It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

45 liters of live Polio virus released into Belgian rivers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I can't imagine it's cheaper to pay a hefty fine than to correctly dispose 45L of waste.

then perhaps you should try to expand that imagination of yours

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Why, do you have figures for how much it would cost to dispose and what the fine imposed would be? Expand my imagination with facts, not baseless conjecture.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

Why, do you have figures for how much it would cost to dispose and what the fine imposed would be? Expand my imagination with facts, not baseless conjecture.

i am not sure there is a mathematical equation for that kind of containment.....in fact i do not think there is a $$$ amount that would make it justifiable....let us ponder this equation ....money verses health(that includes both humans and mother nature)....can you see what i am getting at ?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I live near Antwerp, Belgium.I did a quick check and i can find maybe 2 articles about this on HLN.be and only one on GVA.be, which are the websites for two of Flanders's (the dutch-speaking part of the country) major newspapers, but other than that, nothing

I must add that the town near where this happened, Rixensart,is in the French-speaking part of Belgium. Both sides are locally known to not really communicate that well with each other

i find it strange that the mass media over here is not picking this up, usually they are pretty fast on publishing such things here

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The dark side is pulling out all the stops. Their defeat us a mathematical certainty. Like a hyena caught in a foot trap they're extremely dangerous and becoming more so until civilization puts a couple .22 rounds behind their ear.

Goodnight beast. The day of reckoning is near. Its been quite an intense ride. Thanks for the challenges. Thanks for fighting till the bitter end.

And, by the way, EF You Kay the NSA

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

45l is like 18 soda bottles. You're claiming that a fine would be cheaper to get fined that to dispose of it. That's just silly. This is clearly a regrettable mistake, not some grand reaching conspiracy to illegally dump 18 soda bottles worth of contaminants.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Wow a few weeks ago I had this dream which is posted right here on the forum.

Quote[I don't have any strong feelings about this I thought you guys would find it interesting.
This morning I had a pretty detailed and long dream that three young men released cholera into a water supply. I'm in the US but I had the distinct feeling that this was in a European city. At first the three young men didn't seem to know what to do with the vials they were holding. A man in a uniform told them they needed to break them and throw them into the water. They did that and in just a short time reports started coming in of people coming down with cholera. I was hearing of the reports on a radio but I was an eye witness to these young men breaking green glass vials on a metal railing and tossing the broken vials into what seemed to be a river. I woke up and then went back to sleep and the dream seemed to continue with reports of more people getting sick. I started to feel headachy and dizzy and thought I must have cholera. In actuality the distress would be in the intestine] quote

It is posted with a date on the official I have a bad feeling thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on AM000000300000000993944302014-09-24T09:44:47-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
So why exactly did GlaxoSmithKline have live polio vaccine in Belgium?
my question exactly.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
LOL Ebola is a pretty ineffective method to reduce world populations.
Wouldn't it be more effective to create a nonpassive birth control and then release it in the world's water supply? That would solve the problem without killing a single person. a reply to: Sabiduria

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Polio is a crippling disease that takes decades to kill. Again not very effective to reduce populations. a reply to: saadad

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
No it would be cheaper to correctly dispose of this vs fines. No amount of imagination changes that. Come on be realistic. That amount is equivalent to roughly twenty two soda bottles. You know it wouldn't cost thousands of dollars to handle that. reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Isolation

Totally appalling the lack of urgency in informing public about this event. Its not like any coloring - this is live virus, which will pose a real threat.

Prosecute. And give a billion euro fine.
edit on 24-9-2014 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
GSK?

was this a topic about corporate 'negligence' or demonic activity?

it's like they're immune to the poison they've saturated the world with.

it's funny unsettling how all roads lead back to rome

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
can this stuff last in sea water?
will fish carry it?
the Lasne river goes to the north sea.
England france germany could get some of it!
thats if it survives the sea?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This has not been a mistake.
The amount...45 liters ....sounds more like somebody exactly knowing what they were doing.
The location where this took place is very curious.
My immediate thought was:
So this 'incident' must have took place in the far east of Belgium. Considering most water in Belgium goes from the east to the west (thus having the possibility to infect the whole off Belgium).
And I opened Google Maps and yes...they threw it in a river in the far east.
Infact! The mofo uckers are conveniently located in the east to at least be able to infect the whole country.
How else can you even let any pharmaceutical company allow to even be able to dump anything.

