm an old geezer here, lol.
edit on 24-9-2014 by ArchPlayer because: (no reason given)

top topics

join