It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERROR SUSPECT SHOT DEAD: Teen 'wanted to kill PM' - Australia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
they suspected they were going to have their heads cut off ....so the police invited him in for a friendly chat

What garbage are you making up now? The police had no idea at all that he was a nutter - they simply asked him in for a chat.

blah bl;ah blah blah....he threatened apparently to hurt the PM...and they didnt know he was a nutter....? really...
edit on 24-9-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
How many Terrorist Attacts have Australian Muslims carried out in this country?

NONE

This guy was mentally unstable.

Leave them alone FFS, I work with many of them, and they proudly fly the Aussie Flag every Australia Day.

Don't let the Pathetic Zionist Murdoch Media make you go to war with your Muslim Neighbour.

Aussie Aussie Aussie.......

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I know what you mean, it's pretty crazy stuff.

I think I hate the media 2nd to ISIS and then Tony Abbott. Well for now anyway.

edit on 24-9-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Popular

I'm not buying this for one minute.. AFP officers would not "ring and ask" a supposed 'terror suspect' to come meet them at a local police station, they would be raided, doors kicked in and everyone arrested.. this is very fishy. This happened 20 minutes from where I live.. not fun to see whatever is going down so close to your own backyard.

Errr, yes they would actually. From what I understand the teen was on their radar but not considered too much of a threat. The police decided to give the kid a warning that he was on the wrong path - except that the kid turned up with a knife and tried to stab both the officers.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

"From what you understand". You read ONE news article, with no evidence backing up any claim made in the article.

Strange twist, I was just reading the comments made toward the deceased on a news website.. searched the FB profile of one of them and noticed I had an old friend request from him...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

I'm not buying this for one minute.. AFP officers would not "ring and ask" a supposed 'terror suspect' to come meet them at a local police station, they would be raided, doors kicked in and everyone arrested.. this is very fishy. This happened 20 minutes from where I live.. not fun to see whatever is going down so close to your own backyard.

Errr, yes they would actually. From what I understand the teen was on their radar but not considered too much of a threat. The police decided to give the kid a warning that he was on the wrong path - except that the kid turned up with a knife and tried to stab both the officers.

your argument would actually make more sense if you blamed aliens......please enlighten us how you came to this understanding ?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

he threatened apparently to hurt the PM...and they didnt know he was a nutter....? really...

More garbage from you!

Australian Federal Police Acting Commissioner Andrew Colvin said the investigation was in its early stages but no specific threat had been made by Haider against Prime Minister Tony Abbott despite reports.

www.heraldsun.com.au... 227068293410

For those yanks who do not know the Australian Federal Police are roughly equivalent to the FBI.
edit on 24-9-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Kryties

"From what you understand". You read ONE news article, with no evidence backing up any claim made in the article.

Nice of you to assume something that is totally false. I have read, and watched, NUMEROUS articles on both the web and television. My understanding of what went down is a mixture of them all put together.

Please refrain from making things up in the future, it does your argument no justice.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

you should just stick to insults and belittling because that is about all you are good at.......you think you know but you just dont...at all

The poster refuted your argument with VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE, and your attempts to troll him are noted.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

you should just stick to insults and belittling because that is about all you are good at.......you think you know but you just dont...at all

The poster refuted your argument with VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE, and your attempts to troll him are noted.

that works both ways ...you are a MSM cowboy and have been duly noted

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Popular

From: Melbourne terror shooting: Numan Haider 'planned to behead Victoria Police officers, drape bodies in IS flag' - Sydney Morning Herald

He had been the subject of police investigations for the past three months as he had become increasingly radical.

Schoolfriends said he showed no signs of violent behaviour in secondary college.

Police say he was part of a small group of Islamic Melbourne men who have been sharing violent hate messages.

His passport was cancelled as police became concerned, although they chose to meet him outside a police station to avoid inflaming the situation.

"No one was aware what was in his mind," a senior policeman said.

edit on 24/9/2014 by Kryties because: Fixed link

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This is Terror directed At Australian Muslims

FFS Aussies, what ever happened to a Fair Go?
edit on 24-9-2014 by James1970 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

LOL. You have provided no evidence of proof of your own to support your argument (im not even sure what that is), and instead have chosen to use insults and trolling in an attempt to mock those of us who have done our research and actually know what we are talking about.

I am starting to get the feeling that you, and the other poster, are sympathising with the teen who tried to kill 2 cops in the name of a terrorist organisation. Interesting.

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
ATTENTION!

Please stick to the topic! The personal commentary stops now.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Popular

Militarisation of aussie cops?

What a load of crap, if that were the case, he wouldn't have been asked to come down to the station, they would have kicked down his door, and he certainly wouldn't have been able to stap two cops before they could defend themselves.

link   
Posted after mod note.
edit on 24-9-2014 by Popular because: See comment

link   

LOL. You have provided no evidence of proof of your own to support your argument (im not even sure what that is), and instead have chosen to use insults and trolling in an attempt to mock those of us who have done our research and actually know what we are talking about.

I am starting to get the feeling that you, and the other poster, are sympathising with the teen who tried to kill 2 cops in the name of a terrorist organisation. Interesting.

let me brake this down for you...you live in the blue mountains do u not?

you have little to no muslim community in your local area...so where do you get you news from....?

you have made a decision to vilify individuals and an entire community based on your limited beliefs ..

[SNIP]

the msm does not have all the answers even though you believe they have
edit on 9/24/2014 by kosmicjack because: removed OT disruptive content

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Have you never heard of the SoG?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join