These events may look like clumsiness ... but that's what they (TPTB) want us to think.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho
Well at least you can look on the bright side, at least polio is not transmittable to other animals besides humans, because then dumping it into a river is a pretty good way transmitting it from host to host and into a larger populations. It would be the equivalent of dumping it in the water treatment plants which eventually ends up as tap water, only with a less likely chance that all the other chemicals in that goes in tap water would not kill it off, if you were looking to spread a virus or some such it would be a more effective way to spread it by dumping into a river, then in the water chain supply of cities, especially if it can hop back and forth from animal to humans. Anyways vaccines only work on one strand of the virus, so who knows maybe with so much of it being dumped into the river it may transmutation into the wildlife population, and eventually at some time in the future transmutation back into the human population making there vaccines effectively useless.

Most likely though somebody got paid so they can dump that stuff, in fact dumping waste in other countries is pretty big business, lots of people got very rich from dumping waste and garbage from say countries like the US in other countries, say all the waste that would get fined or would cost to much and nobody wants to talk about even regular garbage. Its actually much more cheaper to get rid of some stuff by shipping it over seas and paying a politician to invent a story or buying off official leader to look the other way, then it would be to dump it in the usual places.

Were outsourcing our garbage as well to poorer countries because its cheaper.

edit on 5pmWednesdaypm242014f3pmWed, 24 Sep 2014 17:02:40 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalDisaster

i find it strange that the mass media over here is not picking this up, usually they are pretty fast on publishing such things here

UM! No there not and never were, its more like the corporate media then the mass media.

Besides what you dont see and hear about does not exist, out of sight, out of mind. If there were anything going of from dumping polio into a river the effects would likely take years to manifest seriously in any case. So I am quite sure even if people saw something about it on the TV they will forget about it in a few minutes.
edit on 4pmWednesdaypm242014f3pmWed, 24 Sep 2014 16:58:58 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: boncho
Well at least you can look on the bright side, at least polio is not transmittable to other animals besides humans, because then dumping it into a river is a pretty good way transmitting it from host to host and into a larger populations. It would be the equivalent of dumping it in the water treatment plants which eventually ends up as tap water, only with a less likely chance that all the other chemicals in that goes in tap water would not kill it off, if you were looking to spread a virus or some such it would be a more effective way to spread it by dumping into a river, then in the water chain supply of cities, especially if it can hop back and forth from animal to humans. Anyways vaccines only work on one strand of the virus, so who knows maybe with so much of it being dumped into the river it may transmutation into the wildlife population, and eventually at some time in the future transmutation back into the human population making there vaccines effectively useless.

Most likely though somebody got paid so they can dump that stuff, in fact dumping waste in other countries is pretty big business, lots of people got very rich from dumping waste and garbage from say countries like the US in other countries, say all the waste that would get fined or would cost to much and nobody wants to talk about even regular garbage. Its actually much more cheaper to get rid of some stuff by shipping it over seas and paying a politician to invent a story or buying off official leader to look the other way, then it would be to dump it in the usual places.

Were outsourcing our garbage as well to poorer countries because its cheaper.

And what if this "polio" has been altered by men in white coats and mutated? What if this mutation allows animals to be infected on a larger scale than we care to admit? What if people who could filter this out through adequate water filtration get exposed by eating fish that can harbor it?

You have no idea what the intent of this is. It's much more cheaper to kill off people slowly. Not everyone is into the kill em' quick plan like hitler. They still factor in slaves to do dirty work.

Please refer to America's Tuskegee Experiment. That started in 1930 and did end for decades....studying people without knowledge and consent of contamination and the effect of an altered disease is MEDICAL APARTHEID.

This is NO DIFFERENT.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Isolation

Don't worry - it's only a problem if you're NOT vaccinated. /sarcasm

live polio virus represents a risk to public health if susceptible populations, such as areas with low polio vaccine coverage, are exposed to contaminated waters or mud.

S&F&
...starred posts til my fingers got tired.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Since when is mass death not an effective method for decreasing the population?

Wouldn't it be more effective to create a nonpassive birth control and then release it in the world's water supply? That would solve the problem without killing a single person

Who says they are against killing people?

Polio is a crippling disease that takes decades to kill. Again not very effective to reduce populations.

People who have polio don't tend to have kids so it's still effective in reducing the population.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